Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jollibee

I wanna marry Rui! <3 :wub:

I love this drama, and the first part too!

I can't wait to see the movie! :w00t:

here!here! :D

hey is there a part of this link where i can download the osts!!! :phew:

i just finished it and loved it!!! :blush:

i love rui!!! :blush:

i'm trying to find hanakimi with rui in it!!! :rolleyes:

i wished rui would end up with me!!! :D ...hehe... :blush:

i think the guy who played sojiro was cute too!!!and yuuki!!! :lol:

cant wait for the movie!!!

WOOOOOT FOUND THE THREAD <33333333

OK...season 1 was just marvelous/great/gorgeous/wonderful/awesome/cool/ etc etc...but season two wasnt wrong either....its true it did become draggy especially when

Domyouji lost his memory and there was yet ANOTHER girl who was trying to steal him from Makino

...and Domyouji became so much more serious when he came back :( i love the baka him always fighting and stuff..

BUT BUT BUT

i cant help but love this drama...its just so romantic and sweet...and the acting is superb...Matsumoto jun looked really hot yet again...the script was really good too..the things they said to each other (makino and domyouji) is really touching..and the OST is really good too

• 2 weeks later...

hello

I would like to ask if anyone have HYD 2 English subtitle (hong kong version) ,because I would like to know is ther any special features or not?

Guest babymarzy07

just finished it. wahhhh. can i just say. i love Rui!!! ahhhh him and the violin playing. love his style. i liked him better than Tsukasa/Jun. Shun is just hotness! i cant wait for the movie. i liked Jiro too, i wish he and yukii would end together. i cant wait for the movie. anyone know where i can dl the ost? it was really nice

this was much better for me than the TW version/adaptation. ahhhhh i just wanted to root for Rui all the way. btw, does Shun really play the violin?

i loved those pieces played so beautiful.

Guest sunnydays.

OMG. T__T;

I FEEL SO DEPRIVED.

Well... I just finished this season... & mannn, i'm so sad that it's over. :|

Actually, it's not really, cuz there's still the movie... but that's in like, forever.

ANYWAY, this is a WONDERFULLL drama. (: I loved the first one, & i'm so glad they made a second season. Even though I think it wasn't as good as the first one... ehehe.

I'm seriously in love with Domyouji's love for Makino. Whenever he expresses his feelings for her, I just melt. :D

& ofcourse, I'm in love with RUI. He's so sweet. & He's so smart. (; When that stupid Umi girl butted into the picture, he knew right away she was trouble. & PLUSSS! Oguri Shun is hottt. Keke.

& I liked Soujiro's story. He's so cuute<3 I like the fact that they focused on other people. I just wish they had a story with Akira as well. Then we'd all know more about all of F4. (:

Siiigh. It was a little frustrating to see them on & off & on & off though. After a while, I got fed up with Makino & her always saying "goodbye" to Domyouji. But I guess that's just drama, ne? :P

Shigeru... I knew that she'd get in the way of Makino & Domyouji's relationship, but I always knew she was a good person. & she is! She's so cute. (Except it was awkward in that one scene... in Domyouji's bedroom. LOL >__<;; )

& Even though Domyouji's memory loss pissed me off, I liked how they put it in the end. I thought everything was gonna go well, then BAMMM there's another problem. I was so pissed off that he couldn't remember Makino. XD; But then in the cabin when he finally remembers... I just died. I LOOVE those two.

The ending was a bit too cheesy for me though. XD Hahahaha.

LOL, i'm writing too much. But yeah. I love it.

I can't wait for the movie. It better be good. XD; <3

• 1 month later...
Guest iChangmin

I was so psyched to see that the beginning of the drama was shot in NYC. Whenever I'm in Times Square, I think about how the actors' feet tread the ground I'm walking on..and I'm planning to go the Flatiron Building (the famous three-sided building in Lower Manhattan) too. xD Anyway, I'm so glad Tsukasa and Tsukushi finally get to be happy at the end! Sugoi drama~ C:

Guest ubergooberxx

Bahaha. I loveddd the sequel. The ending was so effing adorable! XD But that's impossible to do that in real life. Like the people in the auditorium could actually be that quiet. T_T'

I'm excited for the movie ^_^ !

Rui is love. I love how soft and sweet his voice is and the way he says Makino's name. "Maaaah-kino" XD He's so suave and mellow, always reading his books and playing the violin. He looks good in white and he always seems to be wearing long-sleeves haha. He's so tallll ;D

Tsukasa is sexy. I remember in that one scene where he was all jittery in the cafeteria and he tripped walking up the stairs and he was so oblivious to it. Lol. His love for her is so romantic. I was so happy he remembered her afterwards. Saturn. True loooovee =)

Soujiroh and Akira are so cool! They're so nice to Makino. It's almost like they're her big brothers :) I'd be so bored if I had to sit in a room drinking tea all day o_x and freaking Akira's mom @_@ Soujiroh's hottt.

Shigeru was such a bubbly person. Lol. But yeah, she was sweet. When she said she had a "backup plan" in the preview I was like Omg, she's going to go on Tsukasa's evil mom's side D: But she didn't so yay. Haha.

Tsukasa's sister, Tsukabi, was bombasss. I loved her! XD

Makino's family are so cute. Lols. I loved how the boys helped her brother confess to the girl he liked (:

And as for Makino. I wish I had her strong personality. Her jumping-fight stance is so weird @_@ Lols. She's really pretty when she has her hair down. It suits her face more than her pigtails :x She's lucky to have had two hot guys fighting for her, literally. Haha. Which also reminds me, the way that Rui and Tsukasa made up was so...strange. How they just started punching each other and for some reason, Akira and Soujiroh, who had nothing to do with it, just started fighting too. I was like wtf -_- ' Lols.

*sigh. I miss this drama already. :tears:

P.S.

Now everytime I listen to Flavor of Life and the Arashi songs, I'll think of HYD. GG. Haha.

Guest Bonnie

i just finished watching this today! like 4 hours ago.. and

i loved it. soo cute. i cant wait for the final movie! i hated

the ending (no, i acutally loved it. but i hate the girl). it

made me cry sooooo much )= domyouji and makino forever<3

IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA<3 this drama can go

on and on and i wont even be sick of it. im defintely going to

watch this series all over again in the future <3 and the actors

were hott too; like matsumoto jun and oguri shun<3 and that

akira dude. ^_______^ i like makino too. and shizuka and

basically everybody<3 haha, i can go on and on about this

dramaa! definitely one of my favorite dramas of all time!

-Bee.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lipstikstain

Just finished HYD season 1 and 2 and LOVED it!

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really wanted (and still do) Rui and Makino to end up together. I honestly feel like he's more deserving of her, and that she'd be happier with him.

Guest whatever0024

Just finished HYD season 1 and 2 and LOVED it!

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really wanted (and still do) Rui and Makino to end up together. I honestly feel like he's more deserving of her, and that she'd be happier with him.

I finished both a few days ago, and it's so good. I wasn't sure if the second one would live up to the first one, but it sure did. I think it exceeded it because I love it more. Jun Matsumoto is so perfect as Doumyoji Tsukasa that I'm a little wary about watching Meteor Garden. I know, for sure, I'll be constantly comparing the two dramas.

Side note: In Gokusen, he will always be the 3-D leader. He's just that good of an actor to portray a character so well that it leaves a lasting memory.

hello

I would like to ask if anyone have HYD 2 English subtitle (hong kong version) ,because I would like to know is ther any special features or not?

The HK version has special features subbed in English. Well, you can find most of the clips shown from tv news and stuff but they don't have subs.

just finished it. wahhhh. can i just say. i love Rui!!! ahhhh him and the violin playing. love his style. i liked him better than Tsukasa/Jun. Shun is just hotness! i cant wait for the movie. i liked Jiro too, i wish he and yukii would end together. i cant wait for the movie. anyone know where i can dl the ost? it was really nice

this was much better for me than the TW version/adaptation. ahhhhh i just wanted to root for Rui all the way. btw, does Shun really play the violin?

i loved those pieces played so beautiful.

Shun took lessons and practised violin for 3 months for the filming. He doesn't play it as a hobby. He stopped taking lessons after the drama finished.

Guest ~neh~long~

^ i thought he wasn't faking... it looked like he really was playing :D so he took lessons....

i'm so glad they did a sequel... HYD 1 was my very first j-drama :]]] and when it was over i was like.. wow this sucks, what am i going to do now? and then HYD2 came out and it's just as good!! ahhh~ jun makes me so happy X] domyouji is just so adorable. he's such a dominating idiot, tsukushi is perfect for him, she can keep him under control :] oh wow.. HYD makes me feel all warm and bubbly inside X]

i think my favorite scene was when... what was her name? UMI? well anyways, when tsukasa has lost his memory, and he's back in his apartment with THAT girl ^-__- tsukushi comes in and i forget if tsukasa yells at her to get out.. but she has tears in her eyes (I LOVE MAO. WHAT A GREAT ACTRESS<333) and she throws the saturn necklace at him. oh my... tsukasa's expression O_O he's so confused and unconsciously in pain, seeing his love crying... except he doesn't even remember she's his love O_O ... and he's still confused over WHY he's so sad too... T__T priceless. i seriously LOVE this drama :]

also, the reenactment of the elevator scene when tsukasa+tsukushi are stuck in the winter storm in the cabin... and he remembers her T__T how touching!! and when he gets up and embraces her... i was literally holding my breath.. waiting... and waiting... and... THEY DIDN'T KISS =__= i swear i was like... wait did i miss it? it totally seemed like the right moment for a kiss =___=;;;; i'm way too eager to see them kiss and hug. but really.. what a perfect moment :] they are such an absolutely cute couple~

both of those scenes are so close to being my fave from HYD2

i could talk about this drama all day......

--

Rui is love. I love how soft and sweet his voice is and the way he says Makino's name. "Maaaah-kino" XD He's so suave and mellow, always reading his books and playing the violin. He looks good in white and he always seems to be wearing long-sleeves haha. He's so tallll ;D

Tsukasa is sexy. I remember in that one scene where he was all jittery in the cafeteria and he tripped walking up the stairs and he was so oblivious to it. Lol. His love for her is so romantic. I was so happy he remembered her afterwards. Saturn. True loooovee =)

P.S.

Now everytime I listen to Flavor of Life and the Arashi songs, I'll think of HYD. GG. Haha.

i know! i loved how rui said "maa~kino" whenever i heard it i was like... i love you oguri shun!! @__@ but no matter what... no matter how crappy tsukasa could be (and he could be pretty idiotic) he will always be #1 in my book :]]] i just don't know what it is, he's just so innocently cute XD he's a little boy at heart~

&&HYD has totally turned me on to arashi and j-music. whenver i hear arashi i'm like... jun<3HYD

Oh! I just finished HanaDang yesterday and OMG, LOVED IT. Loved it so mucht hat I stayed up till like 3 am just to watch the spectacular ending. Seriously, when your that rich as Tsukasa, you can just do anything you want. The show has great acting even if it is a little over the top and what's best about J-Dramas is the fact that they make love what it really is. American dramas just push for a sex and wild making out as love. J-Dramas make it hugs and pecky kisses which are nice and sweet to watch. Just makes you go ahhhhh. =D

Erika Toda just had to play a devious boyfriend stealer in this series, but she's still cool anyways, even if she was billed for only two episodes. This series made me fall in love with Mao Inoue. She's so cute and seems to have such a bubbly coolness to her. Haha. Hanzawa Rui is the prettiest pretty boy that the pretty boy world ever had. Seriously, the guy was so nice and charismatic, had HOT looks (and I'm a guy =="), was so charming and not to mention had a sort of enigmatic persona to him that made him all the more cooler. But god how I envy him and his good looks and his good heart. Not to mention, he plays violin. I sorta wanna take up the violin cause of him now. XD

I think Shigeru has to be my favourite character in the series. She's got an eccentric personality, she's cute and she's funny and witty. What more could you want from her? At times she seemed like a real life anime character! (Then again, this is based on an manga. LOL) But OMG she's just so cool. =D

I had Flavor of Life before I knew about HYD and now that I've actually seen it and appreciate it, I have more of a reason to love it now. ^^

Also, I'm not the type of person to listen to Arashi but after seeing Jun Matsumoto's performance as Domyouji Tsukasa and hearing both opening themes, I must say, their growing on me a bit. ^^ It's so cute how he jumped on the bed and was all giddy and thanking his sister after she said Makino was to stay with them in the Domyouji house. Kawaiiiii =D

And that's my rant on HYD. Great series, great actors, great music, great plot, great everything. Hana Yori Dango (Y)(L)

[EDIT] P.S, this is my first post here. =D

Guest icepeachii

i love rui's character!! how he's so open abt his feelings for makino, sigh the scenes where he kisses her and hugs her... *MELTS*

^ Any scene with Rui being all flirty pretty boy is just mesmerising. ==" That guys too good looking for his own good.

Guest barneyashley

Hanzawa Rui is the prettiest pretty boy that the pretty boy world ever had. Seriously, the guy was so nice and charismatic, had HOT looks (and I'm a guy =="), was so charming and not to mention had a sort of enigmatic persona to him that made him all the more cooler. But god how I envy him and his good looks and his good heart. Not to mention, he plays violin. I sorta wanna take up the violin cause of him now. XD

Shun Oguri is so perfect (only in manga you can have such a perfect person like that ) and yet in these series , HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY RUI . Nobody can be as perfect as Shun . I can not imagine any other actors that can replace Shun as Rui . The way he played violin in his room or in the dining room in front of a big window with snow falling softly . Those scenes suit him so well . How he called Makino name was so gentle , and even so , the way he kissed her, too . It leave a big impact on me whenever I re-watch this . I like how he got mad whenever Makino was threatened . Icould go on and on raving about Rui ......

I wish that he would end up with Makino . But then again , Makino is so lucky , no matter who she ended up with , she is loved by both unconditionally .

By the way , if korean is going to have this series remake , the one I could think of as Rui is Kim Jung Hoon - price Yul in Goong as JH has a very gentle smile and eyes that capture your heart at first sight . I found it hard to find another Rui as Shun Oguri is the only one .....Am I being silly ?

Archived