♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest rebeccaxkim

^which scenes do you want a GIF, honey? i could make it for you :)

IMO, even if they say there will be changes in the drama, I doubt they would change the ending. If they choose JiHoo to end up with Jandi then that defeats the purpose of why this story is created in the first place. the author for sure would be disappointed :( This is a love story about a young man who thought he could have everything in an instant. A young man who thinks everything can be bought with money; not until he met this girl who will then change almost everything about him. At the end of the manga, Tsukasa said that his dream already came true and that is tsukushi. tsukushi was something he thought he couldn't have. she was something he cannot be bought with money.

so, if they change the ending, I ,for one, would not like it. The main reason I fell in love with this story is because it keeps emphasizing the word "DESTINY". no matter how many trials this couple goes through, there is always an invisible red thread that binds them together. Both believe that they are each other's destiny. Tsukushi even said in one of the scenes in the manga: "no matter how much i'm burried in waves of people, i will always be able to find him. as though a magnet is drawing me"

so it totally defeats the purpose if they change the ending. they could change any parts of the manga, just please not the ending :(

hey! thanks so much!

ummm i would like like a lot.

haha maybe one of all of f4 together

and lke funny ones of like jandi and junpyo

jihoo alone and junpyo alone?

thankssss soooooooo much!

i would like it as sooon as possible!

GOOJUNPYO♥GEUMJANDI FOREVER!

hehehehe. seriously, i can't stop loving them both!

and especially after the last 2 episodes, with the kisses! OHMY! been waiting for so long (LOL) and it finally happened.

i want more scenes with the two of them like in Caledonia.. and well, basically just the two of them being loveydovey or bickering.

JUNDI FTW! :D

LOL, you are not the only that can't stop loving them!? What is it about Makino/Tsukasa AKA Jandi and Jun pyo that makes us love them sooo much? I was hyperventilating first because of their kisses in the pictures and then I was GONE forget hyperventilation when they kissed not once but TWICE!!! (Episode 10...DARN the sun!!!!)

lilf4ntasy, thanks for the beautiful pictures, I especially like the skating....they looked sooo happy on ice.

I think for the fanclub name so far we have

1. Kissing Star

2. Destiny...

Anymore ideas?

Guest epique.

quick post.

i wanted to share some cellphone wallpapers i made yesterday.

i'll do update 2 later today.

DSC_0987-3.jpgDSC_0970-3.jpg

809-1.jpg151001045_L-1.jpg

my first time making cellphone wallpapers >.<

Guest TheSnowQueen

Thank you TheSnowQueen, I did not even know there was a thread for them until today!!! Ahhh so happy!!! Love all the pics. BTW the preview for episode 9 didn't have Jun pyo...): hoping for lots of sweet moments before the mother's entrance!

Edit: emilyy :] thanks for the translation!

Thank you for stooping by. We would be no where without you guys. :)

the kiss scene was so sweet<3

the part where JP was trying to get JD to say "oppa, I was wrong" in a cute way was hilarious :lol:

another kiss scene tomorrow~ and in front of JP's mom too :o

Lol, JoonPyo really did sound like a girl; and his face lol. Can't really imagine Jandi trying to say oppa. :lol:

Thanks VI-SOL5407 for sharing the mv^_^

LovinBlackCoffee cute wallpaper, at first I didn't know if Jandi had any clothes on or not...where her hands were at I thought it was a blanket! LOL, and then I realized it was probably a strapless dress. The wallpaper mood is different but has a reminiscent feel to it.

Thanks RAiiNii3 for the cell phone wallpapers I am going to use the Jun pyo <3 Jandi ^_^

musiquejunkie thanks for the link, wonder if anybody would be willing to translate? ^_^

Guest rebeccaxkim

RAiiNii3 said:
quick post.

i wanted to share some cellphone wallpapers i made yesterday.

i'll do update 2 later today.

my first time making cellphone wallpapers >.<

thanks soooooo much for these!

please make some more!

they are amazing!

wonder if anybody would be willing to translate? ^_^

^ Got it (:

I only translated the questions and answers they run through in the interview (the parts where the reporter and the three of them talk).

It starts off w/ the reporter asking why it's just the three of them and not F4...and Hyesun answers by saying, "I've joined their group" ~ ^^* (Making it F3)

Next she asks, "This is a commercial for wire service; do you use your cell phone often as well?"

Kim Bum: "It's a manner to not bring in your cell phone during the CF shooting..."

(Hyesun laughs)

Kim Bum: No? Do you bring it in?"

Hyesun (nodding): Yeah.

Minho: I saw her many times.

(Shows Hyesun taking pictures w/ her phone)

Then they move onto how the BOF cast has been getting many injuries lately.

Minho: I'm okay now...but Hyesun Noona injured her head.

*Then I can't really make out what she's saying but I think she said something about nutrition.*

Hyesun: I haven't been able to remember the dialogues very well...

Minho: She's been losing her mind every now and then.

Then they go onto their high ratings.

The reporter asks Kim Bum if he's been contacting the EOE crew since BOF recently beat them in ratings.

Kim Bum: They've stopped calling me.

Minho: That's not your fault. You can't do anything about it.

Kim Bum: No, I've been seeing it as a good competition.

Then they talk about Minho's past works.

Minho: These are all projects I've done before, and all those pictures that I've taken with close co-stars were put up...and people would make speculations...and write fanfics...and seeing all that, I was hurt.

The reporter goes onto Bummie and how he was on KBS Star Survival in his debut days (4 years ago). He mentions that he was nervous.

Kim Bum: They've been showing the clips a lot lately...

The reporter: I would like to see the clips.

Kim Bum: Go ahead. I've given up.

Finally, they move onto Minho and Hyesun's relationship behind the scenes.

Reporter: Do you guys fight in real life too?

Minho: We fought a little, but after our kiss scene, things suddenly got awkward so...

*Clip*

Hyesun: It's awkward, it's awkward (Awkward x3)

The reporter asks about Hyesun's ideal guy.

Hyesun: I like guys who are loyal. (Look at Minho's expression while she says this, xD)

Hyesun: ...Like, So Yijung?

Kim Bum: You're saying this so I won't be bored, right?

:: Final words to PD ::

Hyesun: Please give us bap! (rice)

Minho: Please let us rest once a week.

Kim Bum: As for me, I'll work hard. (Kim Bum trying to be the good one, haha)

I love their sense of humor <3 It seems like they're all close, seeing that they joke around a lot together (:

Thanks for sharing the link, musiquejunkie`!

* edit_____

VI-SOL5407 - Your banners are so pretty`! <3 I really like the second one (:

LovinBlackCoffee - Thanks for sharing the wallpaper`! They look so cute together <3

RAiiNii3 - I second rebeccaxkim's comment, haha.

And thank you for sharing the pictures, lilf4ntasy`!

I've seen the ski trip behind-the-scenes filming pictures that's been shared everywhere on Soompi, and I really can't wait for Monday and Tuesday (I think the ski trip ep is airing on Tuesday). Jundi moments to come <3

^THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!

i`ll be reading it in a while

hey! thanks so much!

ummm i would like like a lot.

haha maybe one of all of f4 together

and lke funny ones of like jandi and junpyo

jihoo alone and junpyo alone?

thankssss soooooooo much!

i would like it as sooon as possible!

the next time i message on this thread, the GIFs you want with JOONDI will be up then i`ll PM you the rest of your requests since this is a JOONDI thread :)

anyways.~~

PUHAHAHHAHA. im kinda embarassed advertising myself.LOL

i made a fanmade mv... well. it's incomplete since i got lazy finishing it and i thought it wasnt that great.. i didnt have the will to finish it right after seeing the outcome. LOL.. but i`ll still share it... warning: its not that good. i swear. LOL. and im kinda scared posting on youtube since i might get suspended again for the umpteenth time... but ohh well...

BOYS OVER FLOWER FANMADE MV - DANGEROUS

and another fanmade mv i`ll share. its made by a super junior fan. she made a mv of BOF using a super junior member's voice as the background song.

its really a sad mv and A REALLY BEAUTIFUL MV TO SEE BUT! not really the kind of event i would want BOF to turn out.....

we've been talking about it a few days ago and it scared me how a MV like this made it come true. LOL

BOYS OVER FLOWERS MV - LOVE REALLY HURTS

Guest TheSnowQueen

anyways.~~

PUHAHAHHAHA. im kinda embarassed advertising myself.LOL

i made a fanmade mv... well. it's incomplete since i got lazy finishing it and i thought it wasnt that great.. i didnt have the will to finish it right after seeing the outcome. LOL.. but i`ll still share it... warning: its not that good. i swear. LOL. and im kinda scared posting on youtube since i might get suspended again for the umpteenth time... but ohh well...

BOYS OVER FLOWER FANMADE MV - DANGEROUS

Thank you for posting. It's a lovely mv.