[Manga/Anime] Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!

Guest pkim9030

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest exiledvg

i've seen ep 1 & 2 of the anime... i love it so far... don't think i'm gonna read the manga since it's in anime form..

can't wait for the other eps...

:P

Guest ~fantasygurl~

omg totally lovin the anime and its definitely awesomeness!! can't wait for the next chapter!! OMG!! i want more manga chapters!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest cantthinkofaname

i haven't read the manga yet, but i've seen the first episode of the anime, it's good, but it's not one that i'll keep up with. LOL

i'll give it a try next time

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlueDei

Im up to date with the latest chapter....and wow, the drama/twists in that chapter is incredible. 0_0

Anime-wise...Im a bit meh about the voices and the green uniforms. But other than that not bad, but i probably wont start it until it finishes.

Guest moa.lovefuwa

i like the manga...not love.... i like the hot steaming scenes involving both of them....but i honestly would say that it's not worth getting an anime... all we get is some boring arc and cut to Usui harassing her. like is it hentai? LAUGH OUT LOUD. boring sense of humor... hate the voice acting. dull anime character design.....(like seriously... Usui have no character or personality at all... he's like.... just there.....) i think it's obviously overrated. look good on paper...not on visual anime.

if this is to be competed... i would have vote to have Dengeki Daisy get animate over this one since there's an actual storyline overall that keeps the story progressing instead of dragging it on and on and on and on and on and on.... and the humor are a lot more better in anime form.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dotblassyer

I love Usui-kun very much... how I wish he is alive on this earth... that's why I hate anime.. they can create such a perfect character that doesn't possible exist in this world.. T.T Usui and Misa-chan is LOVE! :P

Guest Rockette

I just saw the first six episodes and want to watch the rest! I need to read the manga in conjunction to get the full effect of its cuteness. I'm not a big fan of Shoujou manga but I love this one a lot, the storyline is hilarious and the characters are lovable. I adore Suzuna's frugality it's so cute.

-Rockette

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I just read the latest chapter. Is it close to ending or is this going to be another misunderstanding?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest klassikm3

i went on onemanga.com and saw that this manga is one of their top shojo mangas. so i started reading it and it is really funny! so i read all the way up to chapter 50 and i'm now hoping for chapter 51 to be out with translations soon. i'm also hoping for episode 15 to come out as well!! can't wait for both!

Guest pockii

I don`t know if anyone else feels this but... Isn`t it sort of irritating on how Usui keeps saying it`s 'annoying' to be in a relationship whenever someone askes about him and Misaki?

It makes me think he`s toying with her =-='

But then on chapter 51, the 'other Usui' ....I think hmmm.. nvm, just a weird theory coming to my mind LOL.

Guest Mausoleum

Oh my gawd XD I love this manga. I'm not so keen on the anime though... I don't think they do justice to the characters. And the green uniforms.... Seriously? >_-

But the manga is one of my favourites right now.

Archived