Guest baqinardo

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung Has Become the Hottest Trend in Variety Shows
ByhuAjXIQAAjpG6.jpg

On September 27, g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung uploaded a photo of himself onto his personal Instagram. In the caption, he said, “Wow…Around 11 p.m. tonight there will be two programs on at the same time~ tvN’s ‘First Day of Work,’ and MBC’s ‘Quiz to Change the World’…Whew~ which one are you guys going to watch on time and which one are you guys going to download?” The photos posted are Park Joon Hyung’s stills from both “Quiz to Change the World” and “First Day of Work,” which will be aired simultaneously.
Meanwhile, Park Joon Hyung is gaining much popularity through his humorous personality on many different variety shows. He is also a recurring member on SBS’ “Roommate Season 2.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/27/park-joon-hyung-has-become-the-hottest-trend-in-variety-shows/

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d reveals Honey Lee played a big part in bringing them together + wants her to marry Yoon Kye Sang
ByoAZGICEAAY0rg.png

g.o.d members revealed they wanted Honey Lee to marry Yoon Kye Sang.
On the 27th's episode of 'Quiz to Change the World', Kim Tae Woo said, "Yoon Kye Sang relies a lot on his girlfriend Honey Lee. She's a very wise woman. Some of Yoon Kye Sang's actor friends did not see his return to g.o.d as a positive thing. Yoon Kye Sang was shaken because of that, but Honey Lee brought him back. She told him, 'The nation is waiting for g.o.d's five voices. Why is there a reason not to do this?'"
Son Ho Young added, "Seeing them from the side, I wish the two of them would get married." Park Joon Hyung also said, "Unlike what she looks like, she's a very warm, motherly person."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/god-reveals-honey-lee-played-a-big-part-in-bringing-them-together-wants-her-to-marry-yoon-kye-sang
-----g.o.d members talk about when Park Jun Hyung was withdrawn from the team
20140928104027_5427670b41a9e_1.jpg

g.o.d members talked about when Park Jun Hyung was withdrawn from the team.
On September 27th, g.o.d's Kim Tae Woo, Park Jun Hyung, and Son Ho Young appeared on channel MBC's 'Three Rounds,' and talked about when Yoon Gye Sang withdrew from the team 11 years ago, and their recent reunion.
Before talking about Yoon Gye Sang's withdrawal, the members talked about when Park Jun Hyung was withdrawn from the team because he had a girlfriend.
Son Ho Young said, "We were so close with each other, and all of us thought that we would understand everything for each other. However, we were actually too young back then, and we just could not understand why Park Jun Hyung had to get into a romantic relationship."
Kim Tae Woo also said, "When Park Jun Hyung falls in love, he gives everything to his girlfriend. He cares about nothing but his girlfriend, and it brought some negative effects to g.o.d as well."
Park Jun Hyung said, "It was first time for me to have a girlfriend in Korea, and I was too much into the relationship. My agency back then just kept telling me that I should not have a girlfriend, and I was very angry about it."
Then, Kim Tae Woo said, "All of us felt like Park Jun Hyung chose his girlfriend over all of us. However, trusting our agency too much was an even bigger problem. Our agency did not allow us to talk to Park Jun Hyung, and that is how our conflict got bigger."
Meanwhile, g.o.d members drew attention by telling that they hope Yoon Gye Sang and Lee Ha Nee would get married.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=329271

• 5 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

EXID’s Junghwa Reveals She Was Dropped from JYPE After 5 Years
On the March 28 broadcast of MBC‘s “Quiz to Change the World,” EXID‘s Junghwa and Solji, 2AM’s Jokwon, M.I.B’s Kangnam, Kang Kyun Sung,Park Hwi Soon, Ji Sang Ryul, and more appeared as guests.
During the episode, Jokwon stated, “I saw [Kang] Kyun Sung hyung for the first time in a long time. But he’s become a completely different person,” expressing his surprise. Kang Kyun Sung then explained how the two of them knew each other: “I was also at JYP [Entertainment]. I was there for about four years.”
CBM1p6UUcAE6D0B.jpg

After hearing this, Junghwa revealed that she had also previously been a trainee under JYP Entertainment. “I was under JYP [Entertainment] as well. Hani unni was also a JYP trainee with me.”
When asked why she left the agency, Junghwa answered honestly, “I was kicked out,” causing laughter. In response, MC Kim Gu Ra questioned, “That means Hani was kicked out too. Why did JYP let everyone go? What happened to his eyes?”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/28/exids-junghwa-reveals-she-was-dropped-from-jype-after-5-years/

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Joon Hyung talks about his fiancee on '​Quiz to Change the World'

g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung announced his marriage earlier this month, and he let fans in on more about his fiancee, discussing their big age gap and how they met.

On the May 15 episode of MBC's 'Quiz to Change the World', Park Joon Hyung said, "She's 14 years younger than me. But news articles said she was 13 years younger than me. I met her at a hangout with Danny Ahn's friends. She was pretty so I started talking to her, and we got along so well. She possesses an easygoing personality." 

CFHyOA2UsAEGpaQ.jpg

He continued, "Actually, a month ago I wanted to slowly update the public on my wedding news with one photo at a time on my SNS. But articles came out first, so I wasn't able to do the event I wanted to do. Even my members found out about my wedding date through news articles."

About his proposal, Park Joon Hyung said, "We were walking around on the streets, and I bought her roasted chestnuts and proposed to her. She started crying."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/park-joon-hyung-talks-about-his-fiancee-on-quiz-to-change-the-world

Guest adikkeluangman

Jessi reveals Suzy wanted to work with her before J.Y. Park 'stole' her + reveals the number of CFs she's filmed

J.Y. Park had previously revealed that miss A's Suzy was the one who suggested that rapper Jessi should feature in his "Who's Your Mama" song, but it looks like Jessi's side of the story is a little different!

On the May 22 airing of MBC's 'Quiz to Change the World', Jessi talked about how she ended up collaborating with J.Y. Park. She shared, "I heard Suzy wanted to work with me first, but J.Y. Park sunbae took me instead." 

CFt7iRiWAAAy29S.jpg

She also revealed she was raking in the endorsement deals. When asked if she shot a lot of CF's, she replied, "Cars, clothes... I've filmed about 8 CFs."

Jessi revealed which fellow artist gave her a good first impression as well. It was none other than singer Jung Joon Young. She explained, "He has an unexpected/wild side to him like I do."

How would you feel about a collaboration between Jessi and Suzy?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/jessi-reveals-suzy-wanted-to-work-with-her-before-jy-park-stole-her-reveals-the-number-of-cfs-shes-filmed

Archived