[Variety] Quiz That Changes The World 세상을 바꾸는 퀴즈

Guest baqinardo

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Yeon Jae reveals her diet secrets and performs SNSD’s “Hoot” on MBC’s “Quiz that Changes the World”

201106041210511.jpg

Rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae drew much attention from viewers by revealing her diet secrets.

With her gala show approaching, Son Yeon Jae guested on the June 4th broadcast of MBC’s “Quiz that Changes the World” and revealed how she diets.

She stated, “I eat heartily in the morning, and I eat only vegetables and yogurt at night. If there was a day where I didn’t gain weight, I would want to eat as much pizza and ddukboki as I could.”

Meanwhile, Son Yeon Jae also performed a perfect rendition of SNSD’s “arrow dance” from the song “Hoot” – receiving much praise at the recording studio.

She will perform again at the upcoming “LG WHISEN Rhythmic All Stars 2011” next weekend.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/son-yeon-jae-reveals-her-diet-secrets-and-performs-hoot-on-quiz-that-changes-the-world

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Shin Young lost 6 kg in two weeks to meet Jang Woo Hyuk

In a recent episode of MBC’s “Quiz That Changes the World“, gagwoman Kim Shin Young revealed that she had lost 6 kg after hearing that she would be meeting Jang Woo Hyuk.

MC Lee Hwi Jae began, “Kim Shin Young succeeded in her diet. I can barely recognize her anymore because her face got so much thinner. After hearing that Jang Woo Hyuk would be guesting today, she began dieting for two weeks.”

After hearing that she was an H.O.T. fanclub member, Jang Woo Hyuk replied, “Looking at her now, she has a very small face.”

Kim Shin Young said, “I wanted to be able to say that I got a gold medal because of Woo Hyuk oppa so I worked hard on learning judo. I spent so much on buying magazines with him in it and even stuck posters of him on my ceiling and pretended to talk to him.”

Jang Woo Hyuk nervously replied, “The more I listen, the more pressuring it becomes!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-shin-young-lost-6-kg-in-two-weeks-to-meet-jang-woo-hyuk

Lee Hyuk shows off his 18 note levels!

20110605_1307245304_31521700_1.jpg

Through MBC’s “Quiz to Change the World”, which aired on June 4th, one of the show’s MCs asked Norazo’s Lee Hyuk, “Do you know how to sing 18 notes?”

Lee Hyuk answered, “I think you are talking about my voice warm ups. It’s a nickname that I got because I am in charge of the high notes.”

Shortly after, Lee Hyuk showed his 18 note levels. With no end to the high notes, Lee Hyuk truly proved his roots as a rocker. Upon hearing him, the guests of the show gave him a warm applause.

Netizens who watched this broadcast commented, “It’s amazing that he reached that 18 notes” and “I got goosebumps listening to it”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/lee-hyuk-shows-off-his-18-note-levels

Guest adikkeluangman

B2ST’s Kikwang wants to do a kiss photoshoot with Kim Shin Young

On June 11th, B2ST’s Kikwang guested on MBC’s “Quiz That Changes the World” and revealed that he would like to do a kiss photoshoot with gagwoman Kim Shin Young.

Kikwang enviously began, “A while ago, Doojoon released a kiss-themed photoshoot”, which led MCs to ask, “If you were to do a kiss photoshoot with anyone here today, who would you choose?”

Kikwang shocked the set by replying, “I’d like to do one with Kim Shin Young. Her small, light pink lips are extremely charming.”

Seeing Kim Shin Young express her glee, MC Lee Hwi Jae turned to her to ask, “Didn’t you like Jang Woo Hyuk?“ She replied, “It can change according to circumstances, you know.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/b2sts-kikwang-wants-to-do-a-kiss-photoshoot-with-kim-shin-young

5dolls’ Eun Gyo shows off her breakdancing skills

On June 11th, 5dolls‘ Eun Gyo guested on MBC’s “Quiz That Changes the World” and impressed viewers with her breakdancing skills.

Panelists noticed that she had lost a bit of weight, to which she replied with a cringe, “I’m on a diet and am only eating vegetables.” MC Park Mi Sun asked, “Then how much do you weigh?“

Uncomfortable with the question, Eun Gyo remained quiet until she was asked again, “Do you weigh over 50 kg (110 pounds)?” She replied, “No, I don’t weigh over 50 kg yet.”

Eun Gyo went on to show off her specialty, which is breakdancing. On the spot, she wowed the crowd by performing a variety of powerful, complex moves likes back tumbling.

On her way back to her seat, however, her legs gave out and she fell, leading concerned MCs to advise her to stop dieting and eat some protein.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/5dolls-eun-gyo-shows-off-her-breakdancing-skills

Archived