Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swtstar~

omg i stayed up yesterdaynght till 4am ? to finish HYD !

i love it !!!

I LOOOOVE IT !!

HYD2 is better than MG2 !!

for sure

and i LOVE how shun oguri plays hanazawa rui !!

I'd rather had rui with tsukushi =)

Guest lilpinkhearts

At first I thought I'd like HYD1 more but HYD2 is getting SOOOO GOOD xD I'm on episode 6 now and zomg I'm in love with all the characters haha!

oguri shun! <3

I finally watched Hana Yori Dango 2, it was really good, I think even better than season 1 for me. But how I wish there was even more scenes of Makino and Domyouji together, there seems to be not enough scenes of them together, it's like they are together at one moment, then next moment they break up and, then next moment they are back together again. The ending was a really good and complete one, I love the ending for once.

Guest ethopia

me too!! just finished watching HYD2 and its great!!!... i love both season 1 and 2... i have the same sentiments with winterlove... it wud be great if they had more scenes together... yeah they have some great scenes together but they fight... anyway its still ok for me... love it love it love it!!!!!... maybe i will watch it all over again :)

hey can anyone help me where i can dl the HYD 1 and 2 OST? thanks guys!!

omg i stayed up yesterdaynght till 4am ? to finish HYD !

i love it !!!

I LOOOOVE IT !!

HYD2 is better than MG2 !!

for sure

and i LOVE how shun oguri plays hanazawa rui !!

I'd rather had rui with tsukushi =)

i was an hour ahead of you hahaha... i stayed up till 3 am last night!!

yup WAY BETTER than MG2.. (well i think for MG 2 they made that their own story... it was not in the manga though.. at least for HYD 1 and 2 they were true to the manga...)

^_^

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

i equally liked both the first and second season

except there were like a billion characters in the second one

and it wasn't as simple as the first season..

but it doesn't mean that i didn't like it =)

the new characters added all these complicated plot twist

i was scared they wouldn't get together at the end cause of all the drama

i remember refreshing dailymotion every hour to see if the poster

added the new episode yet haha

Guest Mabe

Random question..

I was wtachin DBSK on this programme when they were in Japan and they were celebratin their crew members birthday...

Is this the guy from HDY II???? I think it looks REALLY like him!?!?

vmaj02av2ud4.gifvmaj03lo9gz5.gif

Credits: Wackeycashew/Dreamwever@Soompi

Guest miimisunshine

^^ who is that guy i couldn;t undestand what they were saying the only thing i heard was stylist..

2nd season was pretty good but the first season was better imo.

Towards the end, I thought it was so random adding Umi into the storyline. It was quite funny when Makino forgived Umi so easily. I mean Umi only tried to kill Makino. You know, it was no big deal, I guess lol.

Guest Narda

I think i remember posting something on this thread or either the FIRST season.

If im not mistaken i put something like.. "im still on the first episode of first season."

Then someone replied to me saying, "your so late girl that 2nd season already starting!"

So yeah i tried it out. :D and im happy with the results.

But... i still have to watch the last 2-3 episodes of 2nd season! They got deleted from veoh. *cries*

It was getting so good too! Grrrrr... i should've just finished it that night.

I agree they dont have domyouji and makino scenes that much. i was freaking yelling everytime someone/something breaks them apart!! (but that's how it is anyways in the storyline right?)

Anyways.. hanazawa rui is love! :blush: Im addicted to utada hikaru's "flavor or life." =]

Random question..

I was wtachin DBSK on this programme when they were in Japan and they were celebratin their crew members birthday...

Is this the guy from HDY II???? I think it looks REALLY like him!?!?

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3530/vmaj02av2ud4.gif

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/7343/vmaj03lo9gz5.gif

Credits: Wackeycashew/Dreamwever@Soompi

Yup, I think that is Matsumoto Jun!

OMGGG. I'm so addicted to this drama now. I finished Hana Yori Dango 1 and Hana Yori Dango 2 in 4 days!

I think I'm gonna go buy this drama it's so worth watching over and over again!

I especially love Hanazawa Rui and now i'm head over heals in love Oguri Shun.

He played him so well! Gosh. Does anyone have any wallpaper of this dram?

I can't seem to find any for it. If you do can you please upload it for me?

Guest Mabe

^^ who is that guy i couldn;t undestand what they were saying the only thing i heard was stylist..

Not sure... This clip has been subebd but ive not watched the subbed version yet

Yup, I think that is Matsumoto Jun!

OMGGG. I'm so addicted to this drama now. I finished Hana Yori Dango 1 and Hana Yori Dango 2 in 4 days!

I think I'm gonna go buy this drama it's so worth watching over and over again!

I especially love Hanazawa Rui and now i'm head over heals in love Oguri Shun.

He played him so well! Gosh. Does anyone have any wallpaper of this dram?

I can't seem to find any for it. If you do can you please upload it for me?

No.. Not him lol! I dont think it looks like Matsumoto Jun! I think he looks like the guy that pretended 2 be Makino's friend so he can get its revenge on Domyouji.. I dont know his name in the series tho.. ive 4got lol

Guest dr jung

Not sure... This clip has been subebd but ive not watched the subbed version yet

No.. Not him lol! I dont think it looks like Matsumoto Jun! I think he looks like the guy that pretended 2 be Makino's friend so he can get its revenge on Domyouji.. I dont know his name in the series tho.. ive 4got lol

that dude looks too ugly to be Ikuta Toma.. Toma is hot................ hahaha xD

those gifs definitely aint MatsuJun nor is he Toma ^__^

they're much much cuter dont u think so..

and Toma looks more like Hyde i think

anyway, love HYD 2's ending a lot!

one of the best dorama endings i've seen!

the ending wasn't left to our imagination.. and it is definitely domyouji's style for that proposal

hmm.. jiroh-yuki rabu rabu is a lil bit of a cliffhanger but it seems that they'll eventually get there ne!

great excuse tho.. no extra helmet ^^

all throughout HYD 2 i was wondering about Rui's character..

is there really a person as giving & as understanding as him?

can one be trully happy & wishes for his love's happiness by choosing another guy?

i never thought it is possible..

but Shun did a really really good job in portraying Rui & made me believe that those types exists

& that i hope there really is a person like him

love it whenever Jun says "EHHHH??!!" in a really surprised tone hahha!

also love Shun's MA-KI-NO!!!! as someone mentioned earlier ^^ it was just the sweetest thing ever lol

like Jiroh's smile ^^ hated how he cry tho ^^

and i like mimasaka's character..

that despite ruling the underground world, he still remains to be the kindest & the most mature F4 (aside from rui).

hiii!! so i finished hyd2 long time ago. but then i just noticed that i didn't odnwload the last episode. [i coleectedit cuase i loved it so much. HAA]

soo i was wondering if anyone knew where i could download the last one [clubbox?]

Guest paulinaaa

i love hyd 2 especially the beginning when rui talks in english! it was so cute!

i think rui was the hottest one out of the f4 =]

i love the ending! it was so cute and how romantic the guy proposed to her=]

Archived