[Variety] Quiz That Changes The World 세상을 바꾸는 퀴즈

Guest baqinardo

Guest adikkeluangman

IU talks about her vocal chords and weight on MBC’s “Quiz to Change the World”

IU revealed her special way of warming up her vocal chords.

She appeared on the April 2nd episode of MBC’s “Quiz to Change the World” and received praises from the cast by showcasing her strong vocals.

When asked about her 3-step booster, the idol said, “I have never made a mistake because I’ve always performed when I was nervous.”

She added, “You [also] have to warm up your vocal chords well.” IU then revealed her own method of warming up, saying, “Rehearsals usually start in the morning, but my vocal chords don’t warm up well. It’s not a good method, but I eat a cup of ramen really quickly. Because it’s hot and spicy, my vocal chords open up momentarily. It’s not a good method.”

IU also revealed that her weight changed after she debuted.

When asked about her maturing beauty, the teen star announced that she lost 10 kg compared to her pre-debut days. She elaborated that she naturally lost weight as a result of her busy schedule.

MC Park Mi Sun commented that she became more womanly and IU replied shyly, “I lost a lot of baby fat.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/iu-talks-about-her-vocal-chords-and-weight-on-quiz-to-change-the-world

IU reveals that she has lost 10kg since her pre-debut days

On April 2nd, singer IU guested on MBC TV’s “Quiz to Change the World“. During the recording, she revealed her weight change since her pre-debut days.

MC Park Mi Sun started off by stating, “IU is very popular amongst idol members” - noting that many have even picked IU as their ideal type.

To this, IU sadly replied, “Maybe it’s because of that, but in reality, not one person has contacted me.” Park Mi Sun made a clever metaphor, “There’s usually nothing to eat at a famous banqueting house” – drawing laughter from the guests.

Just then, singer Hong Seo Bum interjected, “You have to watch out for Sul Woon Do.” To which Sul Woon Do wittily replied, “She’s not my ideal type” – causing the whole studio to burst out in laughter.

Besides this, IU also drew attention as she revealed that she lost 10kg since her debut. Because of her busy schedule, her weight loss came naturally. When she began to receive compliments about becoming more womanly, she shyly replied, “I lost of lot of baby fat.”

Meanwhile, 2PM’s Junho, Nichkhun, and Chansung; 5dolls‘ Chanmi and Eungyo; and comedian Ji Sang Ryul also guested for this episode.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/iu-reveals-that-she-has-lost-10kg-since-her-pre-debut-days

5dolls’ Eun Gyo shows off her dance skills with 2PM’s Chansung

On April 2nd, 5dolls‘ Eun Gyo guested on MBC’s “Quiz That Changes the World” and showed off the impressive dance skills she’s known for.

After revealing that her mother was an instructor at a dance academy, she was asked whether she was given any special lessons herself. Eun Gyo replied, “For 10 years, all I did was dance under the instruction of my mother.”

Eun Gyo went on to show off a wide range of the dances she could cover, from ‘broadcast dances’ like 4minute’s “Hot Issue” to a hilarious dance walking performance. She finished off with a b-boy tumbling performance with 2PM’s Chansung, which earned a round of applause from the studio.

Stunned, panelists asked, “Your mother’s dance academy must be doing well! Ask her to come on the show next time!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/5dolls-eun-gyo-shows-off-her-dance-skills-with-2pms-chansung

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Brian & G.NA battle for a man in English

On April 16th, Brian and G.NA guested on MBC’s “Quiz That Changes the World” and amused viewers with their hilarious antics!

As native English speakers, the topic inevitably turned to their fluency, which led the MCs to ask for them to hold an on-the-spot English battle. Like pros, the two playfully bantered over a script that asked them to argue over another man.

Brian assumed the role of a catty woman with ease and immediately K.O.’d G.NA in the battle, with her admitting defeat by stating, “Okay, enough!”

Hilariously, Brian later began hitting on her after being captivated by her performance of Ivy’s sexy “Aha” dance. He began, “This is my first time meeting her, and she’s so talented in everything from singing, visuals, and English. I want to ask for her phone number after the recording.”

The MCs abruptly asked, “Isn’t she 22 years old this year?” G.NA replied, “No, I’m actually 25.”

Brian, who turns 32 this year, let out a huge sigh of relief and shouted out, “Fortunately!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/brian-g-na-battle-for-another-man-in-english

Guest adikkeluangman

G.NA captivates viewers with her performance of Beyonce’s “Naughty Girl”

1304188781225.jpg

On the April 30th episode of “Quiz That Changes the World“, singer G.NA performed a sexy dance cover of Beyonce’s “Naughty Girl“.

The dance captivated her male castmates, Ji Sang Ryul and U-KISS’s Soohyun. She’s known for her perfect ‘mannequin’ body, so the performance was a treat for both fans and viewers alike.

Gagwoman Kim Shin Young attempted to give her own take on the dance, which only resulted in much laughter from the crowd thanks to her addition of kkab dance moves.

Watch : HERE

Archived