Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

This article is so LOL xD Onew is not anymore a Yewon? =)) =)) =))
Onew Gets Flustered When Asked About Current Dating Life
1005429_559072187486000_647669476_n.jpg

SHINee‘s Onew couldn’t hide his flustered state when asked about his dating life during a recent press conference.
On July 15, Onew attended the press conference for “Royal Villa.” The MC of the press conference was announcer Jang Sung Gyu, who asked Onew about his ideal type and dating style.
Announcer Jang started off with, “We heard that you chose After School‘s Jungah, Lee Min Jung and recently, Lee Na Young, as your ideal types.” To that, Onew responded, “My ideal type recently changed again.”
Onew continued, “I think my ideal type changes often. Recently, I saw a foreign person on a magazine and she became my ideal type. But I don’t know her name,” and “Whenever I see someone and think that she looks good, I start to like that person.”
Then, Announcer Jang asked if Onew had a girlfriend at the moment. Onew curtly answered, “No,” with a strained face. But Announcer Jang didn’t stop and asked, “When was your most recent breakup?” This caused an awkward pause and people started to whisper out loud.
Onew, trying to hide his flustered state, coolly answered, “I think you have too much curiosity.”
Meanwhile, other cast members who attended the press conference include Ahn Nae Sang, Oh Cho Hee, Kim Byung Man, and Lee Byung Jin.
“Royal Villa” will air its pilot episode on July 15.
Source : Soompi News
SHINee's Onew Coolly Answers Questions On His Love Life
9a64b8e51adbb68685e41509f37d4524-500.jpg

SHINee's Onew attended a 'Royal Villa' press conference on July 15th where he was quizzed on his current love life.The MC of the press conference, Jang Sung Gyu, began by asking after Onew's ideal type, "We heard that you chose After School‘s Jungah, Lee Min Jung and recently Lee Na Young, as your ideal types," to which Onew replied, "My ideal type recently changed again. I think my ideal type changes often. Recently I saw a foreign person on a magazine and she became my ideal type. But I don’t know her name. Whenever I see someone and think that she looks good, I start to like that person."
Things got slightly more tense when Jang Sung Gyu asked Onew if he had a girlfriend to which Onew gave a short and sharp "No" to without elaboration.
However, not letting this stop the flow of the conversation, the MC continued to ask, "When was your most recent breakup?" which caused an awkward pause with strained whispers before Onew assertively answered, "I think you have too much curiosity."
Source : Ningin

Guest soompigalz

the girl who! said: Poor Han Hyo Joo xD since several top stars like our Min Jung and Kim Tae Hee are dating these days the press bombarded her with questions about relationships xD I really like Hyo Joo and I feel for her , but it would be great to see her dating an actor ^^ 
This is not the first time the press ask some questions about Min Jung to her ... poor gal x_x

Source : BNT News

Guest soompigalz

Watching old clips of  our MongGu couple... Its never tiring to watch how he love to tease her every chance he got n how she just laugh it out loud n become speechless after :)) :x

Reading again and again about our Director's Cut DVD make me feel so proud of our director ... I've heard that even a hit drama like Gu Family Book won't be getting a Director's Cut DVD @-) @-) @-) 
Chincha ... our director and cast is the best .... Hope DC fans can visit the studio tomorrow ( since they want to treat the cast with those beautiful ice tumblers ^^ .... 
loooooooooove.jpg

We are really blessed ! ♥ AAMR jjang!