FF7AC THREAD

Guest One_WinGed_Angel

Guest kadajlover

omgsh, the movie was off the chain! reno and rude is so hilarious! they're my comic relief along with yuffie. denzel and marlene are cute and the music in that movie just blows me away! plus, i think the fight scenes are to die for. nicely done tetsuya nomura. okay, i've said enough. ^^

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest One_WinGed_Angel

Zack wasn't killed by the one bullet, it was shown in the game, they escaped near midgar, soilders were after Zack and Cloud so Zack just fight them off but got shot. Then there u see the guards march towards him giving him 'extra shots' i think around 20 shots in the head. They left Cloud there because they know he is a useless peice of **** so they wouldnt wanna waste a bullet on him.

Guest Nightmare

^Ha, ha, ha, you answered it faster than me.

Some people need to replay the game.

Sephiroth already was killed or at least was suspected to be dead, when Zack died. Yes, Zack and Sephiroth got into the fight at the reactor, but that didn't kill Zack.

Zack died while escaping with Cloud from the experiments of Hojo at Nibelheim. They were heading into Midgar, but sadly, Zack got shot multiple times at the cliff, where in AC, Cloud places Zack's bustor sword. The Shinra soldier let Cloud live because he was already disoriented and was believe to not live long.

Guest fifth_avenue

haha i was bored a few hours ago and decided to watch it again XD

just finished watching just now lol, ahh reno is awesome =D

Guest One_WinGed_Angel

Some people didnt see the hidden flashback in the game where you have to go to the shin-Ra mansion, so they thought sephiroth killed Zack.

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I thought it was already mentioned that Zack was killed by ShinRa soldiers after escaping from Hojo's experiments...

I wonder why in the game, Cloud never realized that 7 sevens lapsed instead of 5? I mean, didn't he join soldier when he was 14? I guess no one ever asked his age. Oh... that sucks. I just answered my own question. :unsure:

Guest One_WinGed_Angel

Yeah thats the spot, except in the game flash back that place is like a forest then and in the movie its like a desert.

Guest LemoN - AidE

i'm very confused how zack died in the game and how he died in the movie

you see, he was already dead in the movie, there were only flashbacks. :P

if you wanna know how he died, then the explaination is up a few posts.

ya... just wanted to say... I LOVE THIS MOVIE. >_<" :wub:

oh btw, did Rufus have Geostigma as well? cause he was bandaged around the eye/head. And the fact that he was in a wheelchair was just fake, right?

Guest One_WinGed_Angel

Rufus does has Geostigma on his arms, and about his head and eye i think his tryna cover his looks, because when you see the bandage off his face was completely normal. No signs of Geostigma, and i don't think he was faking because at the end of the movie you see him got his cloak on and still on the wheel chair.

I wonder why Rufus hides behind a white cloak...? To hide from the common people who thought he had died when Weapon attacked?

Guest ricenoodles

The CG in the movie was absolutely stunning, however the actual storyline wasn't nearly as good. Still loved the movie nevertheless.

I always thought Denzel reminded me of Woo Hyuk and Kadaj reminded me of Hee Jun. Yes, it's just the hair but I guess I couldn't help it. My cousin thought Cloud's original look reminded her of Hyde but I don't see it.

Guest swt_korean

it's been so long since i played the game... like the first day it came out was when i was like 11... or something... i want to tell everyone that's confused to watch it but the game will make you frustrated cause in the movie cloud's hot but in the game he's like a block of blond n black squares... so sephiroth was dead and then they later revived him right? in that lil part where there in some glowy tree place... i ono >.< my memories to faint

Archived