♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

aww their first kiss was sooo perfect!!

i think it more then a peck lol it's pretty long for a peck hahahha omg 2 kisses in one week gosh im in heaven

^ I know right? Who started w/ the peck talk? :lol: hahaha

I'm just very very glad that our lead actor is a good kisser~~ even when a kiss is suppose to be simple, he makes it look.. yummie. :blush: Ok,,, getting butterflies all over again.

I love the growth of chemistry Joondi is developing! The kiss scene was just so special~~ especially w/ the prior conversation about family. They are both getting a feel to be in each others' world.. Joon Pyo finally knowing how it feels like to have a family (along w/ the "commoner's date") and Jan Di understanding that Joon Pyo lacked family. I can't wait to see more growth of love between Joondi. I'm a strong advocate for Joondi. :wub:

**Joondi fighting**

I haven't watch this episode yet. Waiting for the full subs to come out. With the mom's entrance I'm afraid Jundi sweet moments will end soon! songielove, I think that Jun pyo is more willing and active in learning about Jandi's world and Jandi is just happy with the way things are. Which make me a little nervous because with Dragon Mom's entrance Jandi's world will be turn upside down..

Guest doremii*

the kiss scene was so sweet<3

the part where JP was trying to get JD to say "oppa, I was wrong" in a cute way was hilarious :lol:

another kiss scene tomorrow~ and in front of JP's mom too :o

Guest Allison

I loooooooved episode 9 <3 Okay, my favorite episode yet. This episode really shows how much Junpyo really cares for Jandi. Too many cute & hilarious moments in episode 9. I am satisfied (:

Guest loveex3

Finally their first kiss! It was so sweet and perfect. I'm glad they didn't kiss in his car in the last episode. That would've been awkward and not as sweet. Out of all the episodes, I think I liked Junpyo best in episode 9. He was so cute and at the same time suave, handsome, charismatic. Can't wait for tomorrow!

the kiss scene was so sweet<3

the part where JP was trying to get JD to say "oppa, I was wrong" in a cute way was hilarious :lol:

another kiss scene tomorrow~ and in front of JP's mom too :o

I finally watched Episode 9 and I was LMAO at the "Oppa, I was wrong" part but she had to say it in a babyish cute way! Can you imagine doing that? I think we would all be embarrassed with her! LOL, this episode had so many cute, sweet moments. By far, the last part was the best...their conversation about family, his christmas memories, it's almost as if they finally opened up apart of themselves that they had not before. In the past it was the (JP) "Yay! I like you but I don't know why!?" and "Get away from me you curly hair violent jerk!" (JD) but now they are slowly meeting in the middle, love blossoming from puppy love to lifetime love. :blush:

Guest kawaikiss

IM IN LOVE WITH JANDI AND JOONPYO <3 hahahaha

they're so cute together...and episode 9 made me smile the entire hour. ahaha

the kiss scene! it was so sweet!!

im so looking forward to the intense kiss scene

and just because i want my own version of screencapping too.. LOL

(not HQ since they are ental versions -_-)

2wh0yrt.jpg

16hvh51.jpg

333ijd4.jpg

zjcocp.jpg

2i7tw1h.jpg

ahhhh~~~~ this is making me even more ecstatic to what will happen tomorrow.

I have yet to see the eng sub since i came home very late but KYYYYYAAAH~~~ gifs and screencaps are must do-first!

Guest t1ff13 izZ m33h

Yay! Go Joon Pyo + Jandi look so cute together in ep 9.

it's sad tho...the Ga Eul and Yi Jung thread already has 1000+ replies while this thread only has 150.

Where are all the Joon Pyo and Jan Di Fansssss?

it's sad tho...the Ga Eul and Yi Jung thread already has 1000+ replies while this thread only has 150.

That's so true! Why is that?

A lot of people said that the kiss in this episode was "childish," which I don't really understand. Were they referring to the fact that they kissed on a playground? O.o

In any case, I literally squealed and almost dropped my laptop during that scene. Absolutely adorable.

I also loved the fact that in this version, they actually took the time to develop Joon Pyu/Tsusaka's relationship with Jandi/Makino's family.

^who said it was a childish kiss, people in BOF thread? :unsure: I doubt.

seriously, no kiss can be childish other than the one i saw from full house with hye kyo and bi :D

^ I know right? Who started w/ the peck talk? :lol: hahaha

LMAO. seriously, who said it would be a just a peck? LOOOOL.

spaazzzz spazz spazzz.. no matter how many times i watch it, i think my soul still comes out of my body. LMAO.

I want my boyfriend to be here beside me at this very moment and have a kiss like that too. LOOOOL

13infamyss Thanks for the screen caps of their kiss!!!!! I totally love gif...LOVE the way they 'press' their lips together! hahaha

you're welcome ^_^

i swear, i have to get home early tomorrow to be one of the first to download ep 10 then watch it then do some kissing-gif lovin`. PFFFFT.

Guest luzzz777

I'm throwing in my support for the Jandi-Junpyo couple as well!

Episode 9 was the icing on the cake. I can now feel that the relationship between JD and JP is mutual and reciprocal. Before, it was all about JP showering JD with gifts and unwanted attention, but now you can feel that JD is more than just a passing fancy. She's now his rock. She's someone who can give him the familial warmth he craves.

I also had to laugh out loud at some of the scenes in Ep 9 as well:

- JD's trademark roundhouse kick at the richard simmons boyfriend. It was more awesome than the time she KO'ed JP. I loved her warcry.

- JP's request that D apologise to him by saying "Oppa, I'm sowwy".

- the scene where JP's trying to score some soft toys for JD, but he's being beaten by the richard simmons. JD is offered a toy but JP just swipes it away.

what's your favourite JOONDI quotes in ep 9????

Mine was:

Junpyo: If you ever call my girlfriend weed or anything like that..............

Jandi: This is for GaEul and the other one is for my boyfriend...

i was like KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

i was in seventh heaven. PFFT.

and just for LOLs.

Junpyo: I was too busy that I didnt even remember that you havent called me for 3 days and 13 hours.

ROFL

Guest doremii*

Yay! Go Joon Pyo + Jandi look so cute together in ep 9.

Where are all the Joon Pyo and Jan Di Fansssss?

I think it's because the Gaeul/Yijung relationship seems to be developing differently from the other versions, so people find it more interesting. I mean, come on, we obviously know what happens to JP & JD lol

and has anyone noticed how there is no Ji Hoo & Jandi thread.. LOL

what's your favourite JOONDI quotes in ep 9????

mine is the whole dialogue at the end which leads to the kiss *swooon*

oh, and also

JP: "Geum Jandi? what is that?"

LMAO oh JP :P

Personally my favourite scene in episode 9 (apart from the kiss, obviously, lol) is the fact that Jandi plainly refers to Junpyo as her boyfriend. Right there, that's hands down my favourite thing.

Oh and the kiss! I was expecting another barely touching of lips they pulled with Jihoo, but YAYAYAAYYYY, if today's kiss was being categorized as a peck, then maybe they would say 'deep kiss' for a full make out session! Let's all cross our fingers because the 2nd 12 eps of BOF, they wouldn't be high school anymore, no? They should be allowed more...um, mature scenes. Hehehe.