[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

^^i know Rebecca! man would be heaven! i remember someone mentioned a spin-off!

that would be awesome though..i hope they somewhat consider the idea given their popularity now..

i wish i know how to communicate in Korean/Hangul so i can totally bombard the KBS forums everything about GaJeong!!! :)

+Edit

ohhh i topped a page...2 new banners from me

gajeongcopy.jpg

gajeong1copy.jpg

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I know right??? It’s so unfair… but the chances of them making a spin-off focused

on gajeong is beyond slim T^T BUT a girl(s) can still dream right? But I really don’t know

what to think about after shinhwa since in the other versions, I didn’t make attention to

yuukixsoujiro and both the Taiwanese and the Japanese versions, one barely had after

graduation and the other one didn’t have yuuki O.o so I’m drawing a complete blank.

But again, I’m hoping for ELOPE!!!

-Rebecca

^^ sighhhhh..i know the chances are really slim..

but they can also make a new drama with somewhat similar story as GaJeong! hahahah! i wouldn't complain!

but yeah im all for ELOPE as well! :lol:

my goodness im getting restless...im anticipating the new episode so much...that if we didn't get enough gajeong to spazz about..

i dunno what i'll do!

omg i'm so happy this couple has an official thread now~! and it makes me happy that lots of people are supporting this couple too xD i think it's true that i haven't found one person against this couple yet! keke~

and to answer some of those questions... i'm with traditional too and i want yi jeong to do the chasing ;] i mean... he's the playboy and he's been having girls chase him all the time right? it's time for him to do some chasing and find true love~~! huhu~~

and i think my favorite scenes has to be the ones when YJ tries to get GE out of the porridge restaurant. i mean that's just total skinship right there!! ahahaha! him holding her hand or wrist... keke. they're super cute and then the boss gets angry because a few minutes before he keeps telling GE to not leave him but then she ends up doing it... lol~! i love those scenes! xDD

oh and i just wanna say all of the artwork here are sooooo pretty! i'm using one of them right now ;D hehe... next episode in a few hours! even though i do watch the show for the story too... but i've gotta say that i'm 60% for watching the show because of YJ&GE... hehe... i'm glad i'm not alone in this xD

Heeee, Yijung/Gaeul thread! :w00t: Sachiko, thanks for starting a thread, and with that gorgeous first post too!

I loved this pairing a lot. I didn't really think they would do much to the story. But this was before that fated first scene together, where Gaeul politely told Yijung off for suggesting something negative about her dear friend Jandi. It became clear clear crystal clear that they had great chemistry together.

I hope that even though the next couple of episodes would deal with some pretty heavy stuff for Junpyo and Jandi, these two would still be given some airtime together. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Guest MRS.CHANGMIN(:

These two characters have always been my favorite in EVERY version and series.

Who do you think will do the chasing?

Gaeul because its according to storyline. I HATE THAT):

I do have hope that Yijeong will do the chasing because

the character of Ga-Eul is so differernt compared to the

Taiwanese and Japanese versions. I LOVE how Gaeul is

portrayed in the Korean version. I love it SO MUCH.

And who do you want to do the chasing?

Yi Jeong, DUHHHHHH.

I mean come on doesnt everyone wanna see

a playboy doing his thang? Except this time

its on the girl he truly likes? In the other two

versions, Gaeul had to do the chasing, it wasn't

as fun):.

By far, what is your favorite scene with Yi Jeong and/or Gaeul?

Is it your most memorable one so far? (Up to two scenes max. =P At least try xD) And Why?

This is so hard. Their scenes make every episode the best.

HMMMMMM. If i had to pick, one would be when he helped her

on her horse and after he did, he had a GORGEOUS smile on.

Second would be when they first met and she showed him

how tough, but might i mention cute, she is.

I think the only scene of them together without relating to Jun Pyo and Jandi is when Yi Jeong helps Ga Eul onto her horse. I really hope we get more scenes of that nature. More skinship, more skinship!

kickazzkris, elope?! wow...even I think that would a little too far-fetched in the context of the drama! how about something similar? hmm...we do see Yi Jeong's parents set him up with a girl they want as their fiance, and on their "date,"- much to Yi Jeong's dismay- they run into Ga Eul, whose alone, and she sees YJ's 'fiance.' YJ then realizes how much he misses Ga Eul and her presence and from there, he vows to win Ga Eul's heart.

i'm still looking forward to episode 7 nonetheless because we get to see Ga Eul and Yi Jeong in action, even if it is for their friends.

OP - jung & jeong are the same :)

omggg i love this couple LOL

i ff'd a little bit sometimes just to get to their part :X heheh

i wasnt even gonna watch BOF but i saw the other topic & my attention was caught !

they're so cuteeeee.

ga eul's so pretty :o

yijung'd be a fool not to chase after her (:

i want this version to be diff & have yijung chase after ga eul. i like the couple even in the other versions, but i really hated how yuki had to do all the chasing >_>

gosh! i totally love yijung and gaeul. though their scenes are little, but it was just so splendid and memorable.

i just want more of their scenes in the upcoming episodes

who do you think will do the chasing?

gaeul? thats what happen in the japanese version.

who do you want to do the chasing?

yijung! i want to see how yijung slowly melt his heart for gaeul.

Your favorite scene with Yi Jeong and/or Gaeul?

When the both of them were paddling on the mini-boat. the soulmate scene.

Guest RITSUKO

I freaking love this couple. I'm watching this drama and am mostly excited about their pairing @_@

As the story progresses who do you think will do the chasing?

I HOPE Yi Jung does the chasing this time. Their story is a bit different from the japanese version, as it shows more progression, so I hope Yi Jung gets jealous blah blah blah for her n_n

Is it your most memorable one so far?

The soulmate scene <33333333

Guest nicholchau

some of my favorite YJ-GE scenes =)

they're so cute together!!!

and i really like their interactions on the island

GE asked YJ help her take the photos. GE scared YJ. YJ offered to apply sunscreen for her... there're so many XD

I hope someone will cut all their scenes and put them together~

I really like how YJ always pulls GE away with a smile when she's working XD

m181030566.gif

z180918957.gif

m180918958.jpg

Well, Ga Eul, tho now I'm not so sure cause from their scenes so far, the one who seems to be taken by their moments is Yijung. Gaeul hasn't really seen anything special from their encounters other than discomfort and annoyance at Yijung. So maybe she would when he helps her with her cheating bf, but who knows.

I'm kinda okay either way (I lean towards Yijung but recognize it would be a big leap out of his character), it should be funny to see how Yijung would react if Gaeul chased him when he was used to her stinging words. It would also be funny to see Gaeul trying to fend off Yijung's charm and called him annoying or something.

There are 2. The first meeting (the battle between old fashioned and tacky country bumpkin vs the super rich super charming playboy extraordinaire). And the scene where Junpyo trusted Yijung to accompany Gaeul around. I think that was the first time Yijung expresses his irritation at her and she was pretty much unfazed, lols.. This is why I think it would be fun for Gaeul to chase Yijung because he would be irritated and she wouldn't care, hahah

Guest pinkcafelatte

I don't know. Maybe Ga Eul might be the one doing the chasing because Yi Jung is a playboy. I think Yi Jung will do it in the beginning and Ga Eul will gradually fall in love with him. Then Ga Eul will do all the chasing. That's how it was like in the manga but i really love how Ga Eul's character is portrayed right now. She's strong and tough and cute. What more can a guy ask for?

I want Yi Jung to do the chasing. Because he's a playboy, it'll be cute for him to do the chasing especially if he falls in love with her. But this time it's not because he just wants to play with her, but because he actually has feelings for her. I want him to realize that.

I liked the first scene where they met. It was so adorable and a bit different. She wasn't fazed by him. ^^

Here are my fave pictures of them (:

151001050_L.jpg

151002032_L.jpg

1504222.jpg

Hey, first time posting here :) but i've posted in the BoF thread every time and it usually always includes talk about GaJeong so.. =)

Yi Jeong. From the episodes so far, Ga Eul doesn't really show much interest towards Yi Jeong, because he's a player. And Yi Jeong seems to be very amused by Ga Eul's country bumpkiness, so maybe that'll make him chase after her

Definitely Yi Jeong. Call me sexist or whatever, but i think the guy should do the chasing =)

And since Yi Jeong's such a player, it'd be good to see him try and get Ga Eul's attention even though she'll most likely reject at first, because who can resist Yi Jeong's charm? :)

Is it your most memorable one so far? (Up to two scenes max. =P At least try xD) And Why?

Definitely the scene where he helped her on the horse, and walked away with that killer smile of his, leaving her shocked.

Pretty much all scenes where he smiles makes me crazy, but I especially liked that because it's a GaJeong scene. :)

Another one would probably be the sun lotion one. And obviously, she doesn't fall for his player-ish ways. It makes me anticipate how Yi Jeong [hopefully] will chase her. :)

^^i know Rebecca! man would be heaven! i remember someone mentioned a spin-off!

that would be awesome though..i hope they somewhat consider the idea given their popularity now..

i wish i know how to communicate in Korean/Hangul so i can totally bombard the KBS forums everything about GaJeong!!! smile.gif

+Edit

ohhh i topped a page...2 new banners from me

Is it alright if i use your banners in my sig kickazzkris?

Guest mihsayam

who do you think will do the chasing?

DEFINITELY GA EUL WILL DO IT. I'm like 99% sure.

Ga Eul.

Their plot would lose its beauty if he easily chases her like that. He is a playboy and he doesn't love (except for Sara. His only one.) Him changing heart so easily for Ga Eul would be anti-climatic and bore the story. I want him to change her eventually, but I want her to go through all the hardship and chase him first to prove her feelings to him and warm his cold heart.

I think that is what the prettiness of their story arc is all about. While we want it to go out fanfiction way and have him chase her, I think the whole point of this story is her sticking to him through thick and thin. It's just that this version has the most good-looking actors that this pair is finally gaining notice. The only difference is that Ga Eul is more independent than Xiao You or Yuuki. But seriously, the more the reason I want her to do the chasing. She seems strong enough for it. But I don't want her to be clingy. Then I really hope she gives him up when the time is right, only for him to realize that it is her that he needs. I want her to go and move on from Seo Yi Jung just to truly prove that she is different from her predecessors (Xiao You and Yuuki) in terms of strength and independence. Yi Jung realizes what he has lost. He chases after he to some other part of the world and a dramatic confrontation occurs. They kiss and hug. And they end up together. Wrap up. Another drama where Kim Bum and Kim So Yeon are leads.

Archived