[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

Guest indigo sky

• I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH SOEUL/GAJUNG.
    I joined this site especially for this couple, because
    other than BOF and SHINee, I know nothing about
    Korean entertainment. I need to study for finals so
    I will TRY to stop myself from rambling as I type this
    post. I fell in love with this couple the moment they
    had a scene together in Episode 4. I'm just like "OH
    DANGGGG, CUTENESS OVERLOAD." and I haven't
    been this crazy over a ship since GuiLun. My favorite
    scene would definitely be their first meeting, oh, and
    also the paddleboat scene! <33333 Once I'm done
    with finals, I'm sure I'd be concentrating with making
    tons of graphics and thinking about writing about them
    even though I never will, or pretty much anything to
    do with them. I mean seriously, SoEul IS the reason
    I'm still watching BOF. I don't normally watch Korean
    dramas at all. I haven't read the manga or watched
    the other two. >< But I've started MG last week. So
    now I have to go back to studying, but I'll make my
    account look more presentable tomorrow when my bio-
    cramming is officially over and whatnot. 8D

Soeul-Mates
    username: indigo sky
    name: Cheryl

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been like 2-3 days since this thread open and it's growing so fast xD Can't catch up lol xD

For the topic post I'm planning to update it today if i can, if not then I'll probable update it Thursday night I presume.

Also if you girls (I highly doubt there are any guys in this thread...xD if you are, i'm truly sorry) have any ideas on making the topic post better, post it here or pm me!

So I figured within the past 12 pages or so (so yes Anita, I have been silent reading/kinda stalking this thread xP haha), we all agree to the name of "So-Eul Mate", like everyone here, I absolutely love that name; it's pure genius!

Rebecca sent me the pm with the updated list and everything so far.

So for the topic post i'll be adding/updating...

*So-Eul Mates List (thanks Julia for the list idea!)

*Fanvideos

*Scenes from 7&8

*Article about Soeun wanting/hinting happy ending for out So-Eul couple ^^

*FAQs

anything else?

I was thinking about adding a So-Eul VIPs List (they're the ones who contribute to the topic post ^^), i'm thinking of putting it in a code box.

Also for the picture sections, i didn't post alot of pictures because some of the pictures were big and some were small, and i thought it would make the topic post look uneven so i barely uploaded any pictures (yeah i have a wierd thing for wanting my topic post to look clean, nice and pretty >.<) So I was thinking I could either make thumbnails for each picture (will only be doing this for pictures release by KBS/behind-the-scenes pics/etc.) As for screen caps, i'll probable upload those on a post and link them to the topic post in a code box). OR I could put pictures released by KBS/bts pics in a codebox without thumbnails.

As for the graphic section, I'm thinking of putting the link posts of fanart in this thread to the topic post in a code box. I'm thinking that will be pretty organized and neat.

Sarah Thanks for sharing your video! It's by far my favorite SoEun video! <3

Shirley, like what Julia mentions about her view and Gaeul's view on soulmate vs. true love. I agree with her that your soulmate may not be your one true love. It's like hoping the one you truly love most, will truly you, and the both of you will get married, have a family and grow old together. Sometimes they're not gonna be the same person. But then again, I might be a bit hypocritical since I don't really believe in soulmates nor true loves. It may be because I'm still young and still don't understand the concept of "true love" or what is true love because the "true love" stories I've read fanfics on/watched dramas one seem too...i dont know how to say it but anyways I'm totally getting off topic....xD

With the soulmate vs. true love, as to how it relates to Yijeong and Gaeul, I think we're still way to early in their plotline to actually tell whether or not they are soulmates, true love, or maybe even both or neither. Truthfully, I hope Yijeong and Gaeul are true loves instead of soulmates (though it would be best if they are both true loves and soul mates lol xD). If they were soulmates I don't think they would have that happy ending as compared to them being each others true loves.

Sherry, thank you for the compliment. I was praying to God I would get more useful SoEul scenes, but God answered my half way this time. lol.

And about your thumbnail idea, that's what I was going to suggest, because thumbnails just make everything look even. lol.

And the fanart quote box would look very organized since we're linking it to the post right and not posting on the first post?

SoEul VIP members. :D Ooohh~ Sounds fancy. Keke.

I am reallly hoping that ga Eul & Yi Jeong are soulmates & true lovers.

I mean, yes, it's too early to see, but clearly I think they have excellent chemestry.

If you're soulmates with your true lover, doesn't it work or am I getting the definitions mixed up again....

And who do you want to do the chasing?

I really want Yi Jeong to chase Ga Eul. I want to see the playboy Casanova in action. xD

And also, I want to see all the cool things Yi Jeong might do for Ga Eul. Hehe.

I can just picture all the things Yi Jeong will do to serenade Ga Eul. xD

Favorite Scene/Memorable Scene

Definately the first meeting & horseback scene.

The first meeting was basically where GaJeong started. It's the hometown. (Weird anaology...)

The horseback scene showed how Yi Jeong was a bit playerish, but it also showed his sweet-side.

(Or he just wanted to touch her waist. xD)

Guest akemi_cho

Ahnyeong! ^_^ newbie soeul-mate here! ^^"" I fully support this couple! SoEul/GaJung/BumEun couple AJA!!!!!

Soeul-Mates

username: akemi_cho

name:erikka but u guys can call me either rikka/eri/or just erikka ^_^

SoEul-mates jjang!!!

Guest mihsayam

Thank you guys for understanding. :)

Most of my previous posts have been typed hastily since I was in a hurry to go to school, therefore I couldn't really re-scan my wordings but I assure you guys I have no ill intentions whatsoever. I love this couple just the same as all of you and while I want various stuff to happen, it is still up to the PDs and writers at the end of the day. Let us just hope for the best. :)

I have tons of fun reading all of your posts. Can I join you guys? I'm Maya, btw. :)

I'm still on the process of backlogging this thread so pardon me if this was posted but i think YiJung here is adorable.

120gfba.jpg

OHHH THE LOOK.

OMG. That is just intensifying.

I really like how the PDs did this version. And funny, because while I think Lee Minho does a great job, the main story doesn't interest me as much as this couple. :lol: Just irresistable. So Yeon and Kim Bum SHOULD have their own drama soon.

Guest Kim Hae Za

on episode 8,

after Jan Di and Yi Jeong finished their race,

did all of you noticed that Yi Jeong steal a look at Ga Eul

and Ga Eul look at him too

kyahhh~~~

I was waiting for Ga Eul to be in dilemma whether to cheer for Yi Jeong or Jan Di

but she was cheering for Ga Eul

She didnt like Yi Jeong ek?

She will like him... soon..

sharing some pictures that i found

014222811.jpg

014222796.jpg

credit : jmagscans@LJ

Guest mellowyellow2007

^ Nice pictures! Kyahhh he's holding her in that protective, lead-the-way kinda thing ^^

Nice to meet all the SoEul-mates here in this thread. Wow, I've been stalking this thread for 2 days and it's already grown so much! It's the GaJung love fo sho <3 It's their chemistry-- their repulsion, attraction, and fascination for each other that makes them so undeniably compatible! Gah. I just love them to death. BOF's version of SoujiroYuki actually made me so in love with them that I've been searching for high-quality fics on ff. Hehe.

It's so great to have a community so excited and enthusiastic about this couple! GaJung ftw!

SoEul-Mates

name: Kim

username: mellowyellow2007

a lot of people seemed interested in this so i'll translate it haha i love how people are going crazy over a yj-ge fanfic! haha so cute :D

for the people that don't know, this is the translation for a FANFIC that someone created for yi jung and gaeul fans. it's NOT a translation for any previews or upcoming scenes (although i wish it was :tears: )

"Tell me the name of the biggest building you see in front you so i know where to pick you up. Don't go anywhere."

YJ takes the keys from his driver and hurriedly rushes to Gaeul's location.

If I hadn't called... I would've regretted it YJ thought as he drove through the rain. The sprinkling had turned into a heavy pour.

YJ: Pick up... pick up... please just pick up!

She wouldn't be outside when it's pouring like this...

Unless she's really stupid, she would be waiting for me inside somewhere...

After unsuccessful tries to reach her on the phone, a frustrated YJ roughly turns the handle.

Of all the days why is there so much traffic...

YJ reaches the location and looks around... He can't believe his eyes...

He aggressively grabs GE's hands and pushes her into the heated car.

YJ: (angrily) YOU! ARE YOU CRAZY?! It's freezing outside, plus it's raining! You should've gone inside somewhere! Why were you foolishly standing in the rain?!

GE: (shaking) Don't scream. You got mad at me once... is it easy for you now to get mad at me?

YJ: (slightly cools off) Someone who should've been on a date with her boyfriend calls me in a depressed voice saying weird things...You..you got me worried!!

GE: Huh? How'd you know i was on a date?

YJ: (hands her a towel) I heard from Geum Jandi. What were you doing on the streets while you were waiting for me?

GE: (gives him a weak smile) Did you know that I asked for it to rain?

YJ: (looks at her as if he doesn't believe her): What?

GE: I wanted to cry, but the sun was shining and there wasn't a gust of wind so it would've looked weird. If it rained... at least it would've hid my tears.

YJ: (looks at GE's teary eyes) What happened? For Geum Jandi's friend Gaeul to call me...

GE: (avoids YJ) Buy me drinks today, but don't ask me why! Ok let's go!!

--

He didn't know how long she was standing in the rain, but her face was pale white and her lips were purple. He didn't want to ask her why she wanted to drink...

Or maybe the answer was already obvious...

The girl who once happily talked about meeting her soulmate and never letting him go... something must've definately happened to her..

YJ: (wakes up GE, who fell asleep) How can you sleep in that state? Wake up, we're here so get out.

GE: (yawns) Where are we? Eh? This isn't a bar...

YJ: Is there a law that you should only drink at a bar? There's more wine and liquor here than any other bar. First get out.

GE: (looks around the area) This is your house, huh?

YJ: (slighly frowns) It's quite difficult to hear 'oppa' for you. Even though i don't mention to other girls, they always call me 'oppa' first.

GE: You're only one year older so it's awkward! I can't even call you 'sunbae' (note: sunbae is an older school colleague) cuz we don't go to the same school..

YJ: First, wash up. I'll get you clothes.

GE: (covers her body with her arms) What? Why.... why... should I wash up at your house?

YJ: Hey GE! What are you imagining right now?! Water is dripping from your body are you ok?

GE: (blushes) I...I wasn't imagining anything! Unbelievable...

---

While GE is showering, YJ goes to his personal bar and chooses wine that won't be too heavy for GE. Then he changes into comfortable clothes and waits for GE. After 30 minutes, GE emerges in a comfortable outfit and awkwardly walks towards YJ and sits next to him.

YJ: (jokingly) Why are you walking like that? Are you feeling embarassed?

GE: (raises her voice) Who...Who's embarassed?! You're funny!

YJ: Drink. You'll feel better.

GE: Even if i get drunk you must take me to my house! I'm not allowed to spend the night out!

YJ: Seriously, you worry about the most pathetic things. I don't bring home drunk girls.

GE: (doesn't believe him) Really? Then where... maybe... ho--hotel???

YJ: (lightly punches GE) Gaeul, I noticed this when we were in New Caledonia but you really have a weird imagination. What were you thinking about?

GE: If not, fine!

YJ: (firmly) I don't cross the line.. Then the other person won't expect anything, and i won't have trouble at home.

---

Always thinking that he was just a playboy, it was suprising that he thought of his home/house,family reputation and took care of the other person. He looked different..

Thinking about it, if YJ never called back, she would have skipped dinner and spent the night crying in a room by herself...

While thinking about this, GE stares at YJ. YJ doesn't break the stare and looks at her with a smile.

YJ: You must be sort of drunk now... Can i ask you what happened today?

GE: (shakes her head) Nope. (hiccup)I broke up with my boyfriend today so don't ask me what happened!!

YJ: What? You already blurted it out..I don't know what you don't want me to ask...

GE: (giggles) What? I can't hear you! Speak up! So Yi Jung!!

YJ: Wow.. You don't have manners when you're drunk, huh? You're speaking informally to me now? You're surely Geum Jandi's friend, getting comfortable so quickly and speaking informally to me already.

GE: (places her hands on her cheeks) So.. Aren't i cute right now? WooBin oppa-!! (hiccup)said i'm the sexiest! But... that guy (her ex) he didn't think i was cute at all and he didn't like me... His first impression of me was whatever too... I thought he truly liked me... That's why.. hiccup... i opened my hear.. But he wasn't being honest... It was just a bet.. We weren't getting anywhere so he wanted to stop... What i went through wasn't a break up it was just like a notication...

YJ: (looks at her pitifully) He looked like a low life anyway... You don't have taste for good men, Gaeul. But... how come you call woobin oppa??

GE: Huh? When'd you see my boyfriend..?

YJ: (taken aback) Huh? Oh.. No i'm guessing he's like that from what you're telling me..

GE: (smiles like a child) Ah.. (hiccup) I see... Did you ever have someone you loved..?

---

YJ smiles sadly to GE's question. If it was in front of a drunk person... if he told her and she woke up the next day, would be remember?

What's so great about love... He fooled himself, complicated things with his older brother, and eventually drove her away... As he thought of his past, YJ took a drink of wine.

As a matter fact, ever since he met this woman, he hasn't been thinking too much about it...

GE: You know... My head feels really dizzy and my body feels so heavy..

With that GE falls alseep.

She makes someone feel so serious, and yet she falls asleep...

YJ tries to wake her up but fails, so he carries her and places her on his bed.

He tries to push back a strand of hair but sees sweat rolling down her forehead. GE has a hard time breathing...

He places his hand on her forehead and feels it burning under his hand. She seems like she's in a critical state...

YJ: (in a rush) Han! Han!

Han: Yes, sir??

YJ: Hurry.. Hurry call the doctor!! Her fever's too high! Tell him to get here right now!!!!

-end-

oh man only if this really happened T.T i would soo happy....

credit : tw1nkle @ BOF soompi

========================

wow,,

OMG could it be happened??

how dare you quote me!!!! :tears: haha but alright, it's eun jae~

but seriously? Are you sure? I don’t remember yuuki telling soujiro

not to go… O.o I thought it was his own decision and yuuki thought

he SHOULD go that’s why she went everywhere looking for that building

and bringing soujiro there.

but i could be wrong O.o

-Rebecca

oh youre not wrong ! but the part i was talking about was in a flashback to a year before or something, when sara [sorry ima switch to japanese now cus its easier LOL] told soujiro to go to the building to talk or something. and yuuki showed up so he's like "hey if someone asks you to go here blahblahblah, would you go / is it a good thing" or something along that line, and she told him it's prolly isnt anything big or something o_o my memory isnt servign me welll ):

Hey guys,I'm new to the thread heree.

Thanks so much for all the hard work you've guys been putting on this thread.

Can I just add,I can't help but to hit my head witha pillow whenever Kim Bum smlies. :lol:

Someone mentioned about the glances GE and Y had?Coudl someone roughly tell me

when it happens?which scene is before it?Thanks .

Soeul-Mates

username: kandi

name: mai

yayness i love this couple and it was extremely suprising that from so little screen time that there is so many fans. =] cant wait for the whole ga eul + player bf thing...

oh youre not wrong ! but the part i was talking about was in a flashback to a year before or something, when sara [sorry ima switch to japanese now cus its easier LOL] told soujiro to go to the building to talk or something. and yuuki showed up so he's like "hey if someone asks you to go here blahblahblah, would you go / is it a good thing" or something along that line, and she told him it's prolly isnt anything big or something o_o my memory isnt servign me welll ):

Oh...that happened in the Japanese drama, but wasn't in the manga. It could appear in the Korean version, but it kind of looks like the Korean version is more faithful to the original manga.

Guest lilethkim

Soeul-Mates

username: Lilethkim

name: Lileth

I also love this couple. yay~

i think they're cute and all, and the way he (So Yi Jeong) stares/stared at her (Ga Eul) @ one episode (i can't really remember what episode it is now), i juts love it. haha. okay, i'm spazzing like crazy. :D

yay~

wow! this thread is really growing SO fast that i need to go back 3 pages to read past posting that have filled my hear t with so much hope and love.

I'm also a fan of this pair since their MG days and i followed them and fell inlove once again with them in HYD and i'm feeling the same for this SoEul couple in BOF...

as a fan I can't stop myself from hoping for a happy ending this time...i feel like we've been deprived of a happy ending since 2001 when we first met and fell in love with them..i certainly understand that this couple is just part of the supporting cast of the story but i think (believe) that it won't hurt the production and the rating that much if they will just put a little twist on this couple's storyline...

i'm still hoping to see a happy Xiao You/Yuki/Ga Eul this time...

i can't wait for Monday...i wan't to see how our Yi Jeong will show off his concern to our dear Ga Eul...

btw, i love the Fanfic above :)

Guest nightmare.

well, one day not come and there are 5 pages to look at.. hehe

Our SoEulmates are growing so fast..

50 members?? WOW

Well i'm a bit upset we just have a little scene to spazz about.. hehe

But well, since it's GaJung, it's OK

i love how Yi Jung smile at Ga Eul.

their smiles are cute

Looking forward for the double date. Since from that all the GaJung's story become cool.. :P

I want to see how Yi Jung take revenge at Ga Eul's exBF

and for those who new, WELCOME...

I'm Chacha (hope you guys remember it) or just remember i'm SoEulmates no.25...

hehe. i think it's easier for us to remember what number we at in the list...

Kim So Eun's cyworld : http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=57467399

Kim Bum's cyworld : http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=56752787

Guest kerokeropi

omo. i don't want to be left alone.

i've been visiting this forum and just one night, it added another five pages.

i so so love them. my favorite couple.

Soeul- Mates

username: kerokeropi

name: teresita

woots. so-eul mate is really popular now!

so-eul mate jjiang(:

a lot of people seemed interested in this so i'll translate it haha i love how people are going crazy over a yj-ge fanfic! haha so cute :D

for the people that don't know, this is the translation for a FANFIC that someone created for yi jung and gaeul fans. it's NOT a translation for any previews or upcoming scenes (although i wish it was :tears: )

ohgosh. how i wish that it will come true in the next episode.

how yj got so panic because of gaeul having a high fever :blush:

dang, now im getting all exicted about them

Guest k-j-wera

Soeul-Mates

username:k,j-wera

name:Weronika

ahhh i love Ji Yeng and Geul*--*

lol i can't wait for se episode with ths double date!<in japanese version after this date soujiro was pretending in cinema her bf,right*o*?? >

Guest kumiko_a

^ Nice pictures! Kyahhh he's holding her in that protective, lead-the-way kinda thing ^^

Nice to meet all the SoEul-mates here in this thread. Wow, I've been stalking this thread for 2 days and it's already grown so much! It's the GaJung love fo sho <3 It's their chemistry-- their repulsion, attraction, and fascination for each other that makes them so undeniably compatible! Gah. I just love them to death. BOF's version of SoujiroYuki actually made me so in love with them that I've been searching for high-quality fics on ff. Hehe.

It's so great to have a community so excited and enthusiastic about this couple! GaJung ftw!

Have you read this Sou/Yuki fanfic called Truly Madly Deeply? It's definitely one of my favourites. You can see it in FF.net, only it is rarely updated there because the author posts updates in her livejournal.

Archived