♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Just saw the preview of ep. 9 and 10 and Jun pyo's mom look scary!!!! I have a feeling the Korean version will be total tear jerker....just the way she was talking sent shiver down my back! Fighting Jandi...you're gonna need it especially with the fiance coming in the picture and all the stuff Dragon mom gonna do to your family!

I have watched the previews and I'm looking forward with the 'commoner' date ^^

love this dialogue:

JP: But who's this? Is it Geum Jan Di? (awkward laugh) What a coincidence...

JD: Coincidence??

JP: I was just passing by for some business and I saw a country bumpkin girl so I thought i might be you.

JD: So is that so? Then go on with your business. I was waiting for GE's boyfriend.

JP: (screaming) Why are you waiting for someone else's bf?

JD: Just leave!

credit: hoonfamily

I have watched the previews and I'm looking forward with the 'commoner' date ^^

love this dialogue:

JP: But who's this? Is it Geum Jan Di? (awkward laugh) What a coincidence...

JD: Coincidence??

JP: I was just passing by for some business and I saw a country bumpkin girl so I thought i might be you.

JD: So is that so? Then go on with your business. I was waiting for GE's boyfriend.

JP: (screaming) Why are you waiting for someone else's bf?

JD: Just leave!

credit: hoonfamily

When I read that I was giggling too, it's just like that to act this way! :blush:

Guest epique.

SAVEEEE !

i'm going to be back in a while ( later this week)

with NEWS, PICTURES, FANART, FANVIDS etc.

i'll pm TheSnowQueen when i've edited this post.

wowowowowwww, where have i been all this time?!?!! I never even bothered to look for the JoonDi thread!!

There are so many links i want to put up for the fanmade videos :lol: !! Here's one of my personal favorites:

JanDixJoonPyo - Sad Story by lummih @ youtube.^^

I looooove JoonDi! I hear they will share their "first" kissing scene in the drama very soon! :rolleyes: xoxo

*fighting*

EDIT.

That ps photo of Joondi's almost-kiss is just wow. Haha.. amazing skills!

Some ppl in the BOF thread were concerned at why or how JanDi could fall in love with a guy with an attitude like Joon Pyo (besides his good lucks and quirkiness haha). So i posted what i like about him and why i have always stuck to his character over Ji Hoo in every adaptation of HYD.

I can totally accept Joon Pyo's character.. basically because that's how he was written out to be like hehehhh. I think the essence of his character is very beautifully carried out within the story as a whole. I mean, of course no one would want to date a guy w/ the ego and level of immaturity as Joon Pyo. However, the story walks you through his journey as he learns to slow down to look at other people. He learns to care, protect, and fight. I think the beauty of his character is the gradual change and adjustment he is willing to perform and commit to for this thing that he cannot put monetary value on, and that is love. People may dislike the character Joon Pyo, but i hope that at the end of Boys Over Flowers, we will replay episode 1 and have episode 24 rerun in our mind, and then think * :blush: * That's my explanation to liking the character Joon Pyo/Domyouji/DaoMingXe~~ because i had (and have) faith in him~~ seeing the stubborn commitment he had in himself for the belief of acquiring love. :)

:lol: Well, it's not like we here don't like his character.. I think it's the overall change in character that Joon Pyo experienced and sacrificed was what made him valuable to be Jan Di's lover at the end! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Allison

Oh, yes! They're holding hands in that picture <3 lol. Junpyo's awkward laugh during episode 9's preview was sooooo weird xD

EDITTTTT! ;D <3

2aj7ryv.jpg

ay3jok.jpg

Credit: dcinside / psycho2005@BOF Thread

^ He's eating herr! >__<" lmao. Oh well, at least we get to see them kiss VERY soon.

V LOL, I see we both got SUPER excited xDDD

gahhhhhhhhhhhh!! I couldn't breathe for a good 5 seconds when i saw ^ in the BOF thread.. i'm seriously blushing all over again. :w00t:

Talk about peck!--> actually, they will share a kiss in ep9 and this one will be in ep10. haha~~

FULL ARTICLE TRANSLATION

http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2009/02/02...00902020284.jpg

KBS 'Boys Over Flowers' have revealed the kiss scene between the two main characters, Lee Minho and Goo Hyesun.

With the support of the other F4 members, Goo Joon Pyo and Geum Jandi has officially become a couple. On the 2nd, episode 9 will air a short, reconciliation kiss, while episode 10 will air a much more passionate, deep kiss.

The staff, which is undergoing problems from crowds that gather during public shooting, chose to shoot the kiss scene early in the morning on a highway at Ilsan. Chairman Kang (Lee Hye Young) shuts down the family's business, forcing Geum Jandi's family to work at street stalls. After witnessing this, a furious Goo Joon Pyo runs out to Geum Jandi and passionately kisses her for his mother to see.

http://newsimg.nate.com/picture/2009/02/02.../20090202-8.jpg

Lee Minho commented, "There were other chances for kisses, but they all backfired. Like Goo Joon Pyo, the kiss was done aggressively and manly." Many staff members laughed as Lee Minho roughly turned his neck for the kiss. After the filming, Goo Hye Sun commented, "It has been so far the biggest kiss scene i ever filmed. Although Lee Minho successfully led me through the scene, i was honestly taken aback."

credits: cyworldnews, donga, blue_angel_1004, tw1nkle

Gooooooo Joon Pyo! :lol: haha. Remember all those kissing moments in the manga?? oh boy.. wootwoot.^^

gahhhhhhhhhhhh!! I couldn't breathe for a good 5 seconds when i saw ^ in the BOF thread.. i'm seriously blushing all over again. :w00t:

Talk about peck!--> actually, they will share a kiss in ep9 and this one will be in ep10. haha~~

Gooooooo Joon Pyo! :lol: haha. Remember all those kissing moments in the manga?? oh boy.. wootwoot.^^

I will be happy with just half of the kisses in the manga!!! I love it that LMH led GHS....talk about being 'manly!" hahaha

omfg that kissssssssss <33333

i must see it in action! O.O

CANT WAITTT <3

he's seriously like man handling her. WHICH IS HOTTTTTTT

hahahah i cant get enough of this coupleee

Guest adorkableheo

I love this couple!

They are soo cute together.

I love their bickering yet I love

every moment they shared.

I'm new to this thread but

probably be stalking it.

haha.

spaz. A kiss? I love how

they have a simple kiss

then a passionate one.

oh korean drama.

Guest Allison

songielove, thanks for posting the article!

LOL! Freakin' Junpyo couldn't hold it back any longer (: I can't wait to see the look on the mom's face.

+ We're basically gonna see them kiss two times this week? <3333 lmao.

Guest fobbiyo

<3333 I love them together! Too cute. I love how he acts towards her, although it's predictable since I already know the storyline. LOL. They're cute together too. They should just get together in real life. xD