♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

what's your favourite JOONDI quotes in ep 9????

^ Hm.. this is hard, b/c they say the most silliest (sp?) things.. yet, so sweet too! But mine would be:

Joon Pyo: "I want to go...truthfully, everyday." ( :blush: his eyes, his eyes, his eyes!! :wub: )

Jan Di: "And this one is for my boyfriend!" (I literally went :w00t: when i heard this~~ no way, Jan Di? haha, yes way. ;) )

It doesn't matter which thread has more posts, it's the content and the love we have for each thread. =) Like i've mentioned before, even if i've read the manga and seen the past versions of HYD, i still find myself attached to Joondi and their development in character and understanding for one another. I think what makes them strong is all the obstacles they go through~~ being the original character that they started out to be. It's their change in character~ their willingness to change~~ that touches me everytime. :blush:

Joondi fighting*

I just love JP personality. It's just so freaken cute. haha he can never get mad at JD and always get jealous at the stupid reason. My favorite part in episode 9 is when he try to play cool when JD called him to ask him out on the double date. "I was too busy that I didn't even remember that you haven't called me for 3 days and 13 hours." lol just love him <3 :D

I just love JP personality. It's just so freaken cute. haha he can never get mad at JD and always get jealous at the stupid reason. My favorite part in episode 9 is when he try to play cool when JD called him to ask him out on the double date. "I was too busy that I didn't even remember that you haven't called me for 3 days and 13 hours." lol just love him <3 :D

lol true

i especially loved his line in nc "genie? is that jerk better than me?"

HAHAHA. Such a cutie pie.

That was definitely one of my favorite quote, there's so many it's hard to choose. Love that he was counting the hours, minutes etc. :blush:

It doesn't matter which thread has more posts, it's the content and the love we have for each thread. =)

ditto <3

there's so many it's hard to choose.

I know eh? its really hard to chooose since every sweet scene is my favourite too but i think chose that quote because i remember squeaaaaling right after i heard jandi's "my boyfriend" so i thought that was the second best part in ep 9! (of course the kissing scene was the JJJJJANG!<3)

there's also this one scene in chapter 9. im not sure the exact words, (im using a different laptop so i cant check out the episode) but Junpyo was saying that he is not someone who's very easy to please and that jandi has to wait for many days till he forgives her.. :lol: and that's without knowing jandi was behind him. LOOOOOL. then all the pride he's got went away in an instant with jandi's presence . TOOOOO CUUUTE!!!! RAWWRRR!!

ahhh~~~ i just wanna go home and watch ep 10. LOL

I was sooooo happy when Jandi said 'my boyfriend' (: FINALLY, aha.

LOL. i know eh? like finally. i have never seen this line in the manga when Tsukushi hit Yuki's boyfriend neither in Japanese version. That's why i was squeallling to the infinity after hearing it. :lol:

lol true

i especially loved his line in nc "genie? is that jerk better than me?"

HAHAHA. Such a cutie pie.

OHHHH I LOVE THAT too!

There are so many memorable lines between JOONDI and for sure it'd be harder to pick if i generalize the question. :lol:

that's why i ask just a cute quote from ep 9 ^_^

Guest rainiey

hi everyone!

drop by here.. juz wanna know.. if anyone have pics, caps of their sharing gloves scene?? i really love that scene.. anyone? :P:)

hi everyone!

drop by here.. juz wanna know.. if anyone have pics, caps of their sharing gloves scene?? i really love that scene.. anyone? :P:)

I can post HD JOONDI caps for you guys in a moment (I havent got time to download the HD quality yet)

or unless someone does it before me :)

sigh.~ I'm currently downloading ep 10!!! too excited. :D

for the meantime, here's a JOONDI GOODIE. sigh~

the most anticipated JOONDI kiss.....

thank you KBS for keeping my expectations very high -_-

like wow, i should have known this would end up like this.

11qlto5.jpg

^Thanks, love your caps! So anticipating for the it^^. I am seriously bummed out that episode 10 did not show us the CLEAR Kiss btwn Jandi and Jun pyo. In some of the pics posted on BOF thread, the way Jun pyo and Jandi stared into each other's eyes before kissing...that was beautiful. (Sighs) I think it has a lot to do with this being a Teen drama on KBS2 channel...government owned and all.

EPISODE 9 CAPS. they're all clickables ^_^

th_05-2.png th_02-2.png th_03-2.png

th_04-2.png th_06-2.png th_07-2.png

th_08-2.png th_09-2.png th_10-2.png

th_11-2.png th_12-2.png th_13-2.png

th_14-1.png th_15-1.png th_16-2.png

th_17-2.png th_18-1.png th_19-1.png

th_20-2.png th_21-2.png th_22-2.png

[::]There was one screencap where Jandi's face got distorted :lol: cuz i wanted to capped Junpyo's face when GaEul's boyfriend handed the stuffed toy to her but i can't get jandi's face capped any clearer -_-

[::]@rainiey: sorry i cant capture a good handgloves-sharing. it seemed difficult since there's no face shown when they were sharing the gloves. so someone please just capture it :)

Guest frypanit

i just finished ep 10!!!!

i knew that model thing was bad....

when that door closed...it made me jumped...

i hope she does some 360 kick on the guy who gave her the card. -_-

Guest ljheygirlhey

i just finished ep 10!!!!

i knew that model thing was bad....

when that door closed...it made me jumped...

i hope she does some 360 kick on the guy who gave her the card. -_-

*spoiler*

haha but hyunjoong's gonna come to her rescuee.

of courseee. and save her.

I loved this week's episodes. Eps 9 + 10 just made my week, haha. Jundi scenes are <3

From Junpyo beating up Soopyo for bashing his girlfriend (awww ~ ^^*)...to Jandi making him Junpyo cookies, xD And their little ice-skating scene...holding hands <3 I loved it all.

And of course - the kiss scenes were too adorable (: I loved their last scene in ep 9 by the swings. That is probably my favorite scene as of now <3 It was such a pretty sight.

Guest loveex3

what's your favourite JOONDI quotes in ep 9????

Joonpyo: "나 말야.. 가족이란게 뭔지 몰랐엇는데.. 너의 식구들 보니까 이제 쫌 알것도 같아... 또 가도 돼냐?"

(You know, I never knew what family really was.. but after seeing yours, I think I know now... can I go again?)

Jandi: "언제 허락 받고 왔냐?"

(Did you ever ask permission before coming?)

Joonpyo: "농담 아니야...... 가고싶어... 사실은.. 매일매일."

(It's not a joke....... I want to go... truthfully.. everyday.)

One of my favorites from Joonpyo in the whole drama.

It's nothing special, but something about it just made me melt.

And then the kiss after that last line was as perfect as his line.