[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

^ i was kind of confused by that look Ga Eul had though, like what exactly was it?

it was definitely awkward but it seemed to come out of no where because these two

sure had a lot of tension between them this episode even though they were fine in

the last one O.o

-Rebecca

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^well do you remember when Yi Joung helped her on the horse..she couldn't look at him at that time either...i think she even got nervous at some point..

i felt a tension there...

when she was trying to avoid him after he caught her taking pictures of herself...and tried to escape on that paddleboat...but she just made it look like she was annoyed at him for following her...i also felt a tension there...but yet again maybe it's just me! :lol:

though i must say that this "tension" between them was ever present in this episode more so than in the previous ones...

ok i think imma gonna need to take a break from this thread for now and go to bed since i have to be up early tomorrow for work!

goodnight GaJeong/SoEul warriors.... ooohhh i like that rebecca!!! SoEul-Mates! nice!

pray that we'll be spazzing again here tomorrow! :P:lol:

^^ yeah they did have tension in every episode but it was 'playful' tension you know?

but this one was like hardcore on Yi Jeong's part where he was like 'the exit is that way'

he basically (obviously) didn't want her there anymore and that's never happened before

even their first meaning, sure Yi Jeong stated that he hated her, but he still smiled and

stuff at her. But this episode was just like, i'm gonna go swim and you aren't going to bother

me kinda deal

gah... i gotta sleep soon too

INSTEAD OF WARRIORS I THINK WE SHOULD CALL OURSELFS SOEUL-MATES

-Rebecca

Guest inyeon.

puahaha, im "new" here too!

Soeul/Gajung ftw! seriously! I sound kinda evil for saying this, but I think I like watching them more than triple J. hahaha.

The PD's totally know the viewers like them, thus, the very "laid-back" fanservice; Such as the glance and stuff.

I really hope they get a good good ending. ._. the other versions were like...cliffhangers.

Whoa bed scene. o_o ....interesting. that would be soooooo awkward for the actors though. LOL. xD

btw guys, my name is victoria. soeul lovers mates unite! jkjk.

lol true... but if our wishes come true... hopefully it'll be easier on them since they are BFFs

plus since this is PG it won't have anything intimate.

here's the soeul-mate list so far:

SoEul-Mates

Rebecca(exotsiax13)

Julia(juliakgrl)

Anita(yourdaddyy)

Kris(kickazzkris)

Jess(jun ji)

Sarah(Princessjimyung)

Sara(situponatree*)

Nat(fangirlism)

Victoria(inyeon.)

Allison(white.piano)

Angel(soul-star.)

Jessica(jessicanguyen_asdf)

Shirley(aggiesbaby)

Jina(jina_bing_bang)

Sylvia(sylviya)

Spring(GiRlli3)

Lena(Han Kyo Ki)

to join, please put this in one of your comments:

[font="Georgia"][i][size="4"][b]SoEul-Mates[/b][/size][/i][/font]

name:

username:

-Rebecca

Guest cosmicbeat.

OH BABY.

why haven't i commented on this thread yet ? @__@.

they're soo cute ! even if there's still some tension in between them.

i cant wait to see more gajung action @__@ i cant wait for tomorrow.

SoEul-Mates

name: Angel

username: soul-star.

SoEul-Mates forever.

SoEul-Mates

name: shirley

username: aggiesbaby

WOW...lol, gosh, I feel like I've been at work for a decade! This thread has definitely grown! I'm STILL waiting for episode 7 to finish downloading before I can join in on episode 7 commentary.

Looks like the soeul-mates from the BOF thread have meandered over here! Power to us! :D

i seriously wish i could stay up all night and chat with you guys, but sadly i'm in the same boat as kris- work bright and early tomorrow morning :(Rebecca, you are going to PM me with ANY and EVERY good GaJeong scene tomorrow right??! lol...:P

Guest sylviya

omg soeulmates? THAT'S SUCH A CUTE NAME XDD

SoEul-Mates

name: Sylvia

username: sylviya

Anyway, i have more icons/banners to contribute (:

bof12.pngbof13.png

bof9.jpg

more on my art thread HERE.

edit - this thread moves so fast! o-o shows how many soeulmate lovers there are XD i love how there's a fanclub like how there's fanclubs for idol groups XD

Guest Jessica Nguyen

Kim So Eun expressed that she knows that Gal Eul (Kim So Eun) and Yi Jung (Kim Bum) doesn’t have a love relationship in the original manga at all but remained optimistic. She said, “I have a small wish. And that is wishing that my character and Yi Jung can have a happy ending in Boys Before Flowers.” She shly added, “There seems to be a happier ending in the Korean version.”

OMGOMGOMG; i hope so. i really do. i think that the fact that she hinted it; gives us a lot more hope now for a happier ending for galeul+yijung. this makes me very happy. and now i'm really excited to see what happens in the future. weee! :]

;edit; p.s. i'm working on some more amateur graphics. :] so yeah. hehe.

SoEul-Mates

name: shirley

username: aggiesbaby

WOW...lol, gosh, I feel like I've been at work for a decade! This thread has definitely grown! I'm STILL waiting for episode 7 to finish downloading before I can join in on episode 7 commentary.

Looks like the soeul-mates from the BOF thread have meandered over here! Power to us! :D

i seriously wish i could stay up all night and chat with you guys, but sadly i'm in the same boat as kris- work bright and early tomorrow morning :( Rebecca, you are going to PM me with ANY and EVERY good GaJeong scene tomorrow right??! lol...:P

HAHA YOU GOT IT!!! but i don't wanna spoil everything for you... and sadly instead of work, i have

that entire school thing and project to do so i want be able to come back until O.o gosh, lateness

so i'll be updated at around the same time as you i guess T^T

soeul-mates seems to be approved! so i guess we're keeping this name? =D

but anyways, even though there's no gajeong scene in the preview... but i'm hoping

praying that Yi Jeong will choose to lose to Jandi and then Ga Eul will be all thankful

and stuff <3

-Rebecca

^ i think it was very natural for Yi Jeong to be annoyed with Ga Eul. Sure Ga Eul is different but Yi Jeong is

a playboy and he's already made it very clear that Ga Eul is the type of girl that he despises, that thought kind

of disappeared for a little while but it's still there. Plus, like I said, he's been the playboy and girls have always

treated him like a king and he's really never had a girl speak to him to rudely, so i guess he got mad O.o

still i was hoping for a 'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~<3" conversation xP

-Rebecca

Haha~ I wanted more of a "Your legs are nice, marry me" convo. xD <-- Fat chance...T__T

But only time will tell if he can resist Ga Eul's "charm". :P

SoEul-Mates ftw. :)

Looking forward to actual GaJung moments tomorrow.

I mean today's wasn't that bad, but I was honestly looking for more.

Ahh well~ always tomorrow. :)

Guest GiRlli3

tis thread is just too cute~!!!

omg I was watching epi7 and yes i was disappointed

there weren't enough scene of them togeth hic hic!!

i like epi5-6 better

but still those exchanged looks was to die for omg

I can understand for Gaeul, although those boys can be cocky and selfish but

when you look at them.. you just kinda melt.. lol tat why she didn't dare to look

him to the eyes i think

and he seemed to have a weird feeling for her . one moment he's all smiley seeing her another

it's serious look and then to mad to 'there's the door' lol

and of course~

SoEul-Mates

name:Spring

username: GiRlli3

i made some banners =D simple coloring ones since i'm too lazy to do anything fancy xP

use with credit please~~<3333 SOEUL-MATES HWAITING!!

i'm off to bed now =D goodnight!

http://p8.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...6cc614b2f0f.jpg

http://pc.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...ef07be05343.jpg

http://p6.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...d9ae6d995e4.jpg[

and of course my old one:

http://p2.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...a30cac80f4f.jpg

-Rebecca

Ooohh~ Those are pretty. I like your coloring. Thanks for sharing. :)

Welcome Spring! :) My name is Sarah. :)

First off loving the first post.

I love how clean & pretty it looks..lol

I didn't even know this thread existed..looks like I'll be spending alot of time in here since I love these two.

I love Yi Jeong & Ga Eul.

I always loved their pairing from all the versions.

In the TW one, they won my attention even though Rainie looked WAY smaller compared to Ken (physically)

but I loved them nonetheless & was very disappointed in their ending.

Then in HYD (which i LOVE) Soujiro & Yuki I love..& their ending I felt like I was left hangin' even though they sorta hinted that Soujiro likes Yuki but he just likes her chasing him.

Now in BOF I'm hoping for some closure. I hope they PD's & writers give these two a happy ending w/ each other.

I just love the strong willed girl whom believes in love & then the charming playboy that tries to pursue the strong willed girl but eventually he gets charmed in the end by her personality & charisma. I'm such a sucker for that storyline..lol

I always loved this pairing more than the main one because the main one gets boring after awhile but w/ this storyline they keep you on your toes.

and of course~

SoEul-Mates

name: Lena

username: Han Kyo Ki

I really don't think Yi Jeong will lose today. My prediction:

1. Tie

1 person from each team will lose.

(I'm guessing Woobin will lose. Yes I'm totally biased. kkk)

2. Junpyo gives up

Probably Jun Pyo will get pissed again at Ji Hoo and Jan Di if they did something like the scene before the car race.

He'll be so pissed that he'll declare that this competition is boring/pointless and leave in his childish way. HAHA

(BTW something similar to this happened in the manga.)

Personally think this would be more significant. First, it signifies how important Jan Di is that he wouldn't want to continue hurting her or Ji Hoo, and its also a sign that Jun Pyo is starting to grow up.

true that~ woo bin could lose but that was just my hopeful theory

it probably won't happen cus in the manga, like you said, doumyouji

declared everything boring and left.

but still, i'm just fantasizing about gajeong xP

NOW I'M SERIOUSLY OFF TO SLEEP!

goodnight soeulmates <3

-Rebecca

Archived