[Manga/Anime] Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!

Guest pkim9030

Might as well say OBSESSED for me.

Hahaha.

Because, ohmydamn, that manga has got me HOOKED.

I hope they finish it soon. I really, realllyyyy wanna read the whole thing.

And, yessir, i read it on onemanga.com.

Link is here--if anyone's interested...

Maid Sama

I take it back. Onemanga has closed.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vivienne128

I read this on One Manga too. I've had exams so I was really behind... but now I'm completely up to date, and I'm just craving for more ^^

I'm happy it was made into an anime but as usual, I prefer the manga =]

It hasn't been updated for over a month, I hope there's more progression <3

Guest FairyTales

I love animes where the girl has a strong character <33.

I'm planning to read the manga once the anime is done ^________^.

But I'm so tempted to read it D=.

Guest klassikm3

just watched the latest episode! really loved it. just read the latest chapter too. it was alright. i like the girl's character. i like usui's characteristics too. a very good couple :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xx-outsider-xx

i love this series coz kaichou is soo charismatic. i love series/dramas that portrays a female with strong character, but still retains her femininity(?). and who doesn't find Usui charming, eh?

Guest sunflowery12

OMG i have been watching the anime,BEST ANIME EVER!!!!

I will probably read the manga after i watch the anime lol :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest geilbladder

hey guys, why can i post here a reply but i cant post at other forums?

waaaaaaaaaahhh!!! i cant wait for episode 25! and its just sad that the end is near. i hope there will be season 2. right? i love usui!!

I just wanted to ask, does anyone know whether there will be a season 2? Because I think I will just sit in my room and cry while eating cake for a decade or so if the anime ends this quickly.

I really really love~~ this anime, and I am reading the manga as well now, even though I must say I like the anime more.

Usui is really a one of a kind guy, and I really hope I have the chance to meet someone even remotely like him one day. I really admire him and his persistence, even though he is not really making a move. Same goes for Misaki. If I could only have the strength to do only one thing as good as she does everything she does.

Sorry for the whining, I just get a little crazy every time I start talking about this anime.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i am so shocked that the anime is coming to an end :(

i really wish they make a second season because the anime was so good at following the manga :D

if they ever did make a second season hopefully they get to air the mix gender roles XD

this manga is by far the BEST shoujo manga eever!! love misaki and takumi!!

Guest TammysAWESOME

OMG!! I LOVE BOTH THE MANGA AND ANIME SERIES!!

I got hooked on Maid Sama about two weeks ago and i've watched all of it... Can't believe it ends at episode 26.. SO SADDDD.

But hey has anyone watched episode 25? POOR SHINTANI!!!

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

OMG!! I LOVE BOTH THE MANGA AND ANIME SERIES!!

I got hooked on Maid Sama about two weeks ago and i've watched all of it... Can't believe it ends at episode 26.. SO SADDDD.

But hey has anyone watched episode 25? POOR SHINTANI!!!

i watch ep 25.

i do feel sad for him.

he was always waiting and finding misa-chan but at the end, her heart has already been taken by HOT USUI! XD

you know what, i always hope the vice-prez and (whats his name? ka...something) end up with each other...they r always together.

Archived