[official] Kim Shin Young And Shin Sung Rok Couple

Guest lovemelody.

Guest daisy_changstah

Thanks so much for sharing that. I also want to thank the subber and uploader. I really love this couple, among the ones that are left on the show. Lol. They're so fun to watch.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this couple so far, but sometimes I can't help but think that SSR is purposely acting up just so that she would be the one to break up the "marriage" because he obviously did not expect KSY to be his bride.

I guess I should just continue watching to come up with a better conclusion.

Guest CuTiE10o4

just started watching this couple!! absolutely ADORE them!!! i stopped watching WGM for a while after all the older couples left, but something caught my attention with this couple and I ended up falling in love with them. I'm very interested to see what will happen between these two.

hahaha. these two are soo adorable. I can't wait to see more of them.

kim shin young is soo funny!! I love her plat forms she wore to be taller. lol!

Guest readsandgeeks

sorry lovemelody. i didn't post sooner.

Credit me

sorry i cut your post :blush:

hee..

thanks for the gifs..

ur name is really familiar..

judging from your signature, ur in shinhwa forum?

:)

this couple piqued my interest in wgm after a longgg time..

hope falcon91 continue to sub :wub:

Guest aeternus

Did anybody watch the most recent episode?

The recent episode ( 21/03/2009) was only on Kangji couple and Taedon couple. I don't know how they run the programme now... There were no Shinrok couple and Junjin couple!!! I was so waiting for our couple to appear!! I dont' know that on today, they will appear or not. I hope they will!

That's not the most recent episode, I'm talking about the one that JUST aired probably several hours ago.

You can see some caps from the WGM thread.

Guest ayunna

hi..everyone..

this is my 1st posting in this KSY and SSR couple tread..:D

when watch this couple for first time in WGM, i not quite interested in this couple,,

but after i watched next ep. i found that they are relly funny and cute couple,,, :)

KSY so funny and SSR always laughing..

for me the funny part is when they invited their friends came to house and KSY start dance Rainism.. :w00t::lol: haha..so funny..

how can she dancing since wearing hanbook.. :lol: i can't wait for ep 48, when all couples playing game and try to win holiday treat..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kimkim

i find this couple is interesting. i like their interaction plus, shin young is funny but u can also see different side of her.

man, sung rok is HOT! who doesn't like him.. lol

Archived