FF7AC THREAD

Guest One_WinGed_Angel

In WMP, go to Tools > Options > Performance. Look underneath Video acceleration, and scroll it to none.

Now, Print Screen away! :D

That fight scene is not overlook. Heck, its over hyped. :lol:

Sadly, Tifa doesn't owned all, because Loz pwned her. What a dissapointment, but it was expectated.

I prefer the battle with Bahamut Shin; the whole theme of family plays out so well in that battle.

tifa didnt really get pwned by loz... if that were the case she would have never laid a finger on him... the music that was playing sounding a remix of the battle music from the game...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest One_WinGed_Angel

The battle between Kadaj and Cloud wasnt right, Its like clouds using 2 hands on his blade slashing kadaj, but kadaj himself was holding the box, and tries not to make it leak, making him not able to concentrate much in battle, if it wasnt for the jenova box, the battle would probably alot longer.

Tifa would never have been able to own Loz, he said it out at the start he wanted to play, but when Yazoo/kadaj called him to finish with the mission, he just did some bs speed hack and woop tifas richard simmons in 1 sec.

Anyways what was that last limit break Cloud use on sephiroth? I m sure it wasnt Omnislash because Omnislash is 15 hits, which he used on sephiroth but failed, this was at the part when the building was colasping down. Cloud did quite a few limit breaks which i have described out, I saw cloud limit break FINISHING TOUCH in inside the tunnel. by using DUAL BLADE to break their weapon (yazoo and loz) that was fully sick, 'Blade beam' to deflect Loz earthquakes at the forgotton city, and I m sure he used Bravery on Bahamut.

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I don't know why people hate Aerith either. I'm not even sure if I understand your reasons, but her upbeat and happy personality makes her likable to me. I like how she doesn't drown herself behind the past but she's always looking forward to the future. Her hope brings hope onto others; Aerith is a representation of hope as it can seen be her ability to grow flowers in the sunless slums. Her story is also very tragic, but she always smiling forward. I found that to be such a strong and admirable characteristic. Aerith is one of my favorite characters next to Vincent and Zack.

Guest Nightmare

Anyways what was that last limit break Cloud use on sephiroth? I m sure it wasnt Omnislash because Omnislash is 15 hits, which he used on sephiroth but failed, this was at the part when the building was colasping down.

I don't think he even used the original Omnislash...maybe I'll have to re-look on it.

The limit break he did on Sephiroth is basically Omnislash Version 5 (6 hits; 6 swords). I don't know why but its version 5 not version 6.

Guest JudY-JudY

I love their voices for each character. They matched very well!!

They made the guys really HOT!! And the girls were so PRETTY!!

Guest delirious*

i probably watched 6 times becuase the story was confusing at first ^^;

oh man. Cloud's eyes are so alluring :o . . . <- drool

Guest A Y U M I

i wtahced this movie like 8 times XD

I'm still hooked up on it..

waaaa~~~~~~

I really cired in the end...

Cloud's eyes are definitely alluring!!:D

Guest ~fantasygurl~

u know wat i thought that it shoulf of have been a little love scene bout cloud and tifa caz umm.....i know people is going to say that they shouldn't but i think that itshould though

hmm...probably ( i hope) they're gonna make another one but bout tifa

u know wat i thought that it shoulf of have been a little love scene bout cloud and tifa caz umm.....i know people is going to say that they shouldn't but i think that itshould though

i wonder why people always want a love story... this movie was about Cloud trying cleanse himself of sin... not find love... well thats what i think anyways...

a love story would have just made the movie sappy...

Guest Nightmare

Reading your post reminds me why I didn't like FFVIII and FFX; sappy love stories makes me cringe.

I doubt they're going to make another movie on FFVII. FFVII has enough compilation pieces: Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus , Before Crisis, Crisis Core, and the possibility of the remake of FFVII. By then, FFVII's story will be complete.

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

The move cloud did is called Cherry Blossom, that move was done in the game final fantasy tactics by Cloud who was a guest character in that game, and yes it does rock

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

Reading your post reminds me why I didn't like FFVIII and FFX; sappy love stories makes me cringe.

I doubt they're going to make another movie on FFVII. FFVII has enough compilation pieces: Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus , Before Crisis, Crisis Core, and the possibility of the remake of FFVII. By then, FFVII's story will be complete.

OMFreakinGosh. Exactly.

Guest Take Five

pardon me for asking, but what exactly is before crisis and crisis core? and dirge of cerberus is that action game with vincent right?

Guest Nightmare

pardon me for asking, but what exactly is before crisis and crisis core? and dirge of cerberus is that action game with vincent right?

You didn't know? Gosh, I feel like a FFVII freak right now..... :lol:

Before Crisis is the cellphone game in Japan about the Turks, and I think it takes place abut 6 years before FFVII. I don't think they'll ever bring that game into the USA. Its already out in Japan.

Crisis Core is about Zack's story including the whole Nibelheim event. Nothing much is known accept it'll be about two young men and one young girl...

Dirge of Cerberus takes place 2 years after AC, and its about Vincent. Some FFVII characters will be playable in this game. It's a shooter RPG game.

Archived