Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Source: Nate

Minjung-ssi appearing at 0:52 time-mark, followed by her hubby-to-be.. but they went through separate doors ^^
114070717302.jpg
201307172152361810_1.jpg
47eccfc5d9b17b3bf9480a940cf2e416.jpg
201307172159591810_1.jpg
Top: Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Woo Sung, Choi Ji Woo, Lee Jung JaeBottom: Lee Beom Soo, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Min Jung, Kim Min Jong

Guest soompigalz

Thanks @jjsweeter0211 @rubie for the pics n vid :-bd
She look awesome for the event. Love everything bout her fashion, the black dress blend well with the red handbag n glitter shoes n accessories on her hand.

Anyway,
Is it me or did they use the same bodyguard? MinJung at last Busan Fanmeeting n now ByungHun with tonight RED:The Legend VIP Premiere.. :))

screenshot_2013-07-11-16-46-38.png

317400110008.jpg  

soompigalz said: Thanks @jjsweeter0211 @rubie for the pics n vid :-bd
She look awesome for the event. Love everything bout her fashion, the black dress blend well with the red handbag n glitter shoes n accessories on her hand.

Anyway,
Is it me or did they use the same bodyguard? MinJung at last Busan Fanmeeting n now ByungHun with tonight RED:The Legend VIP Premiere.. :))

Yewons .... I feel like crying right now!!! New pic of our cast ....  filming the Director's Cut DVD :x :x <:-P <:-P <:-P
omg.jpg

why are they so awesome??? why??? Seems like they had so much fun at the studio filming the documentary 8-> 8-> 8-> Min Jung so beautiful as always , SHK and his killer smile ♥ ♥ ♥ , Han Chae Ah and her aegyo and uri kyul : too cute for words :x
@ AAMR DC Gall

Another clip feat. BH & MJ at the VIP Premiere for RED: The Legend 

Minjung-ssi when asked by the reporter, said this (thanks to mistymorning ^^)
Please give much interest on RED 2 and hope it is successful as much of the efforts

201307172241541122_1.jpg

Min Jung's expression is some pics are really funny and adorable xD she's such a dork hahaha
red-2_premiere23.jpg

^ I'm in love ... I'm happy =P
red-2_premiere10.jpg

^ * blush * why are you asking that ahjussi? :))
red-2_premiere35.jpg

^ I'm not going to answer that question * merong *

red-2_premiere36.jpg

^ gosh ... I look radiant today ♥ 8->
* Sorry for the nonsense xD I'm so happy to see lots of pics of her * :P ;;)

LOL ... seems like the couple was busy sharing out the wedding invitations during the VIP Premiere =)) =)) =))
Jung Woo Sung Receives Wedding Invitation to Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min Jung's Wedding
NISI20130717_0008442949_web.jpg

Today at the VIP premiere of the movie, "Red: The Legend," actor Jung Woo Sung was seen taking pictures at the photo wall.
Jung Woo Sung was seen holding an envelope while taking pictures and gained attention.
It was revealed to be the wedding invitation to Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung's wedding.
Lee Byung Hun plays a role in the movie "Red" along with Bruce Willis and other famous stars.It will release worldwide on July 18.
Source : Kpopstarz

Guest soompigalz

It turned out that there were only 4 of them who attend the  recording session T_T. As per DC, they record the commentary for ep 15 n 16. At ep 15 it is SHK,LMJ n HCA then JTH joined them for ep 16.

Zoom In Version:

viewimage.php?id=myromance&no=29bcc427b6

Credit: AAMR DC

Notice the couple look of our MyungRan n ChanRan ;;) So cute :x

OMG OMG OMG OMG ..... According to the media Min Jung is considering the lead role in the upcoming MBC drama MEDICAL TOP TEAM alongside Kwon Sang Woo \:D/
PS13071800021.jpg

OMG .... Min Jung in a medical drama? OMG , PLEASE YES!!!! Seems like MS TEAM confirmed that she's thinking about it carefully ... ohmy , our girl loves us so much 
Source : Daum