[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Hemera

lol. this reminds me of something i've always wanted to know. like you, i always refer myself as a dbsk fan even if i have a fav. member. this may sound silly but i've always wondered.. to those who refer themselves as a junsu/jaejoong/changmin/yunho/yoochun fan. is it just a way to let others know who your fav. member is or is it because you only support that one member? serious question.

for me, it's an indication

jaejoong may always have a special place in my heart, but after four years of fangirling, i love all the boys the same. it's been said over and over and over, but dbsk will not be dbsk if any one of the members were gone..

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dignity

Oh, there's a lot of fan acc.

Tokyo Dome was fantastic. And Corlors performed by soulmates was really good.

In staff report, I notice that Yoochun oppa wore Micky short. LOL

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

IM REALLY PROUD OF TVXQ!!!

YESTERDAY I WAS CRYING WHILE I WAS LISTENING TO STAND BY U...

THE WHOLE NIGHT..

EVEN THOUGH I WAS IN THE CONCERT.

AHH..

TOHO TOHO FAITO FOR THE 2ND DAY IN TOKYO DOME!!!!

AND FOR THE JAECHUN DUET..

I REALY LOVE IT!!!

AHH,M.. IS IT THE SONG IN HELLO KITTY? OR THEY MADE THE SONG?

I WISH I COULD BE THERE IN THE DOMe!

AND NOW I WAS CRYING WHEN I SEE THE RED OCEAN!!!

WAAAAH!!!!

:tears:

(CASSIOPEIA + BIGEAST) IN DOME = HISTORY FOR TVXQ!!

IT WAS EPIC!

IT WOULD MARK THIS MONTH AND THE TWO SPECIAL DAYS OF MY LIFE AS JULY 4TH AND 5TH!!!

AAAHHH...

Guest ladyelhisa

Well.. yeah Jaejoong has been my favorite member BUT STILL five of them ARE TVfXQ! All of them are special.Each one fills the word TVfXQ! I think the reason why this pairing topic is getting a lot of attention today because of the COLORS duet which is new to us. :)Pairing or without pairing DBSK will ALWAYS BE FIVE!!!

SECOND DAY OF CONCERT TODAY!!! BREAK A LEG BOYS!!!ROCK ROCK ROCK RED OCEAN!!! SHINE AGAIN!

After the release of TEA FOR TWO I can't stop listening to it!!! OMG!! The melody is so sweet and addicting....kinda like COLORS! :lol:

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

Zoom in Super – COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~ is Hello Kitty 35-year anniversary theme song

wow!!!!! anniversary theme..will they sing it to the public..i mean is there any show to mark the anniversary??? Hello Kitty is big in Japan..XD

maybe a cf or a mv????

anyway congrats on the successful concert!!! ^^

tonight the end of their japan live....seems like the time does fly....sweet memories!!! the heat didnt just happen in Japan

bt it is all over the place...all over the world where all TVXQ fans situated..^_^

from the moment, the list of their JAPAN LIVE TOUR is out, to THE CONFIRMATION OF TOKYO DOME and ends tonight, every moment seems like a miracle..the boys are a miracle itself...^_^ congrats!!!!!!

so yea how did the pairings get started?

sorry i cut your post...you are the same john in CSJH thread right??

anyway, the pairing started after the banjum drama, DANGEROUS LOVE broadcast...

from there, the scandal between Jaejoong and Yunho started and fans like it i guess..and the pairings become more and more..

don't worry...fanboy are welcomed here....^_^

and being a guy, makes u even more stand out....XD and your reaction on jaejoong..that is funny!!!

i first thought he isnt real...LOL!!!

about pairings, is just how fans favour 2 of their fav together...when soulmate or jaesu or yunjae being favoured, it doesnt mean the other members are ignored..either any couples were favoured more, all of them are still the 5 that makes miracle and the 5, everyone love!!!! ^_^

5=1

Guest Senorita_

Oh my :w00t:, just look at how many people are at the Dome today! It's going to be an amazing finale for sure! :)

TokyoDome.jpg

Credit: DNBN

v No quoting pics. Please remove the %7Boption%7D tags thanks.

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

Oh my :w00t:, just look at how many people are at the Dome today! It's going to be an amazing finale for sure! :)

TokyoDome.jpg

Credit: DNBN

WOW!!!!

AS IN VERY WOW! :o

IT WOULD BE EXCITING..

BUT I AM NOT THERE!!! AHHHH... :(

Guest eVangeLuv

A BIG thank you to all those that shared their Dome experience here!!!! :wub:

Zoom in Super – COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~ is Hello Kitty 35-year anniversary theme song

Wow! Theme song for Hello Kitty is quite remarkable!!! I love the cat with no mouth as well :lol: It'd be crazy if the boys were to attend the anniversary celebration, seeing the kitty hugging them or vice versa is juz too cuddly to even imagine :D

How did the pairings get started?

I wondered abt tat too :P Remembering i've watched their "My Little Princess" MV making way back and there Yunho and Junsu were being interview rite in front of the beautiful sea (or river i'm not realli sure :unsure: ) So Yunho introduce them as the HoSu couple :P The pronounciation is the same as river in korean so they say they're the beautiful couple or something, not realli sure. That would be my earliest encounter of them mentioning any pairing :lol:

I believe alot of us praises JaeChun cuz they did indeed WOW them, not that the rest doesn't, but its their way of expressing their admiration. So i don't think there's any harm :P The boys do deserve praising :D

But no matter wad, every single one of them is unique in their own way which is why its SO hard not to love them all as one even tho there'll be a fav among. So yeah, feel free to promote or voice ur fav, just don't forget 5-1=0. That will always be true :D

Edit

HOLY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dome

The Crowd

Ah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previously i was still hesitating getting the japanese ver. of their concert dvd cuz o'm already quite broke with all the AATVXQ3 & storybook, but WOW all the domw update is getting to mi! I'm gonna get my hands on one of them!!!!!!!!!

Guest JJ.biased

Omgsh! I loved the take Your hands fancam it was super clear and the boys were so great!!!!!!!!!

And wow so many people here again today ^_^"

[TRANS] 090705 Staff Report - Tokyo Dome Day 2

Source: http://tour2009.toho-jp.net/report/

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

011;

SAM-san ...

2009/07/05(Sun) 17:55

Is eating a recommended Korean paste!

012;

Lastly...

2009/07/05(Sun) 17:59

Here they shout!

It's time to raise the curtain!

013;

Soon...

2009/07/05(Sun) 18:01

It would start!

We'll show everyone the best stage!

Guest blaze

I can't believe today's the final day of the tour. Time flew by so fast. ;_; I can't say enough how extremely proud I am of these boys and everything they've achieved thus far. Not only are they creating many unforgettable memories for themselves but for their fans as well. They'll surely rock the Dome tonight and end the tour with a bang.

Those pictures of the red ocean are breathtaking, btw.

Guest TVXQ<3

Triple Three Celebration @ the Tokyo Dome

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20090705-00000047-spn-ent

I translated the article thought google translator and from what I understand, Stand By U & The Secret Code already sold 300.000 copies :Pand the Tour mobilized 300.000 people. :o not sure on this. I hope someone will translate for better understanding of the article. :w00t:

The Red Sea: Ahh~ It's breathtaking to see the red sea. Thanks for the fanaccounts, fancams & pictures! TOHOSHINKI FIGHT-o! I'm so proud of you!~ B)

More fancams please. I will buy the DVD anyway but I really want to see their performances now. XD Audios are fine too^^

kyahhh!!! today is the last day for Dome. I'm so very proud of the boys. They did great last night and i'm sure they'll rock the dome tonight! good luck guys! and to whoever's going cheer extra extra loud for us here at soompi. toho fighto! :D

v

v

v

holy! they broke the 150k mark!yay!!!!

n uhh guys tokyo dome remember?lets not do this now.seriously.

Guest Mabe

I think most fans probably treat their fave member as a 'trophy'. Just because they spazz a particular member or couple more doesn't mean that they don't like the others -_-

These two days are suppose to be one of the proudest days for us and the boys. So i don't know whats with the negative comments lately on this thread? -_-

Guest kinkie_lass

^^

when i said jaejoong was treated as a trophy, i didn't mean it as a bad thing. i was amused.

i was marveling how fans of the other four members seems to be happy and all spazzing when jaejoong had an interaction with their fave members.

so as far as i'm concern there's no negativity involved at all i don't understand why you seemed to be upset about this -_-

f_oriconm_51f5a4e.jpg

i believe they crossed the 150K marks, yes? :D

Guest afterglow.

ORICON DAILY:

*2 東方神起 「Stand by U」12,112

21 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

24 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

stand by u sales chart:

東方 

━━━━━━━━━━━━

29(月)    ---,--- 

30(火)   *94,838 

*1(水)   *24,946 

*2(木)   *12,725 

*3(金)   **6,935

*4(土)   *12,112

*5(日)   

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

추정매상  151,556 

cred: dnbn

:D

Guest Lyn_96

[TRANS] 090705 ¥700,000,000 In Production Costs - Tohoshinki's Tokyo Dome Live Opens

Adding on to Tohoshinki's National Arena Tour [東方神起 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 〜The Secret Code〜], the last performances will be held at the Tokyo Dome. [東方神起 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 〜The Secret Code〜 FINAL in TOKYO DOME] began on 4th July.

They are the first Korean group to perform at the Tokyo Dome. Compared to Tohoshinki's previous Lives, this is the biggest production. For this time's Tokyo Dome Lives, the production costs are around ¥700,000,000. With 50,000 people attending in 1 day, it is expected that 100,000 people will attend over the 2-day Live.

Source: [Yahoo! Japan News]

Photos: [barks.jp]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

.sigh

I wish i was part of that red ocean , hehehs :D

it's fascinating to see that many people .

/ tokyo dome sure it big .

gahh , it must have been a great concert.

i'm jealous ... i want to be there too ><

I believe they will do a good job today at dome too ^^

First korean group o perform at tokyo dome ? I so proud of them !

Toho, toho , tohoshinki fighto ! ^^

more fancams please . my eyes are getting mixed up after reading so many fan accounts .

gonna start saving for the tokyo dome dvd :D

Jaechun's duet is beautiful .

I want to see Xiahtic in japanese . hehehs .

eee, i getting excited already .

hwaiting, DBSK ~

/edit . i'm so sick now & i'm still stalking soompi for more dbsk , hehehs .

lols, i top the page ...

Guest mandasoh

^We're not allowed to quote images, so please remove the img tags~ x]

Triple Three Celebration @ the Tokyo Dome

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20090705-00000047-spn-ent

I translated the article thought google translator and from what I understand, Stand By U & The Secret Code already sold 300.000 copies :Pand the Tour mobilized 300.000 people. :o not sure on this. I hope someone will translate for better understanding of the article. :w00t:

[TRANS] 090705 Tohoshinki Triple Three In Tokyo Dome

Reported at 19:12 (Japan Time)

Popular Korean male group Tohoshinki had their concert at the Tokyo Dome on 4th July. It was the beginning of the final stop for their National tour, and it is their first time performing there since their debut (in Japan) 4 years ago. Their new single「Stand By U」which was released on 1 July, has already reached an amazing number of 300,000 copies shipped. It is estimated that the tour was attended by around 300,000 people, and their latest album has also passed the 300,000 mark. They have achieved the "Triple Three" of the music industry.

Coming from Korea in 2005, they challenged Japan's major scene (music industry) for the past 4 years. Last year, they made their first appearance in the "All-star Game" of the music industry, 「NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen」, and they achieved 6 ORICON Chart number ones. Tohoshinki has become a "hit machine".

They've accomplished a record that is comparable to the "certificate of good hitters" when famous batters of baseball games played in the Tokyo Dome achieve a Triple Three (Batting average 30%, Home-runs 30, Base stealing 30).

This will be the finale of the National Tour that began in May. Including the final performance on 5th July, the total number of 21 Lives would have been attended by roughly 300,000 people. Besides that, their latest album 「The Secret Code」have sold more than 300,000, and their new single 「Stand By U」have shipped more than 300,000 copies. Despite the recession in CD sales, the explosive numbers of their CD sales resulting in a "Triple Three" is proof that they are indeed Top Stars. It is definitely not a loss to have spent ¥3,000,000,000 in the total production of the national tour.

This is a quintet group that have perfected the "3 beats" of singing, dancing and speaking in Japanese. Nothing beats the image of the Dome packed with 50,000 people, drunk on the magnificence of the 5 "best hitters" on the stage.

The members, Yunho (23) was flying through the air, Jejung (23) and Yuchun (23) performed a duet that was shown for the first time. They used female dancers for the first time and screams came from the audience when there was body contact. In the talk corner, Junsu (22), pleased the fans when he used an Oyaji-gag, 「Benkyoushinai juku wa Harajuku」.

The 5 members who looked around the Japan's largest venue kept saying 「It's amazingly huge!」. At the very end, as they stood and basked under the cheers of the fans,「It feels like we've achieved our dream. I feel so blessed」, Junsu said with tears in his eyes.

**T/N: "The cram school that doesn't study, is Harajuku." Word play on "juku". ^^;;

***T/N: They make a lot of reference using Baseball terms since it's a well-known sport that is commonly played at the Dome.

Source: [Yahoo! Japan News]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

Archived