Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

LOL ... lots of articles about LBH - LMJ ^^
Lee Byung Hun opens up about his wedding preparations
lee-byung-hun_1373729319_af_org.jpg

Lee Byung Hun has a lot on his mind these days with promotions for his Hollywood film, 'RED 2', and preparations for his wedding. 
On the July 13th broadcast of 'Entertainment Relay', the reporter asked, "There's less than one month until your important day. Are you preparing for it well?" 
Lee Byung Hun revealed, "Actually, I don't know if the important aspects are being prepared well. Whenever I have free time, I think about it and arrange it. I am spending my days very busily."
Lee Byung Hun will soon tie the knot with Lee Min Jung at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul on August 10!
Source : Allkpop
Lee Byung Heon mentions about his honeymoon plan
20130713233250_51e16512d2444_1.jpg

Lee Byung Heon mentioned about his honeymoon plan.
On July 13th, Lee Byung Heon, who recently cast in movie 'RED: The Legend' appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' for 'Guerrilla Date'.
During the broadcast, Lee Byung Heon had a great time, playing different games with citizens on the street.
As he was asked about his summer vacation plan, he indirectly mentioned about his honeymoon, saying, "I do not have a specific plan yet, but there is a trip that I have to go personally."
On the other hand, 'RED: The Legend' will be released on July 18th in Korea.
Source : Star N News

Lee Byung Hun : “I Love Lee Min Jung More Than Myself”
lbh_kbs-interview.jpg

Actor Lee Byung Hun revealed his affection for his fiance and actress Lee Min Jung.
In KBS2 “Entertainment Relay” aired today, Lee Byung Hun came out in the guerrilla date section, having a honest conversation with fans.
When Lee Byung Hun appeared at the theme park, his fans gathered in joy, not being able to hide their sock at his good-looking face, saying “He’s so good-looking.”
During the talking time, Lee Byung Hun was asked, “Pick one between Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung” and he quietly said, “Lee Min Jung.”
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung will be getting married on August 10 in Seoul.
Source : Kpopstarz

Reposting from LBH Soompi Thread :
Lee Eun Hee: Lee Byung Hun's Marriage Made Their Mother Very Happy
2013071301001091700081691.jpg

On a recent JTBC variety talk show featuring former Miss Korea Beauty Queens, celebrity & tv personality Lee Eun Hee who is also actor Lee Byung Hun's younger sister revealed that their mother had been the most happy and glad person that LBH is finally getting married.
Lee Byung Hun's mom have been worrying for awhile about her son not marrying yet, especially at his age. But now she's particularly relieved as Lee Byung Hun is set to marry actress Lee Min Jung in August. 
Mentioning her future sister-in-law Lee Min Jung, LEH stated that the actress has a warm sunny disposition and she is very funny. Whenever they're with her, the family will have a great time.
The revelation by Lee Eun Hee on the show had the other guests (panels) feeling surprised that a top actor and Hallyu star LBH could be considered as such at home.
Source : NateTranslation : mistymorning @ LBH Soompi Thread

MODERN SOULS Studio released BTS pics of Min Jung and Shin Ha Kyun filming the last episode of our beloved AAMR
bts_wedding.jpg

sadly the size of the pics are really small x_x ... 
@ AAMR DC Gall
After watching the pic I did a research and found pics of the studio ^^
dd1.jpg
^ hahaha the model of the studio is Danny Ahn , one of the most famous fanboys of our girl xD  
The studio is located in Cheongdam-dong ( Gangnam ) ... and they're part of Weddingritz , one of the biggest korean companies in the wedding field .
 Seems like the friends that Min Jung mentioned in one of her latest interviews ( the ones helping her with everything related with her wedding ) are from this company because in the past she was the model of the studio ( when she was a rising star during 2009 ) ^^  :
0c590ff243b2.jpg
6127aa4b76ab.jpg
9a5de21562c3.jpg
1b5d3e0acb0e.jpg

That means that her wedding photoshoot will be filmed at this studio ^^ I'm positive about that 
For more pics of the studio : http://www.blukotour.com/wedding_tours/4133 & http://www.weddingritz.com/index.php?mid=textyle&category=124828&vid=en&document_srl=8220316 & http://www.weddingritz.com/en/textyle/8214029