Miley Mocking Asians?

Guest sweet lil j

Guest eneri04

oh please, forgive miley because she's just mildly retarded, along with her friends.

and the asian's trying to be white by widening his eyes don't you think?

yea. she's just a complete retard, that's why.

we should forgive her. lol.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tip taps tip

not that i like Miley, but ummmm pretty sure this is only a joke. why the Asian guy is widening his eyes, well it's supposed to be ironic?

Guest witchery

Lol I think it's already been established Miley Cyrus is an idiot, thanks to her long string of scandals. I think we should all just look at the photo and lol at her stupidity! No need to make a fuss.

Guest My Sweet September

I can see how it could be offensive.

But at the same time I could see how it was just her and her friends messing around, like swapping races as someone suggested?

It was insensitive - but it doesnt make her racist. She just needs to be more aware of her actions.

@chifuni - since when was the peace sign a strictly asian thing?

Guest pandoras0nymph

I don't know why people are so upset.

I mean, we all know Miley only has half a brain.

haha true2x... its funny, when people do the asian eye thing they say its okay. but if a caucasian, asian does the impression of a black guy the black community find it insulting?

Guest lilf4ntasy

wtf she a racist B

asian dun really have dat small of an eye

and dat azn guy in there an effing idiot, he should stand up for his own race

hope she get bash for this, really hate her now

Althuogh I'm not offended by it, I still wouldn't be too happy if my firends did stuff like that -_-

The Asian in there should be ashamed. rofl.

As long as you know it's offensive, it doesn't matter what she thinks. Yeah she's kind of dumb.

The spanish basketball team doing the slit eyes during beijing olympics, when interviewed the players had a whole list of "we have a different kind of culture, perhaps it was wrong but we meant nothing offensive by it", "not such a big deal", etc. Google their responses. I was like... what? Who cares what you think, you go to the olympics in asia and do the slit eyes to mock asians. BUT. Jon Stewart mentioned it on the show and the audience went "ohhhhhhhhhhh..." (in disgust).

Who cares about miley cyrus.

Guest angelixer

Funny how not too long ago every single thread about a certain korean girlgroup and a certain comment they'd made got closed.

Some of you are as clear as a bell... TaeYeon fans better not catch any feelings.

Not trying to defend her but notice how all the whites are doing the slanty eye thing while the asian guy seems to be making his eyes bigger?

maybe it was done as a joke..u know irony?

still doesn't over-ride the fact that she's a complete retard! =D

Not trying to defend her but notice how all the whites are doing the slanty eye thing while the asian guy seems to be making his eyes bigger?

maybe it was done as a joke..u know irony?

still doesn't over-ride the fact that she's a complete retard! =D

I'm pretty sure they're doing it as a joke. Too bad they didn't know how offensive it is -__-;;

Funny how not too long ago every single thread about a certain korean girlgroup and a certain comment they'd made got closed.

Some of you are as clear as a bell... TaeYeon fans better not catch any feelings.

usethisbr3.png

Guest Realistic012

How about this, whem taeyeon from that circus act group says sorry for actually insulting an entire race - miley cyrus will say sorry for pulling at her eyes lol.

Such double standards on this site, its okay for some rainbow to insult black people but miley can't take a picture pulling her eyes? lol

She should have just put a long black wig on and took a picture of herself blowing some dude with a 5 dollar bill in his hand, that would have been more realistic.

What do you expect when half the "mods" are a bunch of fanboys? lol

Archived