Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sweet lil j

Miley Mocking Asians?

Guest doofus9

oh not she didnt! lols good thing im not a fan of hers. and shes sittng on that child molesting boyfriend of her's lap. how inappropriate :o and why the hell is this teenybopper hanging out with 20 year olds? doesnt she have any friends her own age??

Guest Inconnu

LOL, anyone else thinks this but I think she looks better with slant eyes.

This girl needs a slappin'.

Guest pillowbox

LOL, she's a girl with half of a brain.

Guest xxiaoMEI

Cant believe little kids look at to her, shes a @($*$#@

Guest machiavelli_paganini

aaand this is why no one listens to the asian community.

something like this happens to the black community and EVERYONE is going apemini cooper because they know that it's wrong and the only way to show that it's wrong is by making it known loud and clear.

anytime something like this happens, it's like 20% asians going "WTF NO DIE" and 80% asians going "well that's just dumb but lets turn the other cheek mmkay? i'm not offended."

guess what? by not being "uptight" you're allowing this sort of behavior to continue unchecked. you all should be absolutely horrified. what would have happened if miley was screaming the n-word and flouncing in blackface? No, it's still ok to make fun of asians and the best part is we let it slide.

Guest amour

Okay, I know this picture is offensive to asians, buuuut...

Honestly, what non-asian hasn't done this at one point in their life? Should they ALL have to apologize for a photo of them like this?

And I know Miley is famous, that's the only reason for the big public apology. But this is what all teenage girls do; make funny faces at the camera.

Guest Keris

aaand this is why no one listens to the asian community.

something like this happens to the black community and EVERYONE is going apemini cooper because they know that it's wrong and the only way to show that it's wrong is by making it known loud and clear.

anytime something like this happens, it's like 20% asians going "WTF NO DIE" and 80% asians going "well that's just dumb but lets turn the other cheek mmkay? i'm not offended."

guess what? by not being "uptight" you're allowing this sort of behavior to continue unchecked. you all should be absolutely horrified. what would have happened if miley was screaming the n-word and flouncing in blackface? No, it's still ok to make fun of asians and the best part is we let it slide.

Yeah, I agree with you.. if it was something racist against black people, no one would stand for it. But with asians.. it's much more lenient and accepted. :mellow:

Guest splendidlure

Honestly, what non-asian hasn't done this at one point in their life? Should they ALL have to apologize for a photo of them like this?

And I know Miley is famous, that's the only reason for the big public apology. But this is what all teenage girls do; make funny faces at the camera.

That doesn't make it okay. Blackface was the norm in the old days. Does it make it ok? Noo.. Both issues are racist, whether or not it's the "norm".

There's a difference between making silly faces like sticking your tongue out or making a puppy face and this derogatory picture.

Guest AngelSakuraX

She's so ugly. It's ironic how all the white people are doing slanted eyes and the asian is opening his eyes wide. O.O

Guest Tofu_Cloud

i dont care cuz a majority of asians are better looking then her anyways. she makes me wanna spit on her.

and the funny thing is she sooo bloody rich yet she still mantains her white trash trailor look

thats ammmazzzzing

Guest dalki

where the heck is she in the pic?

i can't even find her.

ah nvm. found that skank

Guest lovecubedlee

im not offended but i think she and her friends look pretty dumb doing it.

im not embarrassed...but i am embarrassed for her. she just looks more trashy than she did before.

i actually don't care about an apology....

i'm fine knowing most of the asian population looks better than her anyway

<3

Guest Key

You know what, a lot of people do that slanty-eyed thing without knowing it's a offensive thing to do. They just thought it's just a dumb joke, like how some people did the Blackface thing >__>

Funny how her Asian friend is opening his eyes wide in that pic. I guess you can tell that they're doing it as a joke. A really stupid joke :/

p/s This thread will be closed soon. OP seems to forgot the rule...

Guest J3nn1f3r <3

I honestly think that they were just trying to be funny (everyone but the Asian squinting, the Asian opening his eyes really big) but failing at it, thus making it offensive. And they look a bit buzzed, so yeah...

Guest jollyrancher

If I was that asian, I'd turn around and slap all of them across their racist faces.

But who cares, just because Miley apologizes doesn't mean it's truly beacuse she's sorry.

It's just because she's scared that she'll lose some asian fans.

So stupid/racist.

Guest SugarTeaCoffeeCream

there IS a difference between making FUN of asians and making FUNNY faces. JUST because she isn't calling african americans the n word DOESN'T mean it's not racist. i mean honestly, what person hasn't in one point in their life said the n word? do we know that's racist? yes. we do. this is the same thing with non-asians making that stupid eye thing. only difference is that you think this isn't the same as the n word. and how is it not? you're making fun of us either way.

Why is she mocking asians if almost all of her paparazzi pictures all show her doing a damn peace sign anyway?

Stupid girl.

Guest KairiBean

This just gives me another reason to dislike her. =/

Her pedophile-of-a-boyfriend looks like a fruitcake by the way.