[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vivaciousvixen

maknae09 said: Hi everyone! I just wanna share this blog that I found. She mentioned (and complimented) our SoEul Couple in her review for Boys Over Flowers. 
Click here.
-Denise

Hello shippers, 
We the moderators of Couple -  Shippers Paradise Have made some new rules and  few changes regarding "RULES & REGULATIONS " to make this thread a Happy- Friendly- Respectful (Getting along with everyone and respects everyone's opinion) Thread  for everyone! We want also that others will feel welcome and able to join the shipping of your favorite couple. this post serves as a reminder to everyone to follow the rules and regulations here at soompi. and we will all get along fine. Have a great time shipping your fave couple ok? OK!!!
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020835/rules-couples-shippers-paradise-please-read-follow?new=1

sunbae_gaeul said: i am too happy that this thread is still alive!

how i miss our beloved Soeul/Beomsso couple.

Knowing that a lot of us are still here supporting this ship is just overwhelming! i love you guys! :)

Guest vivaciousvixen

Envy

said: haha yup! This is why I'm grateful the SoEul couple had a lot of achievements and endorsements, to think that they're 

just

a secondary couple. I think that makes them 

not just

a complementary otp but a huge factor as well. Not all otps are given their own CF (and SHINee even sang for the SoEul couple, imagine an established K-Pop boyband singing for this 

complementary couple

. It's an honor, tbh) and endorse a well-known porridge shop, most of 'em goes down the drain once their particular drama wraps up.

I know, right? No pretenses. That's another thing, Eunnie and Beommie knew each other even before BOF, they were classmates, so they really have this relationship and not just the typical we-starred-in-a-drama-then-poof-gone.

vivaciousvixen said:Yes, it is pleasantly overwhelming how they have been showered with big-shot endorsements despite the fact that they were just a secondary couple. It goes to show how they were able to captivate the hearts of the viewers.  :D
Couldn't agree more. I think their prior closeness is also a factor in why they had such strong chemistry. It really helps if the couple had already built rapport before working together. 

Archived