[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

Guest HanatheBrownEyedGirl

Who do you think will do the chasing?

To me, I don't think it would be a chasing. It would be kind of that unspoken longing feeling between them that both will not admit to. Though they both won't show it, they'll watch each other's every movements. So kind of the, bold front but soft inside. he.

Sorry to cut your post... :sweatingbullets: but I totally agree with you and I liked the way you explained your view. I think it will be a frustrated longing for the two of them...rather than "chasing" the other person (since it doesn't suit either character's personality) they'll probably keep their distance and hope that the other will do or say something, like you said lol. :)

I just finished episode 7 and the Soeul scene at the pool was pretty intense.

They're moments on screen rarely last longer than 5 minutes but I feel like whenever

Soeul is together, they kind of outshine the triple-J pairings.

I hope that the PD will throw in at least one Soeul scene in episode 8 (I think it's possible since SoEul is really popular with the BoF fans).

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow~ this thread is moving so fast! :)

Well, hi to everybody! :) My name is Sarah.

I finished EP 7 a while ago, and I had to say, I smiled soooo big when I saw the GaJung parts. xD

I loved------------ the part where he gazed at her at the racetrack! xD

He was like soulmateeee.... in a quiet sense.

I wish they can squeeze in as much GaJung parts as possible. :P

Guest mihsayam

In a newly released interview, Kim Bum revealed upcoming storylines involving his character, So Yi Jeong: "If you look at the original work, Ga-eul meets a bad guy and ends up getting hurt, and during that time, there is a scene in which Yi Jeong goes to teach him a lesson. Wouldn't there be a scene with Jun-pyo/Jan-di on a double date? The most important episode is about his family history and his first love. I think it'll be given more weight in the Korean version."

STAR NEWS

So yes. They will follow the storyline. It is that scene which makes Ga Eul fall for Yi Jung. Now that you've seen, she is surely sassy and spunky than her predecessors. But whenever the matter of love is subjected upon Ga Eul, don't you guys sense her idealism over it? She seems to mirror Xiao You and Yuuki in her ideas of love especially during the soulmate scene. She is sassy and spunky in defending Jan Di because of her concern for her friend, but I cannot say the same thing that she would react that same way had she been shown a new situation which is romance. When Yi Jung protects her from her boy friend, this makes her fall for him and pursue him. Until he keeps pushing her away, and she stops happy with just what she makes out of it. I think they'd stick closely to the storyline...except for the fact that the two have a high possibility of a better ending compared to the past versions.

BTW, Sara (Yi Jung's first love) will be called Eun Jae in this version.

So yes. They will follow the storyline. It is that scene which makes Ga Eul fall for Yi Jung. Now that you've seen, she is surely sassy and spunky than her predecessors. But whenever the matter of love is subjected upon Ga Eul, don't you guys sense her idealism over it? She seems to mirror Xiao You and Yuuki in her ideas of love especially during the soulmate scene. She is sassy and spunky in defending Jan Di because of her concern for her friend, but I cannot say the same thing that she would react that same way had she been shown a new situation which is romance. When Yi Jung protects her from her boy friend, this makes her fall for him and pursue him. Until he keeps pushing her away, and she stops happy with just what she makes out of it. I think they'd stick closely to the storyline...except for the fact that the two have a high possibility of a better ending compared to the past versions.

BTW, Sara (Yi Jung's first love) will be called Eun Jae in this version.

:tears::tears: Makes me sad to think that GaJung might not have a happy ending. :(

I'm crossing my fingers that they would end up together.

I might have to sue if not. lol. Not really~

I was really happy when I read the article saying that Kim So Eun wanted GaJung to happen. lol.

I guess she likes Ga Jung as well~

I can now imagine this version making Ga Eul run around Seoul looking for the building with the message and her getting overfatigued with herself eventually fainting. I think I'll cry already. Kim Bum would pwn that scene, damn good actor.

Heehee. *imagines the scene* xD

I really wish that the PD might make it sort of a bit more clique-ish and make it so he catches her fainting or something.

I wonder if they can win best couple award?

Guest mihsayam

Heehee. *imagines the scene* xD

I really wish that the PD might make it sort of a bit more clique-ish and make it so he catches her fainting or something.

I wonder if they can win best couple award?

She does it without his idea. It is actually Jan Di and Jun Pyo who will see her when she faints in them middle of the city.

But this is exactly the reason why Yi Jung gets scared by her. Seems like he never experienced being loved so tremendously by another person that he didn't know what to do. Seemingly, he likes her but is afraid to hurt her knowing his womanizing so he ends up pushing her away and her never giving up.

just got high off of a dose of Soeul/Gajeong!<3

I'm so scared that the PDs won't give Gajeong/Soeul their happy ending ><

but gosh I love how the Korean version kind of spiced up this couple more.

their scenes are building up, and I can bet that their storyline with Sara is going

to be majorly more emotional and stuff than the other versions. I hope they

can dedicate a good 20-30 minutes to that haha.

and I agree that Gaeul and Yijung seem to have a lot more..individual shots now.

Even though they don't have dialogue. probably due to their raising popularity.

sigh. I'm so happy. can't wait for tomorrow!

and I so glad they're putting in the revenge scene. haha and bed scene? I don't

think so...hehehehe.

oh and hello everyone. this is my first time posting in this thread.

and guess what, my name is Sara. what a coincidence. I was Yijung's

past love muhahahaha. don't worry, I'm rooting for Gajeong alllll the way.

Guest mihsayam

damn... i hope yi jeong sees ga eul faint... i mean even if he doesn't see, HE BETTER FINDS OUT!

that's why the manga version is so sad, yuuki does all this stuff without soujiro ever finding out

this better not happen here!

-Rebecca

He does find out eventually anyway. But knowing his personality, he saw himself softening up for her...which scared him. And that's how their story will run. But I do hope they end up together here.

Guest squeaky

Omg I love this couple...so...freaking...much...Like, I think I love THEM more than I love Kimbum XDD Hhaha...I hope they end up together.

mihsayam oooo so he finds out... but yeah, he better do something in return though and not

stay far away from ga eul cus that's just not right. this girl does everything for you and even if you

don't like her, a thank you is good. (which technically did say by sleeping with her in the manga)

heck, even a hint to sleeping together would be good, nothing too touchy you know? since's it's

PG or whatever and it's KBS... but at least some skinship xP

kyah, perverted me :blush:

-Rebecca

Guest fangirlism

Hii~ First time posting here, but seriously stalking. u.u

Awww the storyline sounds so sad, from the way you put it mihsayam.

T_________T

Like everyone else said, forget Triple J. u____u

They should do a spin off for these two <3

I really really really really do hope they get a happy ending TwT

That's how it should go anyway! Dx The womanize/player should always learn how to accept her LOVE because..isn't that what usually happens? Nice girls changes bad boy blah blah blah. Unless they pull an 180 on us.

hasdfj;lkjad

I'm still so spazzy after watching episode 7. But what did YI Jung say to Ga Eul when she went to go see him after he was done swimming?

They didn't have subs for that. ;x;

But he seemed kinda mean saying, "The door is right there." Or whatever..

This pairing is so addicting, it's hard to DISLIKE them.

About the whole fainting thing...I don't know if HE should be the one to really see her do that because wouldn't that be scaring him even more because he'll witness the fact that she really DOES LIKE him? But in a way, isn't that a good thing because he'll....... I dunno. x__x

-loooooost-

u.U We GaJung fans should totally have an awesome theme song or rap x__x

Oh oh oh and for episode 8, I believe someone said sleepover?

O.O

;_____;... there's always the bed scene to hope for..?

randomedit: I'm Nat, Natalie, gnat (LOL so used to it. so i dont' mind.), natty,..whatever floats your boat.

Guest yourdaddyy

But this is exactly the reason why Yi Jung gets scared by her. Seems like he never experienced being loved so tremendously by another person that he didn't know what to do. Seemingly, he likes her but is afraid to hurt her knowing his womanizing so he ends up pushing her away and her never giving up.

I remember this was the case in Meteor Garden. Yuuki/Xiao You confessed to Soujiro/Ximen and he didn't really want to accept her because he didn't want to hurt her. But in the end, she stood by him and they ended up sleeping with each other. Mind you, this was the only episode I watched because I wanted to see the 'bed scene' :lol: so my interpretation might be wrong, but yeah. I feel like if they WERE to go out, there would be a lot of heartache along the way. Especially with sara/eun jae joining in and the fact that yijung said that thing about them only having the freedom to date & not having the choice on who they marry. [btw, that bed scene was not worth it -_-]

And rather than 'squeezing' in gajung scenes, why not have a whole episode dedicated to just them? :P TripleJ can take a rest for i don't know.. the rest of the series. (; hah! i doubt that will happen. :ph34r:

Anyways, it's about time I part from this thread [for today, anyways]; schoolwork calls me. -_-

Welcome Sarah & Sara to our evergrowing Gajeong family[:

Rebecca, I don't know if you started making the list yet, but for those who are just joining in,

I'm Anita (yourdaddyy.)

Rebecca/Becky is exotsiax13.

Kris is kickazzkris.

Jess is jun ji.

Julia/Jules is juliakgrl.

Sarah is Princessjimyung.

Sara is situponatree*.

And Natalie/Nat is fangirlism.

Sorry if I missed anyone; it wasn't intentional. :sweatingbullets:

OH ^ and [unfortunately] i think the sleepover in episode 8 only concerns jandi&junpyo .

lmao seriously~ tripleJ are getting tired too i mean they've had no break!

they really need some break you know? and as gajeong fans need our gajeong drug xP

there was a bed scene in meteor garden? O.o

and ps: i was compiling the list in my controls until the list gets bigger =D

-Rebecca

She does it without his idea. It is actually Jan Di and Jun Pyo who will see her when she faints in them middle of the city.

Yeah, I know, or sorta. I never watched the Tai or read the manga versions, but I watched the Japanese one. :sweatingbullets:

It's so sad that he's never had anyone actually like him as much as Ga Eul...:(

But that's why they belong with each other! Hello~ GaJung, duh! xD

damn... i hope yi jeong sees ga eul faint... i mean even if he doesn't see, HE BETTER FINDS OUT!

that's why the manga version is so sad, yuuki does all this stuff without soujiro ever finding out

this better not happen here!

-Rebecca

ZOMG. Really? I didn't even know how hardcore GaJung was in the manga.

Makes me want to sort of read it...

Either way...Yi Jung better know all the things Ga Eul will do for him! Keke.

I remember this was the case in Meteor Garden. Yuuki/Xiao You confessed to Soujiro/Ximen and he didn't really want to accept her because he didn't want to hurt her. But in the end, she stood by him and they ended up sleeping with each other. Mind you, this was the only episode I watched because I wanted to see the 'bed scene' :lol: so my interpretation might be wrong, but yeah. I feel like if they WERE to go out, there would be a lot of heartache along the way. Especially with sara/eun jae joining in and the fact that yijung said that thing about them only having the freedom to date & not having the choice on who they marry. [btw, that bed scene was not worth it -_-]

And rather than 'squeezing' in gajung scenes, why not have a whole episode dedicated to just them? :P TripleJ can take a rest for i don't know.. the rest of the series. (; hah! i doubt that will happen. :ph34r:

Anyways, it's about time I part from this thread [for today, anyways]; schoolwork calls me. -_-

Welcome Sarah & Sara to our evergrowing Gajeong family[:

Rebecca, I don't know if you started making the list yet, but for those who are just joining in,

I'm Anita (yourdaddyy.)

Rebecca/Becky is exotsiax13.

Kris is kickazzkris.

Jess is jun ji.

Julia/Jules is juliakgrl.

Sarah is Princessjimyung.

Sara is situponatree*.

And Natalie/Nat is fangirlism.

Sorry if I missed anyone; it wasn't intentional. :sweatingbullets:

OH ^ and [unfortunately] i think the sleepover in episode 8 only concerns jandi&junpyo .

Ahhh~ I wanted a GaJung sleepover. lol.

I am utterly amazed at how fast this thread is going. It was only made yesterday! :w00t: lol.

Guest pixiegirl

im new to this thread.

but im stalking this thread ever since its been created.

haha.

sorry guys~ ^^

i've been a fan of this pairing for gawd knows how long.

its the only pairing ive been anticipating to watch.

coz its tiring to watch all these love triangle between the 3js. haha.

gaeul sure does have a lot of spine and spunk in this version compared to yuuki and xiayou.

and im loving it more.

and yi jeong is such a playboy but at the same time a sweetheart.

hahaha ^^~~

waaah.. why do i feel that there'll be no happy ending for our fave pairing?

*cries*

wow! i've only been gone for like 2 hours and there's a new page already!!

yeah show the love for GaJeong! woot woot! :lol:

and yeah im glad that they are including the revenge on the ex scenario because that's when it all begins...after that..we're finally gonna see who's gonna do the chasing :P...and i hope they stick to the Jun Pyo and Jandi being the ones to see GaEul faint coz that's when JunPyo will talk to YiJeong one on one about what happened...so it's gonna make him realize how special this girl is and how special he is to her :blush:...

i really do hope we get some serious GaJeong tomorrow enough to spazz for coz after tomorrow...time is again our enemy...gosh no GaJeong again for a week!...

im new to this thread.

but im stalking this thread ever since its been created.

haha.

sorry guys~ ^^

i've been a fan of this pairing for gawd knows how long.

its the only pairing ive been anticipating to watch.

coz its tiring to watch all these love triangle between the 3js. haha.

gaeul sure does have a lot of spine and spunk in this version compared to yuuki and xiayou.

and im loving it more.

and yi jeong is such a playboy but at the same time a sweetheart.

hahaha ^^~~

waaah.. why do i feel that there'll be no happy ending for our fave pairing?

*cries*

true that. gosh, yes i love BOF but watching it 3 times plus watching the anime and

reading the manga seriously isn't THAT interesting and the plot sure is getting old

fast when you know what exactly is going to happen next, that's why i love gajeong,

they are different =D

GAJEONG LOVE!

and man... i have to go to school tomorrow =(

-Rebecca

Guest juliakgrl

lmao seriously~ tripleJ are getting tired too i mean they've had no break!

they really need some break you know? and as gajeong fans need our gajeong drug xP

there was a bed scene in meteor garden? O.o

and ps: i was compiling the list in my controls until the list gets bigger =D

-Rebecca

Hahahaha... Triple J is getting tired... :lol: That was a good one.

Yes, there was a bed scene in meteor garden, but it was platonic, just laying in bed and sleeping. They twisted the version by making Soujiro trying to seduce and scare off Yuki, but to his surprise, she starting undressing. It scared the heck out of him cause he only wanted to scare her away from him, plus he wanted her to stay innocent, not like the experienced women he usually dates. To him, Yuki was someone too innocent, pure, and sweet in mind and body to touch. I have to admit, I really liked that change in the Taiwanese version.

As for ep. 7...*SPOILERS ALERT, READ AT YOUR PERIL*

GaJeong's Glance: yes, totally fanservice. I think at this point, the director/PD is trying to go for 'subconscious attraction' between the two. Call it foreshadowing of their loveline, or fanservice, but Jeong's serious look at Ga Eul was :wub:

The pool scene: I was very surprised at how irked Jeong was with Eul. It should have been obvious from Eul's previous overprotective behavior of Jandi that she would try to intervene and help - so why was he surprised or I should say not understanding of her position? I mean he definitely didn't start off being so annoyed, in fact he looked pleasantly surprised when she showed up. Did he think she went all the way there just to say hi? Was he unconsciously expecting her to have gone for him, and not Jandi? Perhaps the director is going for 'subconscious attraction' theme again. :huh:

And yes, I think they've cut less/created more scenes of GaJeong. If you notice the camera would last a second or two more than necessary on their faces. Not that I'm complaining, cause any is better than no screen time, but I would rather they be more meaningful shots instead of random let's-linger-a-second-longer-for-fanservice shots. :rolleyes:

As for Sara coming in...I'm dreading the first-love-comes-back-trying-to-steal-him-back scenerio. I'm just going to concentrate on the eps now, and not think about that. :unsure:

Ooo...our family is growing! :wub: Welcome Sarah and Sara!

P.S. Just to let my family know, I do not and will not stalk the BBF thread - way too tedious. So if there are news of GaJeong, please post here? Thanks, you all are :wub:

^ i think it was very natural for Yi Jeong to be annoyed with Ga Eul. Sure Ga Eul is different but Yi Jeong is

a playboy and he's already made it very clear that Ga Eul is the type of girl that he despises, that thought kind

of disappeared for a little while but it's still there. Plus, like I said, he's been the playboy and girls have always

treated him like a king and he's really never had a girl speak to him to rudely, so i guess he got mad O.o

still i was hoping for a 'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~<3" conversation xP

-Rebecca

well Yi Jeong always acts annoyed around Ga Eul...just like in New Caledonia...

i think it's all about the tension that also makes the chemistry work...besides the actual bickering of course...

i actually love the pool scene because there was so much tension between them...you don't know if its because Ga Eul is slowly getting attracted to Yi Jeong, hence the I-cant-look-him-straight in the eyes look...or because she's somewhat embarrassed that she went all the way over there to see him so she could tell him that he should lose to Jandi...because she didn't want Jandi to be expelled...but then again..it's just MY interpretation to it...

argghhh...im not gonna be able to concentrate at work tomorrow...i need some serious dose of GaJeong/SoEul...:lol:

Archived