♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Simba-Nala LOL, I couldn't stop laughing when I read that. I don't know if there's a section for this yet, but wouldn't it be cool if we have a section of all BTS that is related to Joondi moments? If the necklace is call kissing star, I think it would be a cute name. Have to think about it more^_^

Guest I <3 pInk

Hello everyone!

Woah.. I dont know there's a thread for my favorite Jundi couple. You guys rock!! Thanks to dramalovers26 for telling me.

Anyway, just wanna share my fanmade MVs. Hope you guys like it.

Jundi Fighting!!

:wub: :wub:

^ I think you're on to something...what if he meant to say something else and the name 'kissing star' came out of his mouth instead...because he was too focus on wanting to kiss her? LOL, I don't think I even make sense.

Btw thank you I <3 pInk for sharing the mv, I really like them both but admit Starlight Tears was emotional and heartfelt, the song really matches well with each of the scenes.

^ Or maybe he meant to say "Shooting Star" but being his Junpyo-self, thought it was "Kissing Star" instead? ^^;;

I guess we'll see, haha. Because yeah, I have no clue what "Kissing Star" is >.<

Thanks for sharing your MVs, I <3 pInk`! (:

in article JH say that from the 13th episode, the drama will change compared to the manga. pls, anyone knows that in the end, JP-Jd still love each other or not? if not, i'm very disappointed :((

Is there anybody here that can read Korean writing? This was post on BOF thread about episode 13 onward there will be changes compared to the manga. I have a bad premonition/feeling that the PD are going to change the ending (or again it could be the effect of my BOF withdrawal). I don't know how or what kind of changes and even if they are going to pair JH with JD...at this rate, I feel that JH is such a safety net to JD and really from every angle I look he is her soul-mate. Therefore the chance of JD being with JH at the end is also likely and logical.

^ I would be really upset if they changed the pairing like that >.< It has to be Junpyo and Jandi <3

And I can read Korean - is there an article you want me to translate? I'm guessing it's the one you just mentioned.

I'm assuming that the other poster was referring to the information provided in the Star Magazine.

Edit: So far JH seems like JD's knight in shining armor, I'm really waiting for the time where JD turn to JP as her knight in shining armor^_^ If the PD keeps the direction they're going, viewers are gonna ask why not let JD be with JH she'll be happier! :P especially if Jun pyo's mom hurt not only the Geum family but her friends.

^which scenes do you want a GIF, honey? i could make it for you :)

Is there anybody here that can read Korean writing? This was post on BOF thread about episode 13 onward there will be changes compared to the manga. I have a bad premonition/feeling that the PD are going to change the ending

IMO, even if they say there will be changes in the drama, I doubt they would change the ending. If they choose JiHoo to end up with Jandi then that defeats the purpose of why this story is created in the first place. the author for sure would be disappointed :( This is a love story about a young man who thought he could have everything in an instant. A young man who thinks everything can be bought with money; not until he met this girl who will then change almost everything about him. At the end of the manga, Tsukasa said that his dream already came true and that is tsukushi. tsukushi was something he thought he couldn't have. she was something he cannot be bought with money.

so, if they change the ending, I ,for one, would not like it. The main reason I fell in love with this story is because it keeps emphasizing the word "DESTINY". no matter how many trials this couple goes through, there is always an invisible red thread that binds them together. Both believe that they are each other's destiny. Tsukushi even said in one of the scenes in the manga: "no matter how much i'm burried in waves of people, i will always be able to find him. as though a magnet is drawing me"

so it totally defeats the purpose if they change the ending. they could change any parts of the manga, just please not the ending :(

Ahh...that is reassuring 13infamyss, guess I'm just getting anxious because this is a Korean remake and I think we all know how dramatic and sometime surprising disappointing a krn drama could be (death, cancer, separation, cancer etc.) despite such wonderful beginning.

LOL when I read this "no matter how much i'm burried in waves of people, i will always be able to find him. as though a magnet is drawing me", I couldn't help but think Jandi is actually thinking she could always find Jun pyo because of his SEA SHELL hair and height! LOL

Guest yongwonhi

Is there anybody here that can read Korean writing? This was post on BOF thread about episode 13 onward there will be changes compared to the manga. I have a bad premonition/feeling that the PD are going to change the ending (or again it could be the effect of my BOF withdrawal). I don't know how or what kind of changes and even if they are going to pair JH with JD...at this rate, I feel that JH is such a safety net to JD and really from every angle I look he is her soul-mate. Therefore the chance of JD being with JH at the end is also likely and logical.

I personally don't think there's any way that JD and JP won't end up together. The PD will probably change the story around a bit, but it would totally defeat the whole purpose if they didn't get together. After all, Minho IS the main guy in the story, and Hyesun plays the main girl. I think one change might be that Yuki (Gaeul) will end up with Sojiro (Yijung), which does not happen in the manga. This is just my speculation though xD

On another note, I can't wait until the next episode! I'm excited to see some JD-JP action~ Skiing? Heheehe... lol

Guest laiza29

hi! at first i don't like the cast in BOF, especially jandi and gp,

but now!omg, i'm totally addicted, everytime i will use the computer i will just watch BOF on youtube. haha

about in changing the ending, they should not do that! many fans will be disappointed,

i agree with 13infamyss, its okay to change some part , but not the ending!!

Yeah, and considering that Junpyo is the most popular thing (couldn't think of another word >.<) in Korea right now...BOF will surely disappoint many many fans if it didn't end up being Jundi. The manga was indeed made for Tsukasa and Tsukushi <3

BTW - 13infamyss, your post brings me to another fanclub name idea: Destiny, haha.

dramalovers26 - Junpyo was her knight when he saved her from those kids in ep 5(?) ~ ^^*

But yeah, she wasn't expecting him to be her knight at the time >.<

And I'm downloading those files. I'll take a look at them and share (:

^ HAHAHAHHA! gosh. why haven't i thought about 'destiny' as an idea to start off for the fanclub's name (and here i said it was the main reason why i fell in love with the story :lol: ).. hmmmmmfffff.

Ahh...that is reassuring 13infamyss, guess I'm just getting anxious because this is a Korean remake and I think we all know how dramatic and sometime surprising disappointing a krn drama could be (death, cancer, separation, cancer etc.) despite such wonderful beginning.

LOL when I read this "no matter how much i'm burried in waves of people, i will always be able to find him. as though a magnet is drawing me", I couldn't help but think Jandi is actually thinking she could always find Jun pyo because of his SEA SHELL hair and height! LOL

AHAHAHAHAH! oh NO! please not a tragic ending. thats the least reason i would ever want to accept for a change. :lol:

and LOL seashell hair........ yea maybe that's one of the reasons why she can easily find him in the crowd. pfft.

v Jdorama's ending is my favourite ever! too bad the manga didn't use that kind of ending. So here i am expecting that korean ver will have a waaaay better ending than the prior series :)

GOOJUNPYO♥GEUMJANDI FOREVER!

hehehehe. seriously, i can't stop loving them both!

and especially after the last 2 episodes, with the kisses! OHMY! been waiting for so long (LOL) and it finally happened.

i want more scenes with the two of them like in Caledonia.. and well, basically just the two of them being loveydovey or bickering.

JUNDI FTW! :D