• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justxlouise

SUKI JUN MATSUMOTO

OMG. I just fell in love with him in HYD 1&2

I laughed and cried so many times in this drama

I just can't believe I finished it :(

I thought Toma was going to have a longer role in HYD2 but I guess not. I thought that at the end of the drama, Soujiro will let Yuki ride on his motorcycle but he said next time. I was really rooting for their little romance to grow but I guess not.

Guest laceytam

i have a question about ep3. when yuki and makino went to akiras house to wait nishikado come

when he came in and see yuki and makino was there why he was angry and run away?

and by the way where does he go

Guest ...MoMcMaster<3...

just finished watching it yesterday.

I LOVED IT!!! sooooo good. definitely one of my favorite j dramas.

i hated umi though but it was kinda cute how she helped push the bus. and i was kinda mad that makino missed her graduation and prom but the proposal was soooo adorable. loved everything about it.

I watched it after it finished airing... I totally did not enjoy it. I don't know why everyone say they loved it, probably I didn't get the point or something... but

i thought the entire show was about domyouji trying to get back with her and it just kept dragging on and on. every single episode was him being an idiot and everything happens on the final ep. then it ends. I found it really boring?

Guest lastlovesong

i thought the entire show was about domyouji trying to get back with her and it just kept dragging on and on. every single episode was him being an idiot and everything happens on the final ep. then it ends. I found it really boring?

lol, same here. There were good parts, but almost every episode was them getting together, them splitting up, them getting together, them splitting up. It got really annoying after the first few times.

Guest shinnini

hands down!! have a copy of both seasons..nyahahaha...

hyd 1 and 2 are really a must see!!..

love the story, characters and also the songs by arashi and utada hikaru,..

• 3 weeks later...

where is exactly da perfect web should i go to watch dis dorama???i go to dailymotion.com....but most of it in france...plz....really want to watch dis sequel....

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

^you can watch the series here:

http://www.mysoju.com/hana-yori-dango-season-2/

I watched it after it finished airing... I totally did not enjoy it. I don't know why everyone say they loved it, probably I didn't get the point or something... but

I agree w/ you. Personally I thought the first season was really good, but the second season kind of dragged on about makino & domyouji. Oh and Rui is sooooo hot haha XD

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

pretty good so far. i wanna finish!!! on episode 6 or so..what's the insert song for the previous hana yori dango season?

pretty good so far. i wanna finish!!! on episode 6 or so..what's the insert song for the previous hana yori dango season?

the insert song for Hana Yori Dango Season 1 was:

Theme song: WISH by Arashi

Insert song: Planetarium by Otsuka Ai

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 was:

Theme song: Love So Sweet by Arashi

Insert song: Flavor of Life by Utada Hikaru

btw Domyouji (Matsumoto Jun) is in the group Arashi who sang the theme song for both seasons hehe ^_^

I really didn't like season 2 much cuz it was a bit draggy with Domyouji and Makino going on and off. I understand if its like for about

4-6 episodes but throughtout the whole season and [hide]Domyouji losing his memories forgetting Makino and Erika falling in love with him all

sudden and then life and death between Domyouji and Makino[/hide] <-- that was romanctic and all but got me tired I ran most of the episodes.

The reason I continue was cuz of Rui (god he's sooo HOT) and Sojiro and Yukki hoping they would get together or something but it looks like they won't :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest o_selina_o

i just finished watching this, and gotta say I LOVE IT!!! love everything about it :D i watched HYD and HYD 2 all in two days XDXD the ending is probably the happiest and sweetest one i have seen by far, love the proposal <33

The chemistry between Makino and Domyoji was amazing, im so happy they got accepted in the end; even tho i originally wanted Rui and Makino to get together >__< and i hated umi-chan for trying to take all the credits on the cookies makino made <_< but Makino and Domyoji got there in the end! :)

i can't wait for the movie to come out!! more Rui action :D:D and i wanna know what happens after the proposal :D I think it was Rui that kept me watching both seasons in two days xD (became v. obsessed with it) he's just so kewl and sooo hot! >_____< totally love his character and his outfits *drools* i have an urge to rewatch it again XD already missing Rui <33

Archived