[official] Kim Shin Young And Shin Sung Rok Couple

Guest lovemelody.

Guest akaiito

OMG i was so addicted to WGM lastyear ... AnBi,JoongBo ... after they left i havent read any thread and news of WMG ( cos was so upset after JoongBo's leaving )

But i love Kim Shin Young ... she's so adorable ... i think i 'll watch this couple and WGM again

:x

Can any one tell me how tall KSY is ? 5feet ?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hiding

I really like this couple too, but it hurts to see everyone else kind of looking down at Kim Shin Young as a woman. She has feelings like everyone else, and is probably even more sensitive about the subject just cuz she's not as skinny or pretty. I hope Shin Sung Rok appreciates her!!

Guest Stellar_B

I stopped watching after the original couples left but now I'm back because of this couple!

I love Shin Sung Rok in 3 dads 1 mom and love Kim Shin Young's parodies! I hope someone can sub their cuts in the future.

Guest toomuchsmiling

OH MY GOD!!! POOR SHIN YOUNG! I can't make a cap out of it, but she had to watch do like a make out scene

and a "bed room/love" scene! since they were both in there pjs or whatevs in that scene!!

I couldn't believe it! He didn't tell shinyoung he had to do a scene like THAT, only a a kissing scene

unless the PDs cut that part! Shin Young looked SO uncomfortable!! :( I know it's his work but.. -speechless-

at least shin young has a...capable man. -coughs-ahem- :ph34r:

Oh yeah, btw, thru vinchenzo's youtube profile, she/he gives a link

for their blog on wordpress!

There, epiusode 50 is subbed.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vinchenzo79

so just go there and click on the link he has under his info/side panel. :)

edit// Lol, ok, nevermind about poor shin young. she DEFINITELY had her revenge after. :lol:

Guest lipranna

I,m starting to like lagoong and gagoong couple... they are very interesting and definitely not the usual couples ... looking forward to the subbed ep 51 of them.

Guest Schubert34

I really want to watch them but I have yet to find a source that subs their segements. I mean I've seen cuts, but never full eps...

Guest readsandgeeks

I,m starting to like lagoong and gagoong couple... they are very interesting and definitely not the usual couples ... looking forward to the subbed ep 51 of them.

do u guys happen to know what do lagoong and gagoong means?

:)

Guest ikrnxinhyungi

gga ggoong means peek-a-boo

and i guess they just made la ggoong to make different but sound similar\

i dont think there is a la ggoong

Guest readsandgeeks

gga ggoong means peek-a-boo

and i guess they just made la ggoong to make different but sound similar\

i dont think there is a la ggoong

Hi!

thank you! i was wondering what it meant all this while..

haha..

thx!

Archived