[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

Guest juliakgrl

News Flash: Jeong/Bum and Eul/So Eun changed their Cyworlds at the same time on 1/26/09.

Credit: http://lovesoen.5d6d.com, Official Kim Bum Chinese fansite, and Official Kim So Eun Chinese fansite.

SoEul-mates, isn't this exciting? I'm getting ahead of myself. But seriously, I'm all giddy now. They must be talking to each other. :wub:

i absolutely LOVE Ga Eul's pesonality in this version and i really want to commend the writers/PDs. Ga Eul has a temper and i love that about her because it connects her to us. it almost makes her a genuine character who does have flaws. in other words, the character of Chu Ga Eul has depth :) it's Ga Eul's personality that also attracts Yi Jeong. he's always learning or finding out something new about her (for better or worse) when he's with her. and he doesn't run the other way. on the contrary, he gives her yummy looks :P

julia, maybe you and i are pretty close in age? because i'm not quite as naive either. i believe someone can have more than one true love in a lifetime, but i believe in one soulmate. i already know my soulmate is not going to be my future husband. my soulmate is my best friend, whom i've loved and cherished for the last 18 years. we've been through everything since primary school and i wouldn't trade our friendship and her for anything in the world. she gets me and i get her. i'm her Jandi and she's my Chu Ga Eul :D so...maybe there is a chance GaJeong aren't soulmates, but that definitely and most certainly does not mean they're not true loves for each other :)

and i can't remember if it was Rebecca, Julia, or Kris that talked about an open ending? i could definitely be content with an open ending as well as long as there's confirmation of mutual love for one another. i have a scenario in my mind right now and i'll share it with you guys later tonight :) i have lots of scenarios pop into my head, ask Rebecca hahahaha!

Oh, I like the yummy looks comment. Ummm...yes, very yummy. :lol: Yes, we're probably close in age. I'm definitely not a teenager anymore, but it's weird, I feel like I'm going backwards. Would you believe it that I only read literal masterpieces, watched critically celebrated films/dramas when I was younger? But now, I'm into idol dramas, superficial celebrities, the whole 9 yards - ok, well, maybe I don't like all those shallow entertainment and my standards are still high, but I've definitely broadened my horizons and accepted a lot more diversity. And I believe I was the one referring to the open ending be confirmed on their love and future potential - I can live with that kind of open ending.

And personally I dislike open endings O.o I like conclusions.

ps: i'm screaming ga eul for his 'new' found love lol

-Rebecca

:lol: I think I watched too many artistic movies/dramas when I was young - you know they're all open endings. So open endings don't bother me too much. However, in the context of an "idol" drama, I prefer the conclusion to be more concrete than those deeper, critically acclaimed dramas - I mean that's why they're called "idol" dramas, right? Don't make me think anymore than I have to already. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! they changed their cyworlds at the same time?!

unfortunately i cant access the link... :( i wanna see their cyworlds too!

anyways is that a hint??!! are u guys telling us something? haha! :lol:

but hopefully they can post more behind the scenes pics!..

or fancam pics perhaps..or better yet some paparazzi pics! :lol:...gosh im really becoming a stalker! :lol::ph34r:

Guest yourdaddyy

oh jules, you just made me giggly inside. They are truly soeulmates, huh? (; I see what you're saying in that most idol dramas are open-ended. I believe I have yet to watch a drama where the ending is fully concrete, unless the characters die of course. But that definitely won't happen to gajeong. That's too crazy for an idol drama. O_O I just dislike those kinds of endings where the two characters are searching for each other, and then when they finally meet, they just stand there smiling. <_< No hug, no kiss, no dialogue; just standing there like a freaking mannequin about ten feet from each other and then roll in credits.

edit: kris, Here's the link for So Eun's cyworld and Kim Bum's cyworld.

Kim Bum's new background is so.. emo ish. O_O

OMG ANITA I KNOW RIGHT??? it's like can you please at least say SOMETHING to each other?

why just stand there and act like idiots? <_< if this happens to gajeong... i'm gonna choke on my own

saliva and die... T^T well not really but you get the drift

and haha jules that cyworld thing is just too meant to be xP seoulmates yeah!

-Rebecca

Guest superx3 junior~

wow! they changed their cyworlds at the same time?!

unfortunately i cant access the link... :( i wanna see their cyworlds too!

anyways is that a hint??!! are u guys telling us something? haha! :lol:

but hopefully they can post more behind the scenes pics!..

or fancam pics perhaps..or better yet some paparazzi pics! :lol:...gosh im really becoming a stalker! :lol::ph34r:

haha look what i found (:

zoom in on where both their hands are!!!! * has a spazz attack*

014222796.jpg

Haha yeah I know what you’re talking about =D I loved that!

Gosh bad boy yi jeong just dragging a lady like Ga Eul out xP

Ps: next time, let’s not double post? Please edit your previous post instead since

We do have to follow the soompi rules here

lil_aphrodite91 WARNING SPOILER: GE gets a BF, the BF cheats on her, YJ gets revenge for GE (only a summary cus i dont' wanna let anything out xP)

Allison no the actress as not been casted yet, or maybe just not released yet

-Rebecca

the soeulmates list is so hard to remember )= so im just gonna quote ! hahah

[/edit]

Welcome to Lam! :) Yeah we do really move fast.

Heyy~ I think I saw you around SeulKiOnline...heehee

thanks for the welcome ! we realllly do move fast )= you guys, slow down so i can catch up slowly ! i dont get home til 630 ;_; & yeh, i was a gmod there : D

BTW fellow soeul-mates, Ep. 9 will see Junpyo and Jandi going on double date with Ga Eul and her new boyfriend!

I'm guessing either Ep. 10 or Ep. 11 in the week after, we'll be able to see the Yi Jeong revenge scene!

:o i wonder if ga eul's new bf is gonna be goodlooking LOLOL.

but i do wanna see the revenge scenee ! it's too bad yi jung only does that cus he's a good person ): not cus he likes her :/

Done, finish watching fast ep 8 with little scene!

I've cut some images for you guys can analyze :D

EEEEP so cute. the images make it look longer than it actually is LOL

but it's cutee. her smile's so pretttty (: & his smile's super cute

heheh. it's too bad that was like the only scene in ep 8 .___.

but cute enough ! stupid PDs keep teasing us ):

Eun hae (don't quote me on the name cus i'm not sure)

i'm quoting you ! it's actually Eun Jae hahah.

i never really liked her character :/ but i felt sad for her cus ga eul [in the other version] accidentally caused yi jung to lose his first love :/ cus i remember how eun jae told him to meet up with her so thye could talk, and he asked ga eul what it means, and she said it's not a good thing D: so yi jung ended up not going and therefore not seeing the view from that building

superx3 junior~ - omg that's cutee ! & then there's another picture when he's like holding her wrist <3 heh.

i'm quoting you ! it's actually Eun Jae hahah.

i never really liked her character :/ but i felt sad for her cus ga eul [in the other version] accidentally caused yi jung to lose his first love :/ cus i remember how eun jae told him to meet up with her so thye could talk, and he asked ga eul what it means, and she said it's not a good thing D: so yi jung ended up not going and therefore not seeing the view from that building

how dare you quote me!!!! :tears: haha but alright, it's eun jae~

but seriously? Are you sure? I don’t remember yuuki telling soujiro

not to go… O.o I thought it was his own decision and yuuki thought

he SHOULD go that’s why she went everywhere looking for that building

and bringing soujiro there.

but i could be wrong O.o

-Rebecca

Guest hixanniex

oh my this thread grows awfully fast haha

but no worries annie loves it =]

ooo im number 21

i better get posting =]

ohoh i saw episode that came out today

and when ga eul mentioned the guy

i was like =OOO although some might take it for granted

julia, i think we have a lot in common! i haven't been a teenager in years either, but i'm just as much obsessed with korean dramas (and idol dramas in general) as i was when i was a teen ^_^. and like you, i've read and seen critically acclaimed works and films; wrote pages and pages about social inequality, mccarthyism, presidential war power, etc. in college...and yet, i'm watching and spazzing about GaJeong every week! it makes no sense to me! and, i'm planning on getting a post-grad degree! my parents only see my academic side, but if they saw me oogling over Yi Jeong and Ga Eul so much, they'd wonder where all the tuition money went! GaJeong fighting! *i apologize for digressing...i get worked up easily!*

i hope they don't make the boyfriend ugly. i'd like him to be relatively easy on the eyes. it would really offend me if he at least wasn't decent looking because Ga Eul's got looks, so she at least deserves a somewhat good looking guy right? definitely no Yi Jeong, because honestly, who can top F4 in looks? LOL...^_^

i normally don't like open endings in dramas because after chasing a drama for months, i want satisfaction. i want happily ever after (unless it was a melodrama like I'm Sorry I Love You). however, like julia, an open ending has to be done just right. i will not accept the ending rebecca and anita mentioned because it does not work with GaJeong. it can't work with GaJeong.

julia, i think we have a lot in common! i haven't been a teenager in years either, but i'm just as much obsessed with korean dramas (and idol dramas in general) as i was when i was a teen ^_^. and like you, i've read and seen critically acclaimed works and films; wrote pages and pages about social inequality, mccarthyism, presidential war power, etc. in college...and yet, i'm watching and spazzing about GaJeong every week! it makes no sense to me! and, i'm planning on getting a post-grad degree! my parents only see my academic side, but if they saw me oogling over Yi Jeong and Ga Eul so much, they'd wonder where all the tuition money went! GaJeong fighting! *i apologize for digressing...i get worked up easily!*

i hope they don't make the boyfriend ugly. i'd like him to be relatively easy on the eyes. it would really offend me if he at least wasn't decent looking because Ga Eul's got looks, so she at least deserves a somewhat good looking guy right? definitely no Yi Jeong, because honestly, who can top F4 in looks? LOL...^_^

i normally don't like open endings in dramas because after chasing a drama for months, i want satisfaction. i want happily ever after (unless it was a melodrama like I'm Sorry I Love You). however, like julia, an open ending has to be done just right. i will not accept the ending rebecca and anita mentioned because it does not work with GaJeong. it can't work with GaJeong.

dude if that open ending that anita and I were talking about actually happens, i'm going to cry my eyes out!

and DEFINITELY, Ga Eul's boyfriend definitely needs to be a handsome guy because come on, Ga Eul is gorgeous!

I mean sure she's not portrayed as a beautiful girl in the drama but we all know she is and she deserves to get a

good looking guy. Definitely no F4 though cus they can't be topped, and... definitely can't top Yi Jeong (I mean he's

just down right cute, sexy, handsome!)

but i'm pretty sure he'll be good looking since he's a player and he's gotten girls too (it's his personality that keeps them

away) so if he's gotten girls and if he's a player, you definitely need some looks

edit:

THIS IS THE UP TO DATE SOEULMATE LIST!!!

i will update tomorrow when i come back to school so continue to sign up but don't be scared when you don't see it until...tomorrow 4PM

TO SIGN UP, FILL THIS OUT!!! MAKES LIFE EASIER =D

[font="Georgia"][size=4][i][b]Soeul-Mates[/b][/i][/size][/font]

username:

name:

Soeul-Mates List

01. Sachiko(sherry)

02. Rebecca(exotsiax13)

03. Julia(juliakgrl)

04. Anita(yourdaddyy)

05. Kris(kickazzkris)

06. Jess(jun ji)

07. Sarah(Princessjimyung)

08. Sara(situponatree*)

09. Nat(fangirlism)

10. Victoria(inyeon.)

11. Allison(white.piano)

12. Angel(soul-star.)

13. Jessica(jessicanguyen_asdf)

14. Shirley(aggiesbaby)

15. Jina(jina_bing_bang)

16. Sylvia(sylviya)

17. Spring(GiRlli3)

18. Lena(Han Kyo Ki)

19. Cathy(jealousyxx2)

20. Tu(tiachoptrang)

21. Annie(hixanniex)

22. Susie(asdfjkl;fdsajkl;)

23. Lam(STAR_x. )

24. Der(EUNSHIHAE)

25. ChaCha(LuvSMTown)

26. Haza(Kim Hae Za)

27. yosira(yosira)

28. trisha(pixiegirl)

29. Angela(angelarr)

30. Bri(Bri86)

31. Supeng(jaefan)

32. Evangeline(fcukelle)

33. Nicole(nicole0521)

34. Hilly(hillz3388)

35. Olivia(olioli)

36. Teresa(crunkyp0p)

37. Mary(thatGIRL)

38. Rochelle(S0mething_W0nderful)

39. Izce(blue_izce8)

40. marina(marsyaf_love88)

41. diem(Dorkiee)

42. Tina(tkay)

43. Hana(HanatheBrownEyedGirl)

44. Julie(la`MISS:thy.)

45. Kumi(kumiko_a)

46. Marisse(candee_dana18)

47. Jody(Jody.)

48. Stina(STINANA)

49. nadhira(nadyra87)

50. kim(kimtasticallicious)

-Rebecca

the soeulmates list is so hard to remember )= so im just gonna quote ! hahah

thanks for the welcome ! we realllly do move fast )= you guys, slow down so i can catch up slowly ! i dont get home til 630 ;_; & yeh, i was a gmod there :D

Yah yah yah! I remember you as a mod now. :)

Haha. I had to catch up 4-5 pages when I came back from school! T__T lol.

ZOMG The thread was made like 2-3 days ago & we already have 50 SoEul Mates.

I am completely impressed! :)

Was there a preview of episode 9?

I didn't see one...if so could somebody link me? :)

and DEFINITELY, Ga Eul's boyfriend definitely needs to be a handsome guy because come on, Ga Eul is gorgeous!

I mean sure she's not portrayed as a beautiful girl in the drama but we all know she is and she deserves to get a

good looking guy. Definitely no F4 though cus they can't be topped, and... definitely can't top Yi Jeong (I mean he's

just down right cute, sexy, handsome!)

So true~ haha for some reason, when I listened to the part where Ga Eul talks about her movie-date, she made his sound very handsome. lol.

Haha Yi Jung is really cute~ :) I am really curious of who the Ga Eul's BF & Yi Jung's ex-GF will be played by.

I'm thinking that Eun Jae will be played by a newbie actress, but who knows.

They are such a cute couple! I hope they end up together in BOF. I always end up liking the other couples than the main couples in dramas.

It's been like 2-3 days since this thread open and it's growing so fast xD Can't catch up lol xD

For the topic post I'm planning to update it today if i can, if not then I'll probable update it Thursday night I presume.

Also if you girls (I highly doubt there are any guys in this thread...xD if you are, i'm truly sorry) have any ideas on making the topic post better, post it here or pm me!

So I figured within the past 12 pages or so (so yes Anita, I have been silent reading/kinda stalking this thread xP haha), we all agree to the name of "So-Eul Mate", like everyone here, I absolutely love that name; it's pure genius!

Rebecca sent me the pm with the updated list and everything so far.

So for the topic post i'll be adding/updating...

*So-Eul Mates List (thanks Julia for the list idea!)

*Fanvideos

*Scenes from 7&8

*Article about Soeun wanting/hinting happy ending for out So-Eul couple ^^

*FAQs

anything else?

I was thinking about adding a So-Eul VIPs List (they're the ones who contribute to the topic post ^^), i'm thinking of putting it in a code box.

Also for the picture sections, i didn't post alot of pictures because some of the pictures were big and some were small, and i thought it would make the topic post look uneven so i barely uploaded any pictures (yeah i have a wierd thing for wanting my topic post to look clean, nice and pretty >.<) So I was thinking I could either make thumbnails for each picture (will only be doing this for pictures release by KBS/behind-the-scenes pics/etc.) As for screen caps, i'll probable upload those on a post and link them to the topic post in a code box). OR I could put pictures released by KBS/bts pics in a codebox without thumbnails.

As for the graphic section, I'm thinking of putting the link posts of fanart in this thread to the topic post in a code box. I'm thinking that will be pretty organized and neat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't answered the discussion questions yet so here are my answers^^

Who do you think will do the chasing?

In the past two days, it seem quite positive that Gaeul is going to do the chasing, for the PD and script writer is most likely gonna follow pretty close to the manga yet make small changes to the story and the part about Yuki chasing Soujiro is seemingly a major plot that shouldn't be changed. Like what mihsayam mentions...

who do you think will do the chasing?

DEFINITELY GA EUL WILL DO IT. I'm like 99% sure.

And who do you want to do the chasing?

Ga Eul.

Their plot would lose its beauty if he easily chases her like that. He is a playboy and he doesn't love (except for Sara. His only one.) Him changing heart so easily for Ga Eul would be anti-climatic and bore the story. I want him to change her eventually, but I want her to go through all the hardship and chase him first to prove her feelings to him and warm his cold heart.

I think that is what the prettiness of their story arc is all about. While we want it to go out fanfiction way and have him chase her, I think the whole point of this story is her sticking to him through thick and thin. It's just that this version has the most good-looking actors that this pair is finally gaining notice. The only difference is that Ga Eul is more independent than Xiao You or Yuuki. But seriously, the more the reason I want her to do the chasing. She seems strong enough for it. But I don't want her to be clingy. Then I really hope she gives him up when the time is right, only for him to realize that it is her that he needs. I want her to go and move on from Seo Yi Jung just to truly prove that she is different from her predecessors (Xiao You and Yuuki) in terms of strength and independence. Yi Jung realizes what he has lost. He chases after he to some other part of the world and a dramatic confrontation occurs. They kiss and hug. And they end up together. Wrap up. Another drama where Kim Bum and Kim So Yeon are leads.

mihsayam does make a really good point that without Gaeul chasing Yijeong, their storyline would lose it's essence and become anti-climatic. Though having Gaeul not chasing Yijeong doesn't mean it will necessarily bore their story. By far their interactions are light hearted, and imo that is what makes this couple more fun to watch then Triple J. Having Gaeul chasing Yijeong will definitely make their plot more dramatic in comparison to Yijeong chasing Gaeul, which will probable be more fun and light-hearted to the audience compared to the tension/drama on Triple J. Though a little tension between Soeul couple, I wouldn't mind (I love the scene in the at the swimming pool in episode 7 xD)

Another reason is because of the Soulmate scene, remember when Gaeul told Yijeong that when her soulmate appears, she won't let him go. This really give us a slice of her personality, her strong character. So when she does fall in love with Yijeong, she really won't want to let him go, she will chase him. This is where I hope Gaeul won't get too clingy, and if she does it would totally ruin it for me....>.<

Who do you want to do the chasing?

Definitely want Yijeong to chase Gaeul, hands down. I think it'll be very, very cute and like I mention before, also light hearted. Also probable because I figure that JP/JD and Triple J is gonna be dramatic enough for me in this drama and I don't want it to be any more dramatic.

Also I really can't help but imagine Yijeong playing the saxophone for Gaeul, I would totally melt at that scene. I mean when he played it in the club in Episode 4, I did melt haha xD Kim Bum is seriously too handsome for his own good <3

Favorite Scene/Memorable Scene

I love every single scene with them so far but if I really have to choose I'll say one of them has to be the scene at the swimming pool. How Gaeul couldn't look at Yijeong strait into his eyes in the beginning and how Yijeong smile when he saw her *melts*. I seriously loved this part for it's also my most memorable scene along with the Soulmate scene haha xD Though the Soulmate scene isn't necessarily my second favorite scene, it's actually their First meeting, their first meeting was what made me fall in love with this couple in the beginning, how Gaeul eyes like sparkled when she saw Yi Jeong (I must say great acting on So Eun's part) yet later in the scene she's annoyed by him haha. And also how Yiojeong says she's not his type yet his expression tells us something different. Their first meeting made me feel all giddy inside lol xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Tu for the episode 8 screencaps, even though this may be the only soeul scene, i still can't wait to watch it (haven't watch ep.8 yet xD) But seriously the glances they gave each other are oh-so adorable, even though it might be fan service, it still makes me feel all happy and giddy inside xD

Sarah Thanks for sharing your video! It's by far my favorite SoEun video! <3

I'd love to hear everyone's take on one's soulmate vs. true love. I sort of made a small contribution in the BOF thread, but that got buried. The whole soulmate thing DEFINITELY pertains to Yi Jeong and Ga Eul too!

Shirley, like what Julia mentions about her view and Gaeul's view on soulmate vs. true love. I agree with her that your soulmate may not be your one true love. It's like hoping the one you truly love most, will truly you, and the both of you will get married, have a family and grow old together. Sometimes they're not gonna be the same person. But then again, I might be a bit hypocritical since I don't really believe in soulmates nor true loves. It may be because I'm still young and still don't understand the concept of "true love" or what is true love because the "true love" stories I've read fanfics on/watched dramas one seem too...i dont know how to say it but anyways I'm totally getting off topic....xD

With the soulmate vs. true love, as to how it relates to Yijeong and Gaeul, I think we're still way to early in their plotline to actually tell whether or not they are soulmates, true love, or maybe even both or neither. Truthfully, I hope Yijeong and Gaeul are true loves instead of soulmates (though it would be best if they are both true loves and soul mates lol xD). If they were soulmates I don't think they would have that happy ending as compared to them being each others true loves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now finally my thoughts about EPISODE 7 <3

I can't believe people didn't count the scene where Ga Eul asked F2 about the winning chances at the horse race....

Though now that I've come to think about it, I'm probable over-analyzing and thinking way too much about GaJeong lol xD But when Ga Eul asked her question, didn't she look towards Yi Jeong? It was just that Woobin answered it first then Yi Jeong. Does Yi Jeong normally talk like that or is their a difference....i thought I saw a small smile in the beginning when he replied to her xD

As for the "secret" (wait was it much of a secret?) glance Yi Jeong gave Ga Eul, though I love when these two glance at each other, i think this is highly likely a fan-service lol xD

Finally, the swimming pool scene <3 I loved it. I loved how Yi Jeong smiled at Ga Eul when he saw her or more rather after she turned her eyes away from him. During this part of the scene she looked so ubberly cute lol xD haha. But then again everytime Gaeul get's embarrassed, her face becomes really cute haha, this might be one of those reasons why Yi Jeong seems so amused by her lol xD

That's all for now. My gosh, I swear this must be my longest soompi poster ever xD

Anyways, I think I forgot to introduce my self! Hello SoEul-Mates! I'm Sherry! (;

WAAAH~~~ the first page is sooo beautiful.

and thanks for making this thread.....

By far, what is your favorite scene with Yi Jeong and/or Gaeul?

Is it your most memorable one so far? (Up to two scenes max. =P At least try xD) And Why?

2 of my most favourite moments.... the one at New Caledonia where Gaeul was applying sunscreen on her back then YiJung approached her then asked he needs help

9jzq4z.jpg

then the other one where he follows GaEul to the boat (???do yo even call that a boat.. LOL. sorry weak vocabulary at this moment.. tired tired) then GaEul gets mad about it. :lol:

2qth753.jpg

I like guys who chase after girls rather than girls doing it. YiJung is known for his playboy acts and he once told that girls like GaEul is out of his league..... so for him to both GaEul that much is just <3<3<3<3. It's very cute. something I didn't find in the manga between yuki and sojiro

GaEul. and my reasoning is exactly the same as iheartkpopmusic:

i think Ga Eul will do the chasing. i remember in one of the scenes she

said if she sees a guy she like she would chase him and never let him go?

I'm still on the process of backlogging this thread so pardon me if this was posted but i think YiJung here is adorable. and duh! of course this was shared... but oh wellsssssss.. im still posting it...

120gfba.jpg

OHHH THE LOOK.

^ghahahah. yi jeong stares at ga eul so dreamily ~~

finally a thread for my favorite couple [:

Ga Eul. In the taiwanese version, ga eul's character falls for yi jeong when he punches the motherbleeper out of the guy that toys with ga eul. like on episode 8 today, she mentions about a guy asking her out. i can predict that the next episode or so, we'll get to see ga eul chasing yi jeong. im not sure if she's gonna get desperate for his love like in the taiwanese version . lols.

And who do you want to do the chasing?

honestly, i want ga eul to do the chasing. cuz you can already tell that it won't be that interesting if yi jeong did it because his personality is a playboy. in his mind, "girls have expiration dates." so it would be a lot intereseting if it was ga eul that did it.

Favorite Scene/Memorable Scene

the most memorable scene is definitely the one in New Caledonia. it was the scene where ga eul takes a bunch of sel ca on the beach and then yi jeong talks to her and stuff. plus i really liked it when ga eul tells yi jeong about her soulmate etc...

hi fellow So-Eul Mates ! my name is jann [:

Archived