[Variety] Quiz That Changes The World 세상을 바꾸는 퀴즈

Guest baqinardo

Guest adikkeluangman

Davichi’s Lee Haeri impresses Kim Gura with her strong vocals

Davichi’s Lee Haeri is gaining explosive interest thanks to her part in the hot musical, “Tears of Heaven“. The star was invited to guest on February 12th’s episode of MBC’s “Quiz to Change the World“, through which she sang a song from her musical called “Can You Hear Me“.

As soon as Lee Haeri began singing, the MCs and other guests became fixated by her voice and enjoyed her performance. MC Kim Gura, who is known for his sharp tongue, even complimented Lee Haeri: “You are really good at singing.”

To the question, “Aren’t you good at trot, too?” she delivered a perfect cover of Shim Soo Bong’s “I Only Know Love“.

Netizens commented, “I knew Lee Haeri was talented at singing, but those are some crazy vocals”, “I totally got chills”, and “Since she can even sing trot, there isn’t a genre she can’t do.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/davichis-lee-haeri-impresses-kim-gura-with-her-strong-vocals

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

TVXQ boys talk about dating on “Quiz to Change the World”

TVXQ’s Changmin revealed that it has been 10 months since he last went on a date.

He appeared with fellow member Yunho on the February 26th episode of MBC’s “Quiz to Change the World“, and elaborated that he was at an age where he’d like to go on dates.

When asked the question, “How long has it been since you last went on a date?“, he replied “It’s been about 10 months“. MC Kim Gura inquired more about his ex-girlfriend and Changmin stated, “I’ve always said this before but I’m at an age where I’d like to date“. He is currently 24 in Korean age.

On the other hand, Yunho stated, “I haven’t dated in 2~3 years. I found myself reacting to (certain things) in movies and dramas. When I find a girl, I want to reenact the scene in ‘A Moment To Remember’ where Jung Woo Sung tells Son Ye Jin, ‘If you drink this, we’re dating’. It looked very romantic“.

On the episode, Yunho also revealed his disappointment at the female cast on “Quiz to Change the World”.

He said, “I’m very disappointed at the noonims (older noonas). When we came on 2 years ago, there weren’t many idol groups so they gave us lots of love and I was very happy at the thought that I was being loved. But after that, they showed love for every idol that came on this show. Their degree of love became higher so I was sad at finding out that they love all the idols in general“.

Lee Kyung Shil, Kim Ji Sun, and Park Mi Sun did their best to comfort Yunho and Changmin. After TVXQ’s dance performance they praised the two highly saying, “I felt the stage was too small for their excellent performance“.

Yunho danced to Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal” and was exploding with charisma.

He sang and danced to the song, capturing Michael Jackson’s unique vocal style and rhythmic dance, and received praises from the cast. He did everything from the moonwalk to popping, showcasing his untouchable dance skills.

The female stars went crazy after this hot performance, and even the noonims called him “Oppa”. MC Park Mi Sun received warnings from Kim Gura for liking the performance too much giving him a standing ovation.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/tvxq-boys-talk-about-dating-on-quiz-to-change-the-world

Navi reveals her talents on “Quiz that Changes the World”

Singer Navi revealed her talents and talking skills in the latest episode of “Quiz that Changes the World“.

She explained her nickname ‘fierce voice’ by saying, “I went to sing at an event and I happened to sing louder than usual during the high notes. As a result the speakers exploded“.

The singer went on to demonstrate her powerful vocals by singing her title song ‘HELLO‘.

Navi also gained high praises from the cast by showing off her ability to express sad emotions. She played the keyboard and sang the children songs, ‘Mountain Rabbit‘ and ‘Baby Dinosaur Dooli” in an especially sad way. Actor Jo Hyung Ki even cried during her performance.

Because of her unique talents and powerful vocal skills, all of the cast, including the MCs, applauded her greatly.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/navi-reveals-her-talents-on-quiz-that-changes-the-world

Guest adikkeluangman

G.NA reveals her complex on “Quiz To Change the World”

Singer G.NA talked about her personal complex while guesting on MBC’s “Quiz To Change the World“.

The singer has climbed to 1st place on various music programs, and she’s garnered new fans with her sweet, yet natural charms.

Since she’s envied for her perfect figure, G.NA was asked about whether she had any complexes. She replied, “I feel like I’m suffocating because I can’t understand things.” G.NA was raised in Canada until she was 19 years old, so she doesn’t speak Korean as well as a native speaker. The singer elaborated on her complex by saying, “Someone asked me what animal year I was born in, and I said yellow. I was told that I seemed ‘dumb‘.”

Park Kyung Lim commented, “When newbies appear on my radio program, they usually say ‘I’m a fan’ – but G.NA tapped my shoulder and said, ‘I watched you a lot’. So I unknowingly said, ‘I’ll work harder’“.

2AM’s Jinwoon also confessed, “G.NA is very popular amongst boy groups“. The singer then replied happily, “Really? I’m popular?“, making male hearts melt with her adorable eye smile.

Later on, G.NA revealed that she was the captain of her high school cheerleading team. After she busted out some moves, Kim Shin Young showed jealousy at her wonderful figure by saying, “Why do I look like my dad?“, causing everyone in the studio to crack up.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/g-na-reveals-her-complex-on-quiz-to-change-the-world

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s Kahi and Nana reveal concerns about their bodies

After School members Kahi and Nana recently made guest appearances on the popular variety show, “Quiz to Change the World“. The two singers revealed very different concerns about their body image. Nana, who debuted as a model, shared her unlikely concern, “I am worried about my belly fat.”

Meanwhile, Kahi confessed her own worries by saying, “I tried to get rid of my abs, but they keep appearing.” Since Kahi’s body is deemed as ultra-sexy, she caused the ladies in the audience to groan with disbelief and envy.

It’s pretty hard to believe that these ladies have body image concerns, but it seems like not even celebrities can avoid them.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/after-schools-kahi-and-nana-reveal-concerns-about-their-body

Guest adikkeluangman

Jewelry’s Ye Won received hate for being a ‘Ha Ji Won look-alike’

On March 12th, Jewelry’s new member, Ye Won, guested on MBC’s “Quiz That Changes the World“, and revealed that she debuted with over 4,000 replies of anti-hate for being called a look-alike to actress Ha Ji Won.

Fellow member Eunjung had stated, “Ye Won hears that she looks like After School’s Raina a lot,” to which Kahi agreed, “She does. They both have the cute chubby cheeks.”

Ye Won went on, “Before my debut, people started saying that I looked like actress Ha Ji Won. Because of those reports, I got about 4,000 hateful replies.” She calmly added, “I can handle whatever people say now.”

The cast members of the show, however, expressed that she really did resemble the actress, as well as After School’s Raina.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jewelrys-ye-won-received-hate-for-being-a-ha-ji-won-look-alike

Guest adikkeluangman

Jewelry reveals the benefit of Seo In Young & Park Jung Ah leaving the group

The members of Jewelry recently guested on MBC’s “Quiz That Changes the World“, and shared her thoughts on the benefits of ex-members Park Jung Ah and Seo In Young leaving the group.

Eunjung brightly introduced the group’s newest members to the studio by stating, “After Park Jung Ah and Seo In Young left, we brought in two new members.”

MC Lee Hwi Jae noticed her tone and teased, “You say that they left so easily, and with such a bright face expression too, as if you’re nailing it in that they can’t come back!”

Eunjung replied,” “Honestly, when the unnis were still around, we didn’t fit in with the other girl groups because we were considered the oldest, but now that they’ve left, we fit right in with idol groups. It’s great!”

In the ‘quiz’ segment of the show, Eunjung ended up calling Park Jung Ah. Lee Hwi Jae was quick to tattletale on Eunjung, which led Park Jung Ah to mock-scold, “Idols these days… What time are you ending today? I want to see you in the office!”

After the laughter died down, she continued on a more serious note with: “My dongsengs are doing so well, I sometimes think that it’s better that I left, while other times I think that I want to join them again.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jewelry-reveals-the-benefit-of-seo-in-young-park-jung-ah-leaving-the-group

Guest adikkeluangman

Kan Mi Youn has too much cheek fat?

Singer Kan Mi Youn stated that she has too much cheek fat.

During this week’s episode of “Quiz to Change the World”, Kan Mi Youn stated, “I wish I can lose some cheek fat.”

Upon hearing this, the other guests raged, which quickly lead to Kan Mi Youn laughing and apologizing.

Then, MC Lee Hwi Jae wittily asked Kim Shin Young, “If this wasn’t a broadcast, wouldn’t you want to hit her?”

Netizens commented, “How can you lose more fat from your cheeks?” “If you lose weight there, then it will be a big problem.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kan-mi-yeon-has-too-much-cheek-fat

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day’s Minah & Jihae show off their gag skills with kkap dances

On March 26th, Girl’s Day’s Jihae and Minah guested on MBC’s “Quiz That Changes the World” and impressed viewers with their hilarious gag skills in kkap dances and voice imitations.

After introducing themselves with their “mamama” dance from their comeback track, “Twinkle Twinkle,” Jihae went on to don a more intelligent look with glasses and a book for her next dance. Tricking viewers into thinking that it’d be something calm and beautiful, she threw off her props off and began rolling around on stage, following the narration of Lee Kyung Shil.

Minah tackled a cover of senior Park Jung Hyun’s song and received much praise for getting down the gestures and facial expressions of the senior down to a T. She also performed her own comedy version of Beyonce’s “Single Ladies,” leading panelists to question, “Is she an idol or a gagwoman?!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/girls-days-minah-jihae-show-off-their-gag-skills-with-kkap-dances

Guest adikkeluangman

Yun Jung Hoon reveals that Han Ga In gives him a curfew

Actor Yun Jung Hoon’s voice guest starred on today’s episode of “Quiz That Changes the World” when Kim Tae Woo called him for one of the quiz corners.

The famous actor, who is married to another famous actress, Han Ga In, revealed a secret about his marriage.

The MCs asked him, “If you stay out late at night drinking, doesn’t your wife get mad?”

He answered, “My curfew is 12 AM but I break that sometimes. When I don’t follow my curfew, my wife says, ‘What are you doing out so late? Come home fast,’ and scolds me.”

The MCs and guests told him, “That’s not really scolding you.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yun-jung-hoon-reveals-that-han-ga-in-gives-him-a-curfew

Lee Jenny’s past photo with Sung Yuri generates interest due to her industry return

A past photo of actress and former Fin.K.L. member Sung Yuri and Lee Jenny, who has recently returned to television, is rapidly becoming a hot issue.

The photo is a screen capture from the 2004 MBC drama ‘The Crown Prince’s First Love,’ in which Sung Yuri and Lee Jenny both appeared. Sung Yuri looks cute and doll-like, while the original glamor girl Lee Jenny looks pure yet voluptuous.

Lee Jenny appeared as a guest on the March 26th episode of MBC’s ‘Quiz to Change the World‘ and declared, “This is my first variety show appearance in 10 years.”

Lee said, “I’m currently doing web design in America.” Additionally, on how she maintains her body, she said, “I work out consistently, and if I feel like I’m gaining weight, I control what I eat.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-jennys-past-photo-with-sung-yuri-generates-interest-due-to-her-industry-return

Archived