[official] Kim Shin Young And Shin Sung Rok Couple

Guest lovemelody.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest toomuchsmiling

OMG. I didn't know there was a thread for this couple!

SIGN ME UP!! XDD

I'm waiting for english subs but they were totally cute and i was SO

happy for Shin Young that she nailed such a prince!! (As in, the dude totally looks like a prince) XD

He seemed so nice and had a nice voice and then also random, he was good at basketball!

Plus, I really liked his laugh! And I think he'll be doing a lot of that since his partner is Shin Young. xD

Yeah, I thought Shin Young should really be on a show like this. It would be good for her.

B/c before I liked her with her friend Tae Hyun, but he acts too mean to her sometimes! Even if it

is his way to joke. <_< I thought that Shin Young probably had a crush on him at one point or another,

but this guy would be WAAAY more better!! :P

I was surprised to see her kinda quiet! For someone who's usually so loud. :lol:

She was still cute though. In her interview, she was like "He needs to get some laser treatment

for his chest hair." :lol:

CAN'T wait 'till they're on the show permanently soon. :P

Guest .MoMoMonica.

Hiii everyone! :D

I love this couple and i'm ssoooo looking forward watching them. just like all of you. Shin Sung Rok is soo sweet. I found it so sweet when he held her hand and put his arm around her! Oh and when he showed up in the end I was cheering. xP Well I'm happy there is a thread for them.

Can't wait to talk to u all bout them :)

Guest thislove

OMG, after JoongBo left I thought I wouldn't watch WGM anymore but this couple is definitely drawing me back in. They are so cute and she's so adorable. I love how she's shy around him. Looking forward to seeing more of this couple.

Guest cozy_choco

i cried when he showd up on the station... kkkkk

they'll be a cute couple...and of course shin young will make him laugh all the time

Guest coffeebeanie

i loved Shin Sung Rok ever since 3 dads and 1 mom. and its really nice that he treats Kim Shin Young well. They're different from the typical celeb couple, but i think they're really cute. Shin Young's so lucky. :P

Guest RiaJohns

i loved Shin Sung Rok ever since 3 dads and 1 mom. and its really nice that he treats Kim Shin Young well. They're different from the typical celeb couple, but i think they're really cute. Shin Young's so lucky. :P

Me too I'm in love with him since 3 dads and 1 mom... ooo I am so envy with shin young...

arrgghhhh!!! finally a thread for this couple!! i've been searching! :3

shin sung rok!! i love him in 3 dads and 1 mom :D

btw, if anyone have seen their subbed parts, please post it here. i've been searching! thanks in advance ya!

I couldn't understand much from their part this week. Shinyoung seems irritated that Sungrok doesn't quite grasp the concept of putting trash away in the trashcan, lol.. Sungrok gets to speak to the mother in law too, whose voice sounds REALLY young!! They stay in this room with bunkbeds, lol, I thought it was really cute, the bunkbeds were too small but cute!

Guest toomuchsmiling

Here are some alternative links from the previous one shared that's more HQ. :)

It isn't their cuts, but parts from the whole show.

I didn't understand the whole wallpaper thing. That was Shin Young's real place then? :D

I liked it! It was too cute! I loved how Shin Rok was teasing her with the whole necklace and trash can thing.

But at the same time I felt bad for Shin Young. XD

see though? What'd I say? I KNEW that being with her, he'd be laughing a whole lot. :lol:

Why was Shin Young wearing that outfit though? o_o

i hope that at least this ep. gets subbed.

Guest aeternus

OMG!! I was looking for this thread like a thousand times!!!

Finally I found it! ^^

I think this couple is totally cute and outstanding.

I hope many people will love them like I do^^

Guest mariamelody12

Will there be someone who would kindly translate their episodes here in this forum...

l

Aisssh i was like laughing like a fool watching them but couldn't understand a word what they were saying.

I love both of them!!! PLEASE??? any good samaritan...?

Archived