Miley Mocking Asians?

Guest sweet lil j

Guest Amanda Plz

^ lol wow why bring taeng in this topic?

Because if Miley's a racist idiot than that girl has to be one of equal or even greater status. Seriously. Morons we regard as celebrities.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mz-Descamento86

haha true2x... its funny, when people do the asian eye thing they say its okay. but if a caucasian, asian does the impression of a black guy the black community find it insulting?

Why is it that everytime there is a racial thread on this site that doesnt involve Black People, they seem to find their way in the topic anyways?

Guest Realistic012

Why is it that everytime there is a racial thread on this site that doesnt involve Black People, they seem to find their way in the topic anyways?

Why are the threads on the asian rainbow from SNSD making a racist comment towards black people closed yet this thread isn't?

Why do people defend the rainbow making racist comments towards black people yet people bash miley for a picture that is equally racist and ignorant?

Why don't you ask yourself that.

Guest Pinklett

you soompiers make me lol.

me too

I thought the picture was funny :D

Where's the racism?

Some people should stop taking everything so seriously and learn to take a joke. Why so defensive? It's clear they only wanted to fool around and make people laugh. Gotta wonder why I imitate a fat guy walking around with a bucket of chicken on february.

It's only insulting when YOU'RE the one getting the short end of the stick? lolol

edit:

V

V

V

V

V

dude, you make me laugh :ph34r:

Guest Realistic012

answer to your question is that no one really cares about black people

TIS the TRUTH

Yeah and apparently no one cares about slanty eyes either since miley isn't saying sorry nor does she have to, LOL. it's not like asians make an impact on her pay or her career, you're just a race there to be made fun of in the media, yet when the "black community" complains people get fired and forced to apologized if they want another job. LOL

Step it up slantys.

Guest masshysteria

awwww is does the wittle blackie have a tummy ache???? LOL typical black inferiority complex. i swear you people act like the world owes you something. dance monkey! cuz that's basically the only thing your good at.

kthxbai

DO NOT BAN ME MODS! PURELY RETALIATION

Guest Amanda Plz

awwww is does the wittle blackie have a tummy ache???? LOL typical black inferiority complex. i swear you people act like the world owes you something. dance monkey! cuz that's basically the only thing your good at.

kthxbai

Enjoy your ban :)

Way out of line. You really need to find another hobby besides making yourselves look like a john tesh on the internets.

U R SO KEWL!! OMG!

Yeah and apparently no one cares about slanty eyes either since miley isn't saying sorry nor does she have to, LOL. it's not like asians make an impact on her pay or her career, you're just a race there to be made fun of in the media, yet when the "black community" complains people get fired and forced to apologized if they want another job. LOL

Step it up slantys.

You too, moron. You speak against racism then do it your damn self. Are you kidding me? You both sicken the hell out of me.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

Why are the threads on the asian rainbow from SNSD making a racist comment towards black people closed yet this thread isn't?

Why do people defend the rainbow making racist comments towards black people yet people bash miley for a picture that is equally racist and ignorant?

Why don't you ask yourself that.

As stated before what do BLACK PEOPLE have to do with this thread? Why you getting all work up over Black people when your "anger" should be focused on Miley.

So what if Black people stand up for what they believe is right and wrong. Your point is? Blacks have done a lot for this country in standing up and fighting against crap that wasnt fair for ALL PEOPLES. So dont try to rain on their parade cus they get stuff done. If the Asian community is really offended by this photo then DO SOMETHING!

kthxbai

Mods you know what to do...

@ Panda I agree.

I swear sometimes I feel like im on a KKK forum.

But the funny thing is that these same lames wouldnt have the balls to say this crap in real life.

Step it up slantys.

kthxbai

And this.

This is what I hate the Soompi community.

ANYWAYS, those were personal pictures and they were leaked.

The whole world wasn't meant to see them. :l

As for people asking why thread haven't been closed yet..

EVER HEARD OF REPORT BUTTON?

usethisbr3.png

The SNSD threads were closed coz people actually used the report button instead of just whining 'oh why this thread haven't been closed yet BAWWW'.

I don't want this thread to be closed tbh. The comments are fun to read

Guest rice_rice

i'm not outraged by the way she and her immature friends are acting, but i have to say she's being pretty irresponsible, she should know that it might offend her fans (which would obviously include asians)

i've always hated her. since that show and before she became popular among the little ones..

she can't act. she can't sing. and to top it all off..she's ugly as hell

and now there's stupidity too

im actually not really offended, but it's the idea that she would do something like this when she's supposed to be a role model. exactly why i hate some ahem..other celebs

Guest ling_ling

dont close this thread

i like to read peoples comments about this

I like to say - wtf though

i dont get why is it when people say the N word people are like OMFG but when ppl do slanty eyes people are like "oh nooo thats FINE teyre only pulling silly faces"

tis messed up i tells ya - stop acting cool and start seeing the bigger picture!

Guest CtlunatC

because she is suppose to be a role model for other kids, lil kids want to be like their role models. They'll act like them, talk like them, dress like them, etc. so this is offensive in a way cause its promoting people to reinforce the "stereotypical" asian and what not.

Although I understand why they want an apology because it's looking down upon Asian's (peace sign and small eyes) and if it continues and us doing nothing about will just say that 'its okay to look down upon us', but truth be told I'm Asian myself and I have those kind of pictures haha.

So I don't think we really need to go to such extent for an apology, its just a picture.

Guest ninyaah

I don't know why people are so upset.

I mean, we all know Miley only has half a brain.

HAHAHA. That's true. XD It's just another one of Miley's stupid doings.

Guest Realistic012

kthxbai

Uhh hun I'm white first of all, lol. Inferiority complex? I'm on a website full of people who'd kill to have my eye color, size, height and lighter skin ROFL.

This site is a nice ego boost.

Don't get mad because I respect black people more than slanty eyed "people".

edit-

Also I have to laugh at the term monkey, you do realize you slanty people have wide ugly noses just like black people? you're just yellow monkeys, stop trying to fit in with whites sweetheart, you can't do it. LOL

Archived