Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sweet lil j

Miley Mocking Asians?

Guest minekyo

I don't know why people are so upset.

I mean, we all know Miley only has half a brain.

totally agreed .

Guest shuthefxup

:tongue2: Not a Fan of Miley..

she rele sukz..

well wat can taht asian guy do?..

its not like he can tell all of em to stop..

ew miley... :crazy:

Guest LionAngel

i think she looks stupid and funny in that picture :lol:

well all of them actually hahahah not offensive for me.

Guest DV

i just find it really immature and stupid. i mean come on, kids did that in elementary school.

Guest lea11

hey, i think slanted eyes are sexy. and i bet miley wants them too, shes just jealous y'all ;)

Guest elainee

i never liked her and i never really will

Guest sumi_

i'm not offended....

but i don't like Miley...so she should be bashed. lol

Guest duh123

i ll be unreasonable and say thank you miley cyrus for giving me another reason not to like you. she's young and rude. she needs rules and guidance. she is obviously not getting it from her family and if she is, it isnt the right kind. i want an apology because asians are still undermined in cultures today. she's frigging retarded.

Guest myGLAMrocks

i'm actually not that offended by it. I think it was a joke because all of them are making slanty eyes except for the asian, who is making big eyes?who knows..

I'd like to see her apologize because I would relish it hahaha

I really dislike that girl she's another reason for adults to dislike

my generation >:|

but anyways I don't know why its being taking this seriously..actually

scratch that its because its Miley Cyrus is why.

Guest lovesong3208

*sigh*

she does something stupid

AGAIN.

then again. her friends in that picture aren't any better.

that boy on the very left. what finger is he using?

Guest cherrierus

I never liked her and she gets too much attention for the little she does

This is stuff I see in elementary school and from the complete idiots at school.

Guest bbei23

who cares

its just miley

everyone knows shes gonna end up in a trailer park with 5 kids in a few years

it's obviously a joke-

I know I'm asian and I make 'asian racist' jokes or generalizations sometimes without offending my other asian friends, because we know that they're not true, its just funny.

They thought it would be funny to have a picture where all the caucasians would pose with 'asian' eyes and the actual asian would look normal.

It's just the fact that people are looking for more reasons to hate Miley Cyrus.

Guest SugarTeaCoffeeCream

i hate her. so much. why is she even famous. she's ugly.

-edit-

scratch that. hate all of them. how stupid can they get.

Guest kneenah

problem child, loooooool

the asian sure has some bags in his eyes. personally idc about this situation but if you ask me it seems like every non asian [in this pic] is trying to be asian (peace sign, small eyes..)

maybe they're "swapping" races.

i dont think theyre bags. a lot of asians have that puff naturally. they dont look like bags. bags would hang and droop down and look a lot darker and flatter.

and i think that every little thing a celeb does in his or her lifetime gets played up sooo much and people take it as a HUGE deal when it might not be. i am asian and very proud and when i hang out with my friends, we joke around with stereotypes and stuff all the time. nobody is offended and nobody means it and nobody gets hurt. unless there is like actual concrete evidence that she makes fun of asians in a racist way (like she actually says so or something), this picture is very iffy if you ask me. a picture says a thousand words and i think there should not be such a huge jump to judge miley just for this picture. i mean it's only human nature to do so, but seriously.. think about it first before you can hurt someone's feelings.

No way. That pinkberry did NOT.

I think the Asian in the photo should be ashamed.

Ditto :mellow:

I found a topic about it in TMZ, but the weird thing is that they titled her Hanoi Montana?

Hanoi like Vietnam... Wow, TMZ just made it worse.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

That's john teshing stupid.

Thanks Miley, because we all know Asians have eyes like that!!

Guest x__h a ll e n`

I don't know why people are so upset.

I mean, we all know Miley only has half a brain.

LOOOL x)

I didn't even recognize her in the picture ...

Guest splendidlure

it's obviously a joke-

I know I'm asian and I make 'asian racist' jokes or generalizations sometimes without offending my other asian friends, because we know that they're not true, its just funny.

They thought it would be funny to have a picture where all the caucasians would pose with 'asian' eyes and the actual asian would look normal.

It's just the fact that people are looking for more reasons to hate Miley Cyrus.

She is such a richard simmons. I'm offended by this, and yes I am Asian. Sure, it's okay to make little racial jokes between your friends (ex. me and my friends: the black ones, the Indian ones, the white ones), but don't expect people who aren't your friends to laugh along with when you say/do them because they can be offended. If you're in the public eye, don't post your personal pictures up where it is open for interpretation.

credit: xoxgoodbye @ livejournal @ OHNOTHEYDIDNT

^This post says everything I want to say. Little stereotypical jokes are fine between the friends because obviously you know them well enough to know your friends' limits(what would offend them and what would not). However, this picture was on the internet which would "open for interpretation" for any public viewer.