[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

Guest mihsayam

Me too, I'm really sure the writers will make Ga Eul do the chasing, although I'm not sure whether Yi Jeong will do the chasing later on. I really hope the story goes like YOUR PLOT. HAHA! Like you said, it would at least be a sweet and happy ending, even if its not a grand finale like Jun Pyo and Jan Di.

Now that you've mentioned the manga, I wonder whether they would do the sleeping together scene? Haha actually thinking about it more I think its unlikely, being that this is conservative KBS after all. Well then, I guess my only hope is for a pottery scene! Definitely hoping that while Ga Eul will go sign up for pottery classes while chasing after Yi Jeong. :w00t:

She signed up for tea class right? So she would most likely do so in order for the plot to make her meet Yi Jung's FIRST LOVE (Sara). But the funny thing is in the past version, Sara left Soujiro who comes from a tea ceremony for a poor potter. I wonder how they'd do it in this version, but most likely she'd sign up for a certain class to meet Yi Jung's first love.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^yeah getting to know everyone's name would be a good idea since we have 17 more episodes to spazz about! :lol:

im Kris btw! :D *wave*

i have yet to see today's episode..still downloading the RAw one...

and that article about Kim So Eun wanting a happy ending! i wish the PDs would listen to her!

even she wanted one! :)...this is getting exciting!

^ I'm Jess.

I'm hoping the PDs will grant her that one SMALL (ye BIG) wish.

mihsayam, once again you speak what I cannot put into words. Thanks. I've always loved Soujiro and Yuuki more than the main characters and am ready to finally see a happy ending since I, too, was disappointed with the HYD final, though it was cute. I really do hope the PDs will see the need for good ending for this couple, or else we will all have suffice with the fanfics out there.

OMG! i finally saw the RAW epi!!!

i mean seriously the GaJeong moments didn't even add up to like 5 mins of like the whole epi...

..but dang! i dunno bout u guys but i was spaazzzzzing like crazy! especially that pool scene! and I LOVE the nice instrumental background music to that! :) it made it even more special! :wub: :blush:

you can see the surprise look and somewhat utter shock on Yi Jeong's face...when he laid eyes on Ga Eul..

BoysBeforeFlowersE07KOR090126HDT-4.jpg

..and then our girl can't even look at him straight in the eyes..getting self-conscious..shy maybe! :blush:

BoysBeforeFlowersE07KOR090126HDT-2.jpg

..and then THE ULTIMATE SIGNATURE KIM BUM SMILE that MELTED EVERY GIRL's HEART...wahahhahahahah!!! :wub:

BoysBeforeFlowersE07KOR090126HDTVXv.jpg

i swear their scenes maybe short..but it definitely spoke volumes!!!! ahhhh! cant stop spazzing!!!

...and yes who could forget about "the look" :blush:

BoysBeforeFlowersE07KOR090126HDT-16.jpg

..yes "that look" :wub:

BoysBeforeFlowersE07KOR090126HDT-12.jpg

im actually wondering what those looks are for....hmmmmm....

and is it just me or Ga Eul looked extra uber pretty in this scene! love the hairstyle on her..

BoysBeforeFlowersE07KOR090126HDT-18.jpg

Here is an avatar that I've quickly made (:

bof.jpg

They have to be together in the end ! : )

I really want YiJeong to do the chasing, that would be adorable !

And it would make it even cuter if GaEul is like playing hard to get and stuff.

Does anyone have this picture without the BOF logo on it ?

bof3216055069_ab10554b6e_o.jpg

who do you think will do the chasing?

And who do you want to do the chasing?

hmmm i think yijeong seems interested so he will do the chasing

and yesss i want him to chase her lol

they are sooo cute together

By far, what is your favorite scene with Yi Jeong and/or Gaeul?

Is it your most memorable one so far? (Up to two scenes max. =P At least try xD) And Why?

it has to be the one where hes like, do you want me to put on that sunscreen for you? =D

llol idk y but i just laughed alot

and also the boat scene. it was romantic =]

Guest twangster

Who do you think will do the chasing?

To me, I don't think it would be a chasing. It would be kind of that unspoken longing feeling between them that both will not admit to. Though they both won't show it, they'll watch each other's every movements. So kind of the, bold front but soft inside. he.

Who would you like to do that chasing?

Neither. lol. Maybe it's just me. If either do the chasing, they'll both loose that unique characteristic about them and their characters won't be as memorable. If it's just like what i've said above, it will be perfect.

Most memorable scene

I love all of them :wub:

Guest yourdaddyy

To me, I don't think it would be a chasing. It would be kind of that unspoken longing feeling between them that both will not admit to. Though they both won't show it, they'll watch each other's every movements. So kind of the, bold front but soft inside. he.

What an interesting thought. I kinda agree with you; from episode 7, I have this feeling like neither one will be the pursuier. They both give me this stubborn kind of feeling [more from ga eul than yi jeong] and I don't think either will be bold enough to physically fight for/show their love.

Guest juliakgrl

Who do you think will do the chasing?

Who would you like to do that chasing?

Neither. lol. Maybe it's just me. If either do the chasing, they'll both loose that unique characteristic about them and their characters won't be as memorable. If it's just like what i've said above, it will be perfect.

Most memorable scene

I love all of them :wub:

I feel you completely, I also had that notion too, but it got discarded when I realized it was Group 8, and they usually go according to manga.

Sachiko, would it be prudent to have a list of IDs & names on the first page so newbies could better get involved and become a part of our growing GaJeong family? I'm actually borrowing the idea from my Anbiholics family.

Becca, Kris, Anita, and Jess! *waves* Ok, it's going to shock you girls, but I go by Julia. :lol: or just Jules. :P

Oh, and a big question, are we going to revert to SoEul as the couple name now? To be honest, it doesn't matter to me. I love the "soeul" aka "soul" connotation, but like how there was Ansol for Korean fans, and Anbi for it's international fans, we can also differentiate ourselves by being GaJeong internationally? Suggestions? Concensus?

Ok, off to watch ep 7. Funny, how this is the 1st place I visit once I got off work. :blush:

^^Julia??! gosh what a shocker! hahha! :P:lol:

im also liking the "SoEul" but im so used to GaJeong now...but it doesnt matter..

whichever works! ;)

and tomorrow is so far away! even though there's no GaJeong in the preview im still crossing my fingers for atleast one tomorrow..

i don't care if it's just a glimpse just give me something to spazz on tomorrow! :lol:

Guest mihsayam

About them looking at each other, it would be noted that in other versions, Xi Men started seeing Xiao You differently after that party where they went with the wrong dress attire. It had always been obvious that his character had felt a little different for hers, just that when that certain feeling of his becomes stronger, he got scared leading him to push her away. The whole concept of totally falling for a girl without him being able to control himself scares him, not only because he is a playboy with many girls - but he's more scared of hurting her which makes him push her away. It is noted that he is a good man but not a good person and since she is slowly becoming special to him especially after the building scene, he intends not to hurt her...which becomes the conflict of their story because he ends up hurting both of them even more.

Now, I hate to be a troll, but I'm guessing those looks to each other are done on purpose by the PDs and staff since they know the ongoing hype for this couple. A little bit of fanservice to make everyone happy, but seeing how they're pulling off the plot...she would do the pursuing still, albeit it seems to happen a bit differently. But definitely, this would most likely have a happy ending due to people's demand. :) Lucky version.

I can now imagine this version making Ga Eul run around Seoul looking for the building with the message and her getting overfatigued with herself eventually fainting. I think I'll cry already. Kim Bum would pwn that scene, damn good actor.

Guest yourdaddyy

So, I skimmed through episode 7 the first time I watched it [obviously, only to see Gajung scenes :D], and the second time I watched it, I noticed that although there weren't a lot of gajung/soeul moments, there were more individual screentime for each character. Ga Eul was shown a lot more in this episode [though her dialogue wasn't much] and so was yijung. Or maybe I'm the only one who thinks that, idk.

And to julia above, *wavesback* :D I think that would be a great idea to make a list, though I haven't seen Sachiko post in awhile. [Or maybe she's silently reading all of this ^_^.]

As for me, I'm a little confused by the SoEul concept. Isn't So and Eul both coming from the same person? So technically, that wouldn't make it a couple name? Or am I the only one missing something here? o.O

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. lol, I just looked at the front page and noticed Yijung's name is So Yi Jung. ^_^

haha yeah~ xP it's so (yi jeong) and (ga) eul = soeul but i think it's

cool if we just stick to gajeong~ everyone's so used to it anyways but

i do like the thought that it's soeul=soul(mate)

and yes like the (taesu warriors) we should make a gajeong warriors thread =D

let's get started no? i can PM the list to sachiko when we're done ^^

like people can posts

sn:

name:

and we can make a list =D

-Rebecca

Guest mihsayam

haha yeah, no way, i didn't know your name was julia xP

but i agree that the little look might just be nothing more than 'fanservice' but come on~

fanservice is still good!!!!! i'm looking them fanservices <3 keep them coming!

-Rebecca

I know. :lol:

But doesn't the whole entertainment industry run on fanservice? :phew: I know I have a tendency to prefer them over talent. But well, I'm weird so it must be me. But yes, I take my fanservice really seriously. It's the reason why I got into all my boybands. While they are indeed talented, the fanservice pulled me in. So I agree. More Yi Jung-Ga Eul fanservice since Kim Bum and So Eun look so good together.

But again, I hope they stick to the plot. I think it will be out of character if HE chases HER first.

Archived