[Manga/Anime] Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!

Guest pkim9030

Guest pkim9030

I love this manga. It is so funny.
Doesn't anyone else like it too???
usui-ayuzawa-kaichou-wa-maid-sama-177046
Ayuzawa Misaki is the student council president of the former all-boy school, Seika High School. In order to protect the girls, she battles the boys everyday. On the other hand, she secretly works at a "Maid Cafe". But a popular boy from school, Usui Takumi, found out! Living in between the double identity of a Maid and a student council president~
What should we do Goshujin-sama!?

Volumes: 18 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5762

Published by: Tokyopop (up to 8 vol) & Viz

Anime Episodes: 26

5.jpg

Kaichou-wa-Maid-sama-kaichou-wa-maid-sam

KaichouwaMaid-samafull247499.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myluckyself

haha that sounds awesome! i wanna read it ^.^

do you know where i can get the english scanlations?

Guest ~fantasygurl~

this story is really funny at first i thought it should have ended around where she almost confess about her identity but usui stop her and i thought bummer that's it? but i guess there was more to it and now im lovin it but when will they kiss for reals?!?

I've been reading this.. on onemanga.

it's been posted on mangafox and other scanalation sites too.

BTW, this series is already being liscensed with Viz(i think..?), & the title will be called "MAID SAMA".

it's said to be published (already if not during the summer).

I like it.

It's somewhat original, but it kinda drags on about Misaki & Usui- its obvious to EVERYONE that they like each other but no ones making the move(I personally thought they should have ended it there) I also am paitently waiting for what's the deal with Usui- hes rich and knows that one dude but WHY?! he better not be playing with Misaki's feelings. .

but the characters are likable and the story's neat.

Here is Misaki & Usui

kaichouwamaidsama188333ak9.jpg

Guest akuma_tenshi163

I LOVE this manga

it's on the top of my list XD

I told one of my friends (the only friend that like anime and manga = =") to read it and now she LOVES it

the relationship between misaki and usui is soo cute!!

and it's funny. I love comedy XD

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm oh i dunno. If Special A is tolerable... this one I simply can't =_= I tried reading it and stopped at 25. I felt that the story progress is kinda dry.... Sorry KWMS fans. But I will probably pick this up again when I have time

The art is wonderful though.

Guest anniexiong

i love this manga!!!! i'll been reading it on onemanga.com and it's good...i don't know if the first volume is out in english yet but if it is, i want to buy it!!!!!!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

I've been reading this.. on onemanga.

it's been posted on mangafox and other scanalation sites too.

BTW, this series is already being liscensed with Viz(i think..?), & the title will be called "MAID SAMA".

it's said to be published (already if not during the summer).

I like it.

It's somewhat original, but it kinda drags on about Misaki & Usui- its obvious to EVERYONE that they like each other but no ones making the move(I personally thought they should have ended it there) I also am paitently waiting for what's the deal with Usui- hes rich and knows that one dude but WHY?! he better not be playing with Misaki's feelings. .

but the characters are likable and the story's neat.

Here is Misaki & Usui

kaichouwamaidsama188333ak9.jpg

guess what happens in the newest scanlations....

they finally kissed for reals on chapter 32 but its not translated yet!!

omg the kiss was amazing!!

i hope they start to realize and go out soon!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest balloons*

wow.

I'm surprised so little people actually commented in here.

This manga is awesome.

Rarely do I find a strong heroine. D:

Plus, the art is beautiful and unique as well.

Guest #SHINAI

Reminds me of Special A~

I read it when I'm bored,

only because it started to have filler chapters

and I just wanted it to get going.

and so. I read a spoiler up there ^

Hehehe, I'm going to see if it updated

Guest myluckyself

i dunno, i like this better than Special A... i think its coz misaki isnt dense, unlike hikari

im up to chap 30 and really want chap 31 to come out... (unless it already has but i cant find it?)

I started reading this today and I ended up really liking it XD;

kay, so maybe I have a bias for cute guy characters lols. I thought it was funny too and at some parts my heart just stopped LOL.

I was getting kind of annoyed at how it was dragging, but it seems
Misaki is starting to realize for herself she likes Usai cause her heart beats crazyyy XD. and WTF is up with Usai saying going out is going to be a bother or whatever? eeeeh?! oh well, they're cute XP

and whhhhyyy is Usai shown without his shirt on, or his shirt open, or him DRIPPING WET! SO MANY TIMES?! not complaining bwahah, but LOL.

anywayyy, I can't wait for the next chapter! :]

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i cant wait for it to come out at my place and its soon but the title sorta changed to maid sama instead of the original and others i heard were also my sweet kaichou and that

Guest myluckyself

^ hmm yeah i heard maid sama was the name it was given after becoming licensed? or something like that

ARGH usui is starting to annoy me (dont kill me! XD). but yeah - its the same issue with what cassydeeya said

Guest rainn

I'm just going to read until they kiss XD

Haha, I don't want it to end up like Special A ( only with the large amount of chapters )

But -------- I love the manga though :D

The artwork is pretty (:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest #SHINAI

Revivin' this thread!

SO. Progress has finally been made. Dun dun dunnnn, spoiler spoiler~ They kiss! AND CONFESSED. To each other! w00t

:w00t:

No, seriously. Like finally, ahahaha. Now I hope something comes out of it and the manga picks up, instead of them being in more denial. I'm not gunna lie, I skipped a bunch of text bubbles 'cuz I'm getting tired of this lengthy manga. =X I'm reading the latest chapter right now

On another note, everytime Misaki flushes after calling Usui master makes me giggle. Hehe. It's totally adorable.

Archived