Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

OMG .... I KNEW IT!!! She had a new CF on her hands xD .... she's the CF Queen after all!!! Our girl is the new model of VINCIS VENCH!!! 
20130718_1374106669.jpg
20130718_13741066691.jpg

What a nice surprise ... so that's why the brand was so involved in All About My Romance xD they sponsored the drama because they wanted to recruit our girl as their muse .... smart move , Vincis Bench =D
@ News 2 Day

Guest soompigalz

^
LOL and to think that the previous model was Moon ChaeWon. Its been kind of a custom for their management company MSTeam to circling aroung the adv contract among their 3 actresses.
From YeJin to ChaeWon -----> Pocari Sweat
From MinJung to ChaeWon -----> Chamisul Soju
From Chaewon to MinJung ----->Vincis Bench

;))

OMG!!!! Just read additional news about MEDICAL TOP TEAM ... the PD and scripwriter will be the same from BRAIN and  producer from MOON THAT EMBRACES THE SUN!!! ohmygah ... Now I know why Min Jung is considering the role ..... the director and writer of Brain are wroking again in a new drama .... 

brain-poster-shot6.jpg

Is this heaven??? Brain is my favorite medical drama of all time ... Min Jung ah , please accept the drama :x :x :x 

Guest soompigalz

the girl who! said: OMG!!!! Just read additional news about MEDICAL TOP TEAM ... the PD and scripwriter will be the same from BRAIN and  producer from MOON THAT EMBRACES THE SUN!!! ohmygah ... Now I know why Min Jung is considering the role ..... the director of Brain , my favorite medical drama of all time :x :x :x 

LOL Min Jung is literally all over the news today ... the news of her wedding invitation are trending on Daum's Most Searched Terms ( Right now in the position 7 )
And also the news of  her possible casting in the MBC medical drama is topping Daum :))
1.png

July 17 ... I will remember you as an awesome day xD 

soompigalz

said:

the girl who!

said:

OMG!!!! Just read additional news about MEDICAL TOP TEAM ... the PD and scripwriter will be the same from BRAIN and  producer from MOON THAT EMBRACES THE SUN!!! ohmygah ... Now I know why Min Jung is considering the role ..... the director of Brain , my favorite medical drama of all time :x :x :x 

LOL I love the way Vincis Bench praise our girl xD .... but they're so right about her elegant, chic and modern aura =)
They also mentioned that the fact that she's the Queen of CFs was on of the most important factors on the decision to choose her as their new muse :x ... Min Jung's power proved once again =)Source : Newsen , JKN News 

soompigalz

said: ^

LOL and to think that the previous model was Moon ChaeWon. Its been kind of a custom for their management company MSTeam to circling aroung the adv contract among their 3 actresses.

From YeJin to ChaeWon -----> Pocari Sweat

From MinJung to ChaeWon -----> Chamisul Soju

From Chaewon to MinJung ----->Vincis Bench

;)

)

Guest soompigalz

the girl who! said:

soompigalz

said:

the girl who!

said:

OMG!!!! Just read additional news about MEDICAL TOP TEAM ... the PD and scripwriter will be the same from BRAIN and  producer from MOON THAT EMBRACES THE SUN!!! ohmygah ... Now I know why Min Jung is considering the role ..... the director of Brain , my favorite medical drama of all time :x :x :x 

Lee Min Jung, Kim Tae Hee, Baek Ji Young and More Attend “Red 2″ VIP Premiere 
lmj_red-premiere27.jpg

What happens if a VIP premiere for a film starring a top-class actor is held? His top-class actor and celebrity friends attend!
On July 17, a VIP premiere was held for “Red: The Legend” (or “Red 2“), starring Lee Byung Hun as one of the star-studded cast, which includes Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker, Helen Mirren, Anthony Hopkins and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
The premiere was held at the Lotte Cinemas in Seoul where a huge wave of A-list celebrities were seen. Such celebrities include Lee Min Jung, Kim Tae Hee, Choi Ji Woo, Jung Woo Sung, Lee Jung Jae, 2EYES, Park Tae Hwan, Baek Ji Young, Jung Suk Won, Bada, Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Yoo Bi and more.
“Red: The Legend” is an action comedy about retired CIA agents who come together for a dangerous mission. It will hit theaters on July 18.
Source : Soompi News 

Guest soompigalz

the girl who! said: According to several reports if she accepts the drama she will play the role of the genius and ambitious cardiovascular surgeon Seo Ju Young ;;) Am I right , sista??? =)) LOL ... will she be the female version of Lee Kang Hoon? :P

Guest soompigalz

the girl who! said:

soompigalz

said:

the girl who!

said:

According to several reports if she accepts the drama she will play the role of the genius and ambitious cardiovascular surgeon Seo Ju Young ;;) Am I right , sista??? =)) LOL ... will she be the female version of Lee Kang Hoon? :P

Guest jjsweeter0211

LEE MIN JUNG IS VINCIS BENCH’S NEW MODEL

Posted by goodange on Thursday, July 18, 2013 · 

Moon Chae Won has passed the fashion baton onto Lee Min Jung as Vincis Bench’s exclusive model.

Here’s your first look at her ads for the purse brand’s fall/winter campaign.

2_zps3e8f7b96.jpg~original1_zpsdf458bdc.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/18/lee-min-jung-is-vincis-benchs-new-model/

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Min-jeong revising "Medical Top Team"

Source | 2013/07/17 | 

photo328062.jpg

Actress Lee Min-jeong is revising the new MBC drama "Medical Top Team".

Previously, a media reported that the actress will be coming back with this drama after getting married to Lee Byeong-Heon next month. She would be playing the role of Seo Joo-yeong.

"Medical Top Team" is about the love and conflicts between a dream medical team and the leading male role is played by kwon Sang-woo. It will be broadcasted in October after "The Queen's Classroom" and "Two Weeks".

Meanwhile, Lee Min-jeong is getting married to Lee Byeong-Heon next month at the Grand Hyatt.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )