FF7AC THREAD

Guest One_WinGed_Angel

i love this movie. im not a big fan of anime. but this movie just blew me away. i watched it 3 times in a row. there were so many things going on that each time i watched it i saw something new.

o yes. i watched it again yesterday. twice. haha. thats just how awesome this movie is.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xRhythx

I don't find Cloud hot...maybe just cute.

ryiety3453jn.jpg

On the other hand, Rufus is the sex. :D

^ Yea, that's what I think. My screenies:

Cloud2.jpg

Cloud3.jpg

Cute, not hot, IMO.

And here goes more Rufus~

Rufus2.jpg

Rufus3.jpg

And Vincent just 'cause. :wub:

Vincent2.jpg

Guest MoonChild

I have to agree, I found Rufus and Reno to be quite hot in FF Advent Children, especially Reno who almost always end his sentence with "yo."

Guest Nightmare

I have to agree, I found Rufus and Reno to be quite hot in FF Advent Children, especially Reno who almost always end his sentence with "yo."

Yeah, hearing Reno always ending his sentence with "zo to" adds character to him. While skimming the Ultimania Omega book, I came to see that Reno always said that even in the game. Wish the translator(s) in the game could had try to capture the "zo to" in Reno...like the way the fan sub translated as "yo."

Guest MoonChild

I agree, the "yo" is definitely a special signature of Reno, it not quite Reno if he doesn't said "yo."

Before seeing the movie I somehow convince myself that Aeris will magically be bring to life, needles to say I was a bit disappointed to see that she is really dead. Altogether, I'm still glad to see a glimpse of Aeris in Advent Children.

oh lordy, ffvii ac was one of the best movies i saw in along time, other than corpes bride. the graphics rocked! gotta love tetsuya nomura for directing it =O

i loveeeeeeeeeee cloud <3 tifa's really pretty too! she looks like rinoa haha =P

Guest vanillax33

the movie was awesome. i love reno haha he was awesome =] cloud's weapon is sooo awesome,, two parts. what happened to the big stuffed mog, cait sith rides on?? i was hoping to see that guy.

Guest Dah_jOkA

FF.jpg

^mah fave part in tha movie, rite after he goes into bahumuts fireball or wahever,

first he looks all serious n stuff den all of a sudden his face becomes in shock and then peaceful, n DANG iono, dat part wes jes awesome, haha

n DAMN vincent wes AWESOME IN DAT MOVIE!! mah fave character in FF7

tifa owned all. I think her fight scene got overlooked cause i absolutely thought it was genius. Classical music in the background with fists and kicks to watch. not a bad combo.

And she...has... big... boobs... which was hard to ignore in the game and was even more difficult in the AC.

Guest Nightmare

where is everyone getting their screenshots i cant freakin print screen...

In WMP, go to Tools > Options > Performance. Look underneath Video acceleration, and scroll it to none.

Now, Print Screen away! :D

tifa owned all. I think her fight scene got overlooked cause i absolutely thought it was genius. Classical music in the background with fists and kicks to watch. not a bad combo.

That fight scene is not overlook. Heck, its over hyped. :lol:

Sadly, Tifa doesn't owned all, because Loz pwned her. What a dissapointment, but it was expectated.

I prefer the battle with Bahamut Shin; the whole theme of family plays out so well in that battle.

Archived