Miley Mocking Asians?

Guest sweet lil j

its supposed to be a funny picture.

the asian guy is opening his eyes all big, and the others is all doing the richard simmons eye.

ahaha. im not offended.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SEaCrET_WisH

I'm just insulted that its Miley even trying to be asian.

I mean... ew.

ROTFL!!! that's the best comment i've heard so far!!!!! :D

Guest NauticalJanine

they just look high and drunk. im surprised at how old her friends look, and shes like 16. lol~

And that asian guy isn't making his eyes look bigger, hes just looking into the camera.

Guest jenny____x

¬.¬ The richard simmons queen cease to amaze me.

hahahaha yes.

couldn't have said it any better.

seriously, she needs to stop.

Guest bunniecuppycakez

If i were there i'd pinkberryslap that little ho upside the head so hard she'd have trouble turning the other way back.

she needs to go suck a giant richard simmons. oh wait, she's done that already to get to where she is already :)

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I'm just wondering what triggered them to do that.... you know..???

Like where they watching something.. and saw a asian..and someone just pulled out a camera and was like "OK DO AN IMPRESSION?" orrr???????

This is the exact thing when the Spanish mens team did in a picture before the beijing olympics...

Guest hallokitty

Everyone needs to lighten up,

Its obvious its a joke. The Asian dude is not even complaining, so why are u?

Plus, if little things like this upsets u, then the racist has won. Because u let them get to u.

U lost!

Guest PrototypeStacy

No way. That pinkberry did NOT.

I think the Asian in the photo should be ashamed.

But is the Asian next to her a true Asian? :P

ROTFL!!! that's the best comment i've heard so far!!!!! :D

WORD.

I think that we may be blowing it out of proportion a little bit but seriously, how long does it have to take for it to register in her stupid little head that she's a role model to thousands, millions of young girls. She still doesn't learn from all the photo leaks before this? Geez, and how old are these people in the picture anyway? They look so freaking old. She should try to make some real friends that her age. It's sad that I have to bash her but that's just what she's asking for with all this.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

ugh im speechless. you best give us an apology, bletch

well, i was kinda just <_< about this, but that richard simmons guy in the back with the fob pose...

Guest Dreamss

i was actaully going to bash miley just right now, well not bash. but after i saw

a asian next to her i dont seem to care, but if there wasn't..

i actaully love her shoe and is sorta a fan of hers too...and there are people supporting her actions ? sayin asian's are too uptight?

wtf? i mean what if someone offended your nationality, then they wouldn't talk crap about being uptight anymore.

Archived