Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

OMG ... my heart is melted!!! Min Jung and the rest of the AAMR cast had a fun meeting with PDnim to discuss some details of AAMR Director's Cut DVD
hahahah these people , this cast is simply amazing ... the best , cheonmal! 

loooooooooove.jpgluuuuuuuuuuuv.jpg

Even Shin Ha Kyun joined the fun =)) =)) =)) this man has changed for good after this drama! xD awww kyul and rubber gloves hyungnim are also there xD haahah kings of DC after all =)) I'm so happy seeing these new pics of them!!! 
@ AAMR DC Gall

Guest soompigalz

Im so LOL @ those comical faces they made, its like they dont care anymore bout their celebrities image n all, esp joonha oppa =)) =))

From what sangsoo said, it look likely that were going to get all of the casts to attend the commentary section for the dcut. YAYYYY <:-P

Guest soompigalz

the girl who! said:

soompigalz

said: Im so LOL @ those comical faces they made, its like they dont care anymore bout their celebrities image n all, esp joonha oppa

=))=))

From what sangsoo said, it look likely that were going to get all of the casts to attend the commentary section for the dcut. YAYYYY

<:-P

Guest soompigalz

FanPics from Today LG TROMM FanSign Event

1373523130_CAM00017.jpg

1373523150_CAM00018.jpg

1373523175_CAM00019.jpg

BO4G5mcCMAALKUM.jpg:large

BO4H1VECEAMMyoh.jpg:large

Credit: (1), (2), (3)

JungIn-aaaa~~~~~ Seo JungIn :x
Seems like they dont invite press to cover the event since there were no news floating on net T_T, so we can only depend on those fanpics n official pic from Yewon fan cafe i guess.. :((

the girl who! said: OMG ... my heart is melted!!! Min Jung and the rest of the AAMR cast had a fun meeting with PDnim to discuss some details of AAMR Director's Cut DVD
hahahah these people , this cast is simply amazing ... the best , cheonmal! 

Even Shin Ha Kyun joined the fun =)) =)) =)) this man has changed for good after this drama! xD awww kyul and rubber gloves hyungnim are also there xD haahah kings of DC after all =)) I'm so happy seeing these new pics of them!!! 
@ AAMR DC Gall