Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 4tang

Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest miimisunshine

i wanna watch this yet...i dunno where...T-T

veoh.com

Guest naoto

I watched it after it finished airing... I totally did not enjoy it. I don't know why everyone say they loved it, probably I didn't get the point or something... but

i thought the entire show was about domyouji trying to get back with her and it just kept dragging on and on. every single episode was him being an idiot and everything happens on the final ep. then it ends. I found it really boring?

Guest --hearts.

Why won't the movie come faster. GAH.

Guest lastlovesong

i thought the entire show was about domyouji trying to get back with her and it just kept dragging on and on. every single episode was him being an idiot and everything happens on the final ep. then it ends. I found it really boring?

lol, same here. There were good parts, but almost every episode was them getting together, them splitting up, them getting together, them splitting up. It got really annoying after the first few times.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I really wished that Ryui ends up with someone at the end. He's such a nice guy! Why didn't he end up with someone!?

Guest shinnini

hands down!! have a copy of both seasons..nyahahaha...

hyd 1 and 2 are really a must see!!..

love the story, characters and also the songs by arashi and utada hikaru,..

I so want to watch the 2nd season...and the 1st, I never had the chance to finish it =(

is there anyway I can watch it with Eng subs....without downloading? :sweatingbullets: Veoh on has Viet sub and it only shows a 5 minute preview

nvm I found it~!

Guest areen

where is exactly da perfect web should i go to watch dis dorama???i go to dailymotion.com....but most of it in france...plz....really want to watch dis sequel....

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

^you can watch the series here:

http://www.mysoju.com/hana-yori-dango-season-2/

I watched it after it finished airing... I totally did not enjoy it. I don't know why everyone say they loved it, probably I didn't get the point or something... but

I agree w/ you. Personally I thought the first season was really good, but the second season kind of dragged on about makino & domyouji. Oh and Rui is sooooo hot haha XD

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

pretty good so far. i wanna finish!!! on episode 6 or so..what's the insert song for the previous hana yori dango season?

pretty good so far. i wanna finish!!! on episode 6 or so..what's the insert song for the previous hana yori dango season?

the insert song for Hana Yori Dango Season 1 was:

Theme song: WISH by Arashi

Insert song: Planetarium by Otsuka Ai

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 was:

Theme song: Love So Sweet by Arashi

Insert song: Flavor of Life by Utada Hikaru

btw Domyouji (Matsumoto Jun) is in the group Arashi who sang the theme song for both seasons hehe ^_^

I really didn't like season 2 much cuz it was a bit draggy with Domyouji and Makino going on and off. I understand if its like for about

4-6 episodes but throughtout the whole season and [hide]Domyouji losing his memories forgetting Makino and Erika falling in love with him all

sudden and then life and death between Domyouji and Makino[/hide] <-- that was romanctic and all but got me tired I ran most of the episodes.

The reason I continue was cuz of Rui (god he's sooo HOT) and Sojiro and Yukki hoping they would get together or something but it looks like they won't :(

Guest o_selina_o

i just finished watching this, and gotta say I LOVE IT!!! love everything about it :D i watched HYD and HYD 2 all in two days XDXD the ending is probably the happiest and sweetest one i have seen by far, love the proposal <33

The chemistry between Makino and Domyoji was amazing, im so happy they got accepted in the end; even tho i originally wanted Rui and Makino to get together >__< and i hated umi-chan for trying to take all the credits on the cookies makino made <_< but Makino and Domyoji got there in the end! :)

i can't wait for the movie to come out!! more Rui action :D:D and i wanna know what happens after the proposal :D I think it was Rui that kept me watching both seasons in two days xD (became v. obsessed with it) he's just so kewl and sooo hot! >_____< totally love his character and his outfits *drools* i have an urge to rewatch it again XD already missing Rui <33

This drama got my head spinning haha SOO EFFING GOOOODODDD

IM only on episode 7 so far LOL

>0<

dang I love it soo much

addicted

one of the best dramas i've seen in a LONG time

HYD2 is really good, can't wait for HYD final they will start filming soon!YAY!

Guest jollibee

I wanna marry Rui! <3 :wub:

I love this drama, and the first part too!

I can't wait to see the movie! :w00t:

here!here! :D

hey is there a part of this link where i can download the osts!!! :phew:

i just finished it and loved it!!! :blush:

i love rui!!! :blush:

i'm trying to find hanakimi with rui in it!!! :rolleyes:

i wished rui would end up with me!!! :D ...hehe... :blush:

i think the guy who played sojiro was cute too!!!and yuuki!!! :lol:

cant wait for the movie!!!

Guest Shini

WOOOOOT FOUND THE THREAD <33333333

OK...season 1 was just marvelous/great/gorgeous/wonderful/awesome/cool/ etc etc...but season two wasnt wrong either....its true it did become draggy especially when

Domyouji lost his memory and there was yet ANOTHER girl who was trying to steal him from Makino

...and Domyouji became so much more serious when he came back :( i love the baka him always fighting and stuff..

BUT BUT BUT

i cant help but love this drama...its just so romantic and sweet...and the acting is superb...Matsumoto jun looked really hot yet again...the script was really good too..the things they said to each other (makino and domyouji) is really touching..and the OST is really good too

Guest alines

hello

I would like to ask if anyone have HYD 2 English subtitle (hong kong version) ,because I would like to know is ther any special features or not?

Guest babymarzy07

just finished it. wahhhh. can i just say. i love Rui!!! ahhhh him and the violin playing. love his style. i liked him better than Tsukasa/Jun. Shun is just hotness! i cant wait for the movie. i liked Jiro too, i wish he and yukii would end together. i cant wait for the movie. anyone know where i can dl the ost? it was really nice

this was much better for me than the TW version/adaptation. ahhhhh i just wanted to root for Rui all the way. btw, does Shun really play the violin?

i loved those pieces played so beautiful.

acck i was rewatching it online and i was screaming so much for oguri shun :X he's just so darn sexy in hyd2

so i ended up buying the dvd set LOL!