Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

Guest barneyashley

I am having a high fever of HYD 1 &2 . Call me crazy but I have withdrawal symptoms big time . The only one series that haunted me so far ( when I started to know about Korean dramas is Damo ) I was haunted for months with the OST and I had to re-watch it countless of time . And now , my friends introduced me to Japanese drama and I could not believe that I am this crazy about this series .

What are your favorites moments of HDY 1 & 2 ?

I love this so much so I have to vent out my fever for this …

MANIKO & RUI .

I simply just love everything and anything that had Rui in it .

The scenes of both of them are so gentle and so romantic that make you dream for more of their time together …

- The first time when Rui met Maniko when Domyoji was bullying one of a student , Rui walked passed by Maniko , who was in the crowd , he hold a yawn as if that he was so bored , but as he passed by , he looked at her then .

- When Maniko was hold down on the floor by three boys , Rui was lying on the chairs with a book covered his face , he rescued her . His looks for her then was full of pity and also a compassion for her when she could not even say thank you to her properly . He tried to act cool but he had already interested in this brave young girl .

-When Maniko knocked Domyoji down , Rui stood on the stair case and gave her an admired look and an encouraged smile . That action talks more than anything - Maniko was already in his mind .

- When he gave her his handkerchief at the party ,,, How gentle he was with her , but when he looked at those 3 nasty girls , his looks could kill them all there and then .

-When Maniko came down stairs with her white dress , Rui looked at her with such a tendered eye and gave her a happy smile with a big compliment caused Maniko to blush .

- Rui now always at the staircase to see Maniko and he talked about Maniko with Shizuka . I think that Shizuka was a bit jealous , too as she was Rui ‘s first love and now , all Rui did was to go out his way to help this interesting girl … Things that he had never done before . Like he asked Maniko to go to Shizuka’s house together so Maniko could see Shizuka for the last time … but I think he wanted then to have Maniko in his world already . As he could be himself and Maniko had opened his cold heart . To let him feel the warmth and the happiness of being in love .He was indifferent to everything around him for years and he was in his own world for years . He could not confess his love to Shizuka and here , Maniko bravely talked to Shizuka to stay to make him happy . He was mad at her but then he realized that Maniko was right .

Don’t you love it when he gave her a kiss on the forhead at the Narita airport when he left for France ? Or even the first time , he bent himself to look closely at Maniko for some white sugar powder that sticke at the corner of her mouth ?

- When he came back from France , only then he realized that he was too late , but still , he was trying to let his feelings known to Maniko but in the end , he had to pretend that he was joking because he was Domyoji ‘s best friend . I feel for Rui so much when he had to stand aside to see how Maniko slowly falling for Domyoyi .

- He asked for a hug from Maniko - that result in breaking up with Domyoji - I think at this point of time , Rui truly wanted to be with Maniko no matter what but in the end , he had to give up his love . If he was not that blind for Shizuka , he should know who he wanted to be with . Because with Shizuka , he could never be this free and comfortable like when he was with Maniko .

- I love the scenes when they both sitting in a café and talking to each other , he looked at her with such loving eyes - how could Maniko not to notice ????

-When he followed Maniko to New York and again he was her white knight came to rescue her and also comforted her during her stay in NY.

- When he was having tea with Akira and Sojiru , He left at once when he found out that Domoyoji asked Sigeru to the Ebisu Garden to meet with him and Maniko . He went to the shop and was happy to see Maniko . He cared for her a lot as he did not want her to be hurt by Domyoji’s erratic behaviour. They walked together on the road walk that covered with yellow leaves ,,, They looked so matched …

Rui was a calm guy , he had always been there for Maniko , through up and down , He listened to her heartaches , encouraged her to admit her love to Domyoji and helping her whenever she was in trouble . He became her confidante and he fell in love with her more and more .

He laughed more and he acted more freely not like an iced prince like before ,He teased and laughed out loud - when he caught Maniko with her panties down , but also when he sat with her , the way he put his hand under his chin and just content to sit there and listen to her chatting , it seemed like he was in his happy world not a cold one that he used to be in . He talked to his friends about the night he was with Maniko in the hospital or how his feelings were …without reserve , Whereas before , he would keep it all to himself .

I love it whenever Rui was with Maniko . He is forever gentle with her and not for once that he treated her shabbily like he did to other girls . He kissed her in a most gentlest way , On the cheek , on the forehead and the best one was the kiss in the hospital , the morning after . He could not help himself but to kiss her and was a bit disappointed when Maniko hiding herself under the blanket . Or how he hold her hand through the night , too . Or the way he yawned is far too cute …or how he put his hand on her head to comfort her is so encouraging .

Have you seen the way he looked after Maniko whenever she was with him ? He hated Umi at the first meeting . I do not know how he could see through this evil girl ?? but the way he ignored Umi was so cool and how he uttered the word - I hate her- and then waked away without looking back .Or how he was playing the violin in the dining room near the window , but as soon as Maniko walked in , he stopped right there and with a look of concern when he found Yuuki was back but Maniko was nowhere in sight ? He stopped everything and ran out to the foyer to stop Umi and he was all worried when he knew that she was out in the blizzard .

Rui loved Maniko unconditionally , He gave her up because he also love his chidhood friend - Domioji -but deep down , I would like to see Rui and Maniko to be together at the end as they were so well matched …. All the scenes that they were together , not for once I doubted Rui ‘s love for Maniko . You can feel it at the first time already but he was in denial as he could not believe that this girl would affect him this much ( I was so happy when he met with Shizuka the last time . Shizuka then knew that she had lost Rui’s love to Maniko . I was like - Hooray . Good on you , Rui .)

MANIKO & DOMYOJI

Even though I am a fan of Maniko and Rui but I have to say that all the scenes that Domyoji and Maniko together were so funny . I love them all .

- All the fighting scenes between Maniko and Domyoji . They quarreled but somehow they made the screen so lively , They yelled , they screamed , they hated each other but in the end , they were the one destined to be together . He tried to be cool , acted like an idiot , He had no chance winning Maniko over if Rui did not back down , but somehow , in his idiotic , childish way , one could not help it but fall in love with all of his faults ….

-He kidnapped and then dressed her all up and was waiting to see a smile from her , but instead he got rejected and when he saw Maniko gave Rui a shy smile at the party , he went bonkered and how he was so shocked and happy afterwards with the accidental kiss with Maniko .

- When Domyoji told Maniko to lick his shoes . His face expressions were half arrogant and half regret as he knew that he pushed her too far . So when Rui rescued Maniko , he breathed out with a relief that he could get out if this mess without humiliating this girl any further . He regretted then …as he had already fallling in love with Maniko .

-How Domyoji asked Maniko out for a date . He was so dorky like a little boy . He was so shy as this is the first time he had to be gentle , and yet , he had to act cool in front of others .He was just like a little monkey dancing around Maniko to get notice .He was such a cute monkey nevertheless …

-The way they got stuck in the elevator , he wanted to relieve himself and he just went on his way , no matter that Maniko was falling . Then Maniko refused to hold on to his hand as his hands were dirty .

- The way he was waiting for Maniko to call him , he was so happy after the call and yet he still acted cool till Rui asked if he could go with Maniko instead of Domyoji … His looks then was so funny …

With these two together , you will laugh your head off to see both of them struggling through to sort out their feeling for each other . Because mishaps always happened to them ….

- Domyoji was forever waiting for Maniko - from their fisrt date to the night he wanted to show her the planet Saturn .

- From the date at the Ebisu Garden to the Zoo , Domyoji was trying so hard to win her over .

-He got so excited even from a little gesture - like being able to hold Maniko hand freely . Remember he was able to offer Maniko hand after they sent Shigeru off ? He got caught by his Mom and Maniko yanked her hand away at once , but afterwards when he was with F4 , he was so happy and keep touching his hands as if he treasured that moment the most and also with the most foolish grin on his face from ear to ear when he was with Maniko .

- Domyoji got slapped by Maniko many times for not knowing how to say thing to comfort others . He was just so rottenly spoilt that he did not know what to say …- how he criticized her for not being able to walk like a lady or to play the piano or to learn foreign languages . But deep down , he truly believed in her that she would make it through .

But in the end , to see both of them hugging each other , to comfort each other and to believe in each other to make it through the storm was so good .

- I love the kiss at the end of HYD1 . It was so tenderly and so heartache at the same time as finally , Domyoji knew that he was loved by her all a long and now , he had to leave her to complete the deal with his Mom .

- Actually , I was kind like anxious to wait for this couple to be together again as somehow , they were so lively together and it was fun to see how they react to each other , Maniko stuttered when Domyoji asked her about a kiss between her and Rui , He was so mad and so crazy at the same time when he found out about it .

- Or how Maniko used her Saturn necklace swing it round and round when Domyoji was sleeping with wistful dreaming for him to remember her . Or how she cried when she saw that he was with Umi and did not remember her at all . The look on Domyoji ‘s face and the way he hold the necklace was pure torment as the way he saw she cried somehow bugged him tremendously …

-I love both scenes when they were stuck together for the night . In HYD1 , in the elevator and in HYD2 , in the log cabin . Here Shun and Mao were made for each other , You can feel for their love , their passion for each other and the best of all , Jun delivered it so well with his eyes and the way he hugged her , it was so REAL , right ?

That is why I do not mind that they were together in the end . Even though that I wish for Rui and Maniko , But 3 of them Maniko - Rui - Domyoji - are so matched for each other , If one of them is not there , they are not complete , somehow . They had such strong bond of friendship - lovers and they maintained it well without getting things between them .

RUI & DOMYOJI

How can one not talk about favourite scenes of these two friends ?

If you talked about Rui and Domyoji - this is a very weird relationship but somehow , both of them are compliment each other .

- The scene at the airport , it changed my perception about Domyoji immediately . He showed another side of him - vulnerable and caring . He was a macho guy , but he found a way to say sorry to Rui and to let Rui know that he was his best friend and he was hurt when Rui left without telling him . The same for Rui , he was nearly in tears when he realized that Domyoji cared for him deeply no matter what .

-Domyoji cut the ties with Rui once he saw that Rui was hugging Maniko . Later they had a big fight but they made up once again .To see F4 together , got beaten up by each other and in the end , they overcome those obstacles and become one again .

- When Domyoji saw Rui was in the hospital with Maniko , he was so hurt . The way he wanted to confront Rui with the truth was so funny , he bobbing up and down like a yo-yo .

The next time when he wanted to know for sure that Rui had kissed Maniko , the looks in his face were so crazy .You have never heard Rui yelled , and yet , this was the first time you heard him yell as he could not stand aside to see how much Domyoji hurt Maniko . He was so ready to fight for his love this time . He yelled at Domyoji so loud and he looked at Domyoji as if like - I dare you - Yes , I kissed her ,so what ? I will protect Maniko from now on so just back off …

-The second time that he yelled at Domyoji again was on the roof top of the hospital when he saw that Domyoji did not care much for Maniko feelings , Oh , Rui , you are the best …

-The most touching scene in HYD2 has to be the one when Domyoji was on his knees to beg Rui to give up on Makiko . I found that Jun is such a good actor as he convinced me so well , that even Rui was taken aback with shocks as this is not the mighty Domyoji . Now Domyoji was ready to do anything for Maniko .

- When Domyoji was disowned by his Mom , he came to Rui . When you see both of them lying in bed together , you can feel the chemistry between these two as it is hard to create such a bond like that on screen , but both Jun and Shun carried out so well , One is so calm and gentle , the other is the total opposite but they are the best for each other …

This series is so good , I strongly recommend it . I went through 190 pages in many days just to read all the comments and analysis as I could not get enough of Rui - Maniko - Domyoji . I was so lucky to have HYD1&2 to watch in one go as I do not think I could handle the anticipation of waiting for each week . It would kill me good …..

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bubbles02

heloo.. i really love hana yori dango.. this is so coool!!

i really like rui.. he is so handsome..

Guest rainzy

Yeah i jus finished HYD2 last nite.

Now i understand why u guys hated that Umi-chan.

Was scolding her like mad while i as watching the last 2 epi last nite.

How dare she claim she made those cookies.

The ending was way better than MG2.

U guys think there'll be HYD3?

Tsukasa proposal was really really grand.

At first i thought only their close friend is hidding somewhere seeing their every move.

Little did i expect the whole place was filled with pple. Got a shock of my life when they switch on the lights.

But the scene would be better if Makino wasn't in her uniform.

Really really like the ending. Sooo sweet of Tsukasa to fly back from New York jus to gave her this surprise.

Ah~ think i'm crazy over this drama. Maybe i'll rewatch from HYD1 and HYD2. :D

I just finish HYD 2 and I gotta say HYD is probably the best drama ever. The plot is awesome (as expected from a popular manga) and the casts are just superb. I love each and every single cast for this drama from the minor characters (old head maid lady in Tsukasa's house and Tsukasa's sister) to the devil characters (Shigeru and Umi) to the main casts. Everybody play their roles soooo well that I have to rewatch it twice already and still not bore LOL Am I the only one who think that this drama is too short? Just kidding...I would feel it's draggy if it was longer though so this length is just perfect. I really like to see Tsukasa and Makino wedding though ^_^ I hope they'll make HYD 3 showing their wedding and have kids etc. That would be awesome hehehe...

Also Tsukasa make me fall off my chair laughing with his limited vocabulary, sweat honey LOL and Rui..tsk..tsk...tsk..who doesn't fall in love with this guy is not human hahahaha....He's truly a prince charming (I got that impression since he always wear white..it would be even better if he's on a white horse with shining armor). I love how he's willing to risk his feeling and support Makino 'til the end. He's a super duper nice person indeed.

Guest rei_smasher

I did already but their torrents don't work on my computer....^^;;

try d-addicts or crunchyroll

Guest bluescent10

hi..i would like to ask where i can find the orchestra version of love so sweet..??because except fom megaupload....arigato..^_^

i just finished the drama today. IT WAS SUPERB! I havent watched a jdorama that good in yearS! (im always stuck to kdrama, since jdorama are hard to find here). It left me crying and laughing in the same time. Matsu Jun is at his best. I love his chemistry with Mao who plays Makino. And they did justice to all the characters, even the ones who were really bad at first. In the end I love them all. Including Umi and Shigeru--but I never hated her, she had spunk and is fun to watch! The ending just kept me smiling. Especially that kiss. GREAT!

I love Yuki and Jiroh too, i often wondered what happened to them. I guess he would let her ride his bike someday, right? Im not sure of a HYD3 since HYD2 sealed everything in place. Although there is the wedding and all... Anyway cheers for a great drama!! kampai!!!

by the way... does anyone have wallpapers from the drama? thanks!

Guest lilangelover

OMYGOODNESS!! i haven't been here in awhile anyways!! i just found out there is a HANA YORI DANGO 2 OST!! i'm downloading it now. looking at the tracklist, it looks like it is different from season's one ost. it also includes Love so Sweet and Flavor of Life but i'm not sure if its instrumental and or not.

Guest nutzzz

Could someone upload some of the episodes onto MU or Spendspace or something?!? Cause I've been trying ALL the links on the first page for the past 2 hours and NONE of them work!!! :tears::tears: Or some website that has links to downloads that aren't torrents..?

you can download it from silentregrets.com but it's an rmvb file..you can also donwload season 2 at cybertokyo.net..

does anyone know where i can download this season on clubbox? i've checked all the big clubboxes and the ones posted on the first page, and the sites that have been recommended. unfortuntately, my computer has this stupid firewall that doesn't let me download things directly off websites, and bittorrent doesn't work for me, so i'm prettty much left with clubbox. someone please help!!!

Guest tonks

i'm currently at the 4th episode.. i really love this dorama! i think i cried in every episode.. :sweatingbullets: poor Tsukky! poor Domyouji! Poor Rui! they're all tangled up in a complicated and painful cobweb of love.. :(

i really love Tsukushi to end up with Rui ever since the anime and the TW version.. too bad that's not ever gonna happen.. :(:rolleyes:

Guest rikuu

i think the 2nd season was a LOT more dramatic than the first. the first still had light hearted humour in every episode... but in season 2 it was all so tear-jerking and dramatic. T.T

but i'm only THREE QUARTERS glad that the 2 of them ended up together.

it was the first drama i ever watched that i rooted for another guy too... hanazawa rui. T.T poor baby.

but doumyouji and tsukky are just meant to be together. hence the three quarters. lol.

Guest luvinkhero

im currently watching this drama

ITS THE BEST japanese DRAMA EVERR!!! =DD

RUI IS SOOO HOT!! *drools*

Guest OBSCURE Sin

i think the 2nd season was a LOT more dramatic than the first. the first still had light hearted humour in every episode... but in season 2 it was all so tear-jerking and dramatic. T.T

I agree

but i'm only THREE QUARTERS glad that the 2 of them ended up together.

it was the first drama i ever watched that i rooted for another guy too... hanazawa rui. T.T poor baby.

but doumyouji and tsukky are just meant to be together. hence the three quarters. lol.

haha, I know what you mean. When Rui would hug and try to kiss her, I'd be like "do it! do it! Kiss him!" Then I'd think, "wait, what am I saying? I want her to end up with Domyouji!"

It's probably because I like Oguri Shun so much, and I wonder how she could not kiss him when he's being all annoying-and-invading-personal-space-but-who-cares-because-he's-gorgeous. Yeah xD

Guest alines

hello,

I really like hyd 2 ost ,where I could download arashi Love so sweet (opening for HYD 2 ost)

thank you

Guest pinkii

i like HYD1 more...but this is good too....domyouji looks better in season 2 though....and i have to say this is way better then F4 meteor garden or at lease the 2nd season of that....this have cuter cast and better story

Guest ace4va111

wow...hyd is truly awesome...i finished hyd1 and 2 last month and i thought i was the only one wondering about yuki and jiroh...they would have made a perfect couple after makino and tsukasa...although i'm a bit weary about rui...man he's truly a prince...

Guest deNain

I'm currently in episode 2 right now..

So far I loved it very much..

Compare to HYD 1 I think HYD 2 more play with emotions..

I'm curious what will happen soon..

But can somebody help me..

I'm looking for Soft-sub for this drama..

Starting from episode 4 until 11..

Can you tell me where I can get it..

Thanks...

Archived