FF7AC THREAD

Guest One_WinGed_Angel

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MoonChild

oh wait 'whats this' i happen to find this flying around the web

girl-cloud.jpg

Hmm...seems to me that's cloud face in the movie that been digitally manipulated and changed to a female.

^

i would love to have kadaj's hair.. minus the silver. still, i was jealous at how soft and shiny it looked, the perfect layers and the bouncability :X

oh, and those fight scenes... goooood! i just wish we could actually do that in the game!

i loooooove cloud in the movie :DDD he looks so hot! and the wind is always going against him... and he can sleep on his wonderfully, beautiful hair and it wont get messed up o_o... i laughed so hard when i saw that.

Guest NotGuilty

^haha..kadaj kinda freaked me out...

"MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hahahaha...

cloud was just gorgeous...

tifa's so cool! <333333*

the best movie i've ever seen.

Guest acorns&Love

nice pic you found there.

anyways...

i thought the movie was mindblowing

and now im playing the game all over again

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

hhmm .. not feeling the cloud turning into a female thing. i do want to love the male cloud b/c his hair is freaking cool.. he reminds me of kim kyung rok with blonde hair ^-^ anyway.. LOVE FF7 ..especially the fight scenes!~

ahh Kadaj was great. i liked his character the most. the voice and actions went with teh character really well..

and yes.. his hair was sooo sleak and straight. i like it a lot.

Archived