Miley Mocking Asians?

Guest sweet lil j

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starcaption

That's her?? I couldn't even recognize Miley.

It's just stupid, just showing ppl how retarded they are.

it's just getting so old, I don't really care anymore.

Whatevs.

Guest angelixer

i knew this thread was going to turn some racist argument and what not. It's funny how the society finds a "non-black" person wears and afro and pains him/herself black considered racist, but when they do slanted eyes it's considered okay. hahahha I love hating this world.

Slanted eyes, afro wig, making fun of any race, it's all not cute. Boy, bye.

This thread still not closed huh. Hypocrites...

i dont care if she mocking asians or not but she's gotten to the point where she;s so annoying i wanna punch her in the face. All i hear from work from little kids are "OMFG HANNA MONTANNA THINGY! MOMMY MOMMY DO YOU HAVE A TOONY SO I CAN GET ONE" and that thing is usually in front of my till.

Guest tranceeee

LOL, i dunno... i dont think i'm really offended. plus, there's an asian dude in there and he doesnt seem to care. in a way, its kinda funny+ at school my friends do that to me sometimes and i dont care O_O

Guest Mz-Descamento86

still dont understand why bringing up black people in this thread has to do with anything.

ok imma say something and hopefully somebody gets it.

maybe if my fellow asians would step up and put their damn foot down and stop being scared to SAY SOMETHING to society then they wouldnt be getting made fun of!

Do you think Blacks just sat there and had these minstrel/black face shows continue? NO they stood up and put an ending to that madness!

Do you wanna know why people keep doing the slanted eyes pose? Or making fun of asians in movies/tv shows? Because NO ONE WILL STAND UP AND SAY THIS CRAP ISNT RIGHT & IT ISNT FUNNY!

Stop crying about blacks taking actions against people who mock or make fun of them and start doing what they do, stand up, fight for your ish and take no crap from nobody.

Im tired of reading those comments "oh well if she said something about black people then all hell would have broke loose" and you know why? cus black people and black leaders dont take that crap.

end/

LOL, i have really chinky eyes and im not offended? i mean theres an asian in there who doesnt seem to mind, maybe they were just trynna have fun?!? i dont get offended when my friends make fun of my eyes...PLUS that guy on the right looks a bit like rob pattinson

LOL

jeez soompi is so racist...

so most people who are complaining like little kids YOUR all hypocrites.

still dont understand why bringing up black people in this thread has to do with anything.

ok imma say something and hopefully somebody gets it.

maybe if my fellow asians would step up and put their damn foot down and stop being scared to SAY SOMETHING to society then they wouldnt be getting made fun of!

Do you think Blacks just sat there and had these minstrel/black face shows continue? NO they stood up and put an ending to that madness!

Do you wanna know why people keep doing the slanted eyes pose? Or making fun of asians in movies/tv shows? Because NO ONE WILL STAND UP AND SAY THIS CRAP ISNT RIGHT & IT ISNT FUNNY!

Stop crying about blacks taking actions against people who mock or make fun of them and start doing what they do, stand up, fight for your ish and take no crap from nobody.

Im tired of reading those comments "oh well if she said something about black people then all hell would have broke loose" and you know why? cus black people and black leaders dont take that crap.

end/

This is soooo true

thank u both so much

Guest Daiquiri

If she has to apologize then everyone else in that picture who squinted their eyes should do the same. It is offensive to the Asian community, but I doubt it was done with ill intentions. We weren't there so we don't know what happened, for all we know the Asian guy could have suggested it when they were posing for the picture. I'm not defending Miley either but before jumping to conclusions you should look at all possible aspects.

Guest chungmah.

Yeah.. I'm not offended, my friends do it to me all the time.

"GIRL OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!"

"THEY ARE OPEN" = =;;

But I guess people are just finding another way to hate on her ? Well, it's offensive to some people.

Guest spacebattles

I mostly feel bad for her younger Asian fans, since they all probably look up to her. Even if this was just something she was doing between friends, the fact remains that she's a celebrity and as untalented and blegh as I think she is, millions of little kids don't feel the same way.

A lot of people in this thread have said that “Well, if it was black face she’d be in much more trouble” and while that’s true to a point; the fact remains that all she’d have to do is apologize, and it'd all blow over in a matter of months. You’re kidding yourselves if you think there’d be any real consequences: the fact remains that Blacks, Asians, Hispanics whatever we’re all minorities and on some level it’s still okay to make fun of us.

Instead of only getting upset when your race is being targeted you have to stand up for all minorities otherwise it's just going to continue this way

LOL

jeez soompi is so racist...

so most people who are complaining like little kids YOUR all hypocrites.

Exactly, they're just as ignorant as she is. This thread needs to be closed, it's just serving as an excuse for some people to showcase how dumb they are.

eessh... the thread is getting slightly out of hand here.

i could care less about something like the slanted eyes. If its the negative portray of asians in the entertainment business in america, than ill stand up and fight.

sorry, as bad as this seems, i dont want asians to become like the black community where every little thing will cause an uproar. Sure i have pride and want the respect in america, but not to the extent of "oh man be quiet already"

sort of the reason why i wanted Obama to win, cant have any racism excuse when there's a black president

Guest leongfun

Uhh hun I'm white first of all, lol. Inferiority complex? I'm on a website full of people who'd kill to have my eye color, size, height and lighter skin ROFL.

This site is a nice ego boost.

Don't get mad because I respect black people more than slanty eyed "people".

edit-

Also I have to laugh at the term monkey, you do realize you slanty people have wide ugly noses just like black people? you're just yellow monkeys, stop trying to fit in with whites sweetheart, you can't do it. LOL

Heh, I love how you try to make yourself sound so gorgeous. This is the internet hun, who you trynna please?

So, we 'slanty eyed people', according to you. What are you jealous of about us? Tell us, please.

And we need more mods on this thread, or more mods in general. I don't get why there are so many trolls here.

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

We could of have Jordan Pruitt, but no Disney decided to pick Miley

because her dad said they didn't have to pay her if they give her the part.

Way to go Disney!

I find what she did really rude and offensives,

But some of you guys are really taking it over the edge.

Guest PhuongNguyen

It's quite obvious that Miley never thinks about the things she does, so this isn't surprising at all.

I'm not offended at all to be honest. I mean, perhaps if it's someone like our president or Oprah, then I would've find it offensive (because they actually have a brain), but this is just some 16 years old who takes half naked pictures of herself on the internet. I'm not going to take her actions seriously, because she's not a person to be taken seriously.

eh, i could care less, but bc i dont like her much myself, I'd let them make a big deal outta it all they want. and that's not an asian guy, he's a desperate white boy who's too scared to slant his puffy eyes cuz real aisans will bach him. miley needs to just take her richard simmons to school and stay there, i'd really wish she'd just shamefully get knocked up by some rapist already and let society force her to keep it. <_< oy, my true colors are coming out. young teen celebs annoy the crap outta me these days.

Archived