Miley Mocking Asians?

Guest sweet lil j

Forget Miley. She's a moron, this really doesn't surprise me at all.

I remember watching a video of Paris Hilton dancing around and then saying, "Don't I look like a n*****?"

You can't really blame these girls. They are the products of inbreeding.

& what the hell is up with the surge of idiots and trolls joining Soompi?!

GTFO. Jesus. These comments reflect little or no education.

awwww is does the wittle blackie have a tummy ache???? LOL typical black inferiority complex. i swear you people act like the world owes you something. dance monkey! cuz that's basically the only thing your good at.

kthxbai

DO NOT BAN ME MODS! PURELY RETALIATION

Uhh hun I'm white first of all, lol. Inferiority complex? I'm on a website full of people who'd kill to have my eye color, size, height and lighter skin ROFL.

This site is a nice ego boost.

Don't get mad because I respect black people more than slanty eyed "people".

edit-

Also I have to laugh at the term monkey, you do realize you slanty people have wide ugly noses just like black people? you're just yellow monkeys, stop trying to fit in with whites sweetheart, you can't do it. LOL

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhh hun I'm white first of all, lol. Inferiority complex? I'm on a website full of people who'd kill to have my eye color, size, height and lighter skin ROFL.

edit-

Also I have to laugh at the term monkey, you do realize you slanty people have wide ugly noses just like black people? you're just yellow monkeys, stop trying to fit in with whites sweetheart, you can't do it. LOL

Say what you want, but at least we have enough respect and education to not say stuff like this.

Guest RYUUSEi

i dont get why is it when people say the N word people are like OMFG but when ppl do slanty eyes people are like "oh nooo thats FINE teyre only pulling silly faces"

I agree, what's up with that, eh?

Personally, I'm not that offended but I can in some way understand why people are demanding an apology for her actions. While some of the people on soompi are OK with being mocked like that because they're "used to it" and say things like "it's just a joke, chill", some people actually don't think it's OK so they stand up for themselves instead of quietly getting used to this behaviour. :mellow: Just like the Asian American community is doing right now. Miley is encouraging her fans to do this pose = encouraging her fans to mock asians, wether she did it deliberately or not.

But it's only her own loss anyways since she's gonna lose fans as well as respect from this.

Poor little Miley. Bet you wish you had another brain half now.

Guest natural-retard

All that the picture is missing is the caption, CHING CHONG CHANG.

I'm over the offensive stuff, in my group of friends we make fun of each other like this and know its harmless. However thats within a close group of friends that don't take pictures and make stupid videos, and none of us are public figures that really young kids admire and want to be like.

She should have some degree of acting like the role model that she is to people, and not be stupid enough to take pictures, this just adds to her half naked pictures. She is a moron, but I want to see how disney is going to solve this problem. If disney can create her, they can drop her and make another one but with better self-awareness.

Guest Oreobear

^ gtfo. someone ban this moron (Realistic012)

They are the products of inbreeding.

Haha props. :)

I hate these john teshing white people who think all asians have slanted tiny eyes. It's pure ignorance and blatant racism. Cyrus is a moron.

stop trying to fit in with whites sweetheart, you can't do it. LOL

If by white you mean morbidly obese then I think i'll pass.

Personally, not that big of a deal. It's just a big deal because she's supposed to be like a "role model". I wouldn't want my kid looking up to her as a role model anyways. Lol.

Guest crescendoll

you would think that miley has learned to be careful of what she does in public by now.

either that or she is pretty much proving she's an attention wh_re.

*sigh*

Guest ling_ling

edit-

WTF - omg retard - gtfo!

Since when have asian people wanted to be white? HAH as if - i like being asian

i like having my deep brown choco eyes and perfectly straight hair which i dont have to use straightners for - contact are a fashion accessory - dont get that confused with WANTING "your" eye colour

and the average height for a western person is 5ft4 - YEH I BEAT THAT idiot

so get your stank who-har butt out of this forum your silly troller

Guest circustricks03

i dunno... the asian in the photo doesn't seem to mind.

plus should they all apologize? why just miley?

LOL!!!! That comment seriously cracked me up. LOL!!!

Guest tinatran_

honestly, i don't find it offensive since i have big and round eyes. but her and her friends are being really ignorant. i mean, not all asians have chinky eyes. -__-

Oh my god people are tripping

it's taken out of context, what's racist to asians isnt racist to white people

omg she's just a kid give her a break :mellow:

I'm just being sarcastic and using the same excuses people use for their asian celebs doing the same ish Miley did in this picture.

I like Miley, I don't think she's a racist but this was wrong tsk tsk.

btw stop acknowleding these damn trolls.

Guest machiavelli_paganini

the problem isn't that she's being purposefully racist, it's that she's being ignorant. this if anything shows how acceptable it is to make racial remarks towards asians and how ignorance is so rampant among our society. ok maybe she didn't "mean it" but does that change the fact that what she's doing in the picture is ignorant at best? if we do not punish incidences like this and show that it is WRONG, they will only continue. ugh come ON asian people, you fail.

Guest papasmurf

i knew this thread was going to turn some racist argument and what not. It's funny how the society finds a "non-black" person wears and afro and pains him/herself black considered racist, but when they do slanted eyes it's considered okay. hahahha I love hating this world.

i knew this thread was going to turn some racist argument and what not. It's funny how the society finds a "non-black" person wears and afro and pains him/herself black considered racist, but when they do slanted eyes it's considered okay. hahahha I love hating this world.

No, black people find "blackface" racist because it is, there is alot of negative and hurtful history behind it.

but the rest of society doesnt see it that way...and who said slanted eyes is okay??

Archived