[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveex3

At first, I didn't really like this couple. Lee Siyoung was so awkward and somewhat cold towards Junjin. I felt bad for him because he was a little nervous, and since it was their first meet it was awkward, so he was trying to make conversation with her, but she was a tad bit mean to him. It seemed to me she was slightly annoyed / tired. But I have a feeling that I'm going to like this couple later on. Maybe when the awkwardness subsides and they're more comfortable with eachother, I'll enjoy this couple more.

Guest bubblythy

I first noticed her in Boys Before Flower, I thought she was an amazing actress. I my initial reaction is that I wanted to see more of her and now that I found out that's she's in WGM with Junjin I'm esctatic! It's totally made my day. I haven't watched the show after the Joongbo couple departed, but I'm gonna start again with this couple. I'm so excited!!!!!!

Guest vivian0304

she looks pretty, but she seem doesn't like him, i feel bad for Junjin, he's a nice guy, he try to be friendly, but if she doesn't talk, how can the awkward between them fade away? at least she try, or smile, lol

Guest Happy_Day

No way is ShinYoung like HyunJoong. At least HyunJoong was polite and tried to keep the conversation flowing, even though it took him a long time to warm up. In this case, she's just being plain rude and expecting to be led every single step of the way. She does absolutely nothing to make him feel comfortable, the conversation is one-sided on his part as she answers his desperate questions with short, unbelievably weird answers that makes us go "WTH@#%@." She stays silent and just looks at him like he's a psycho. For comparison, Yunji is pretty ladylike too, but she really helped Kangin feel comfortable since guys have to lead, she really helped warm it up. Perhaps there is the excuse that ShinYoung is shy, but does it really take that much courage to smile and ask him questions in return? When he asked her if she has anything to question him about, she doesn't, and just doing that would have helped Junjin feel at ease. Or at the very least, she shouldn't have sighed so much like there was something wrong with HIM, it's like hinting that he's not living up to her standard. I would say she is more like a female HyunDong, not HyunJoong.

"What do you like to do?"

"..............."

"Do you like to hang out, or stay at home alone?"

"Home."

"I see, what do you do at home?"

"I just stay at home. I'm going home later."

Junjin is like okaaaay. "Seriously, what do you do at home?"

"I watch tv. I eat. I make things."

Junjin [Make what?]

Haha, anyway that's my rant. But it's really interesting to watch although it's painful. WGM wouldn't be fun without variety, and this girl is just a weirdo and might be satisfying to see her warm up to him if that ever happens.

that was rather harsh^

anyways, i know i act a bit like her when it comes to guys i like. i don't mean to but i give them the cold shoulder, so people can hardly believe i actually like them. maybe that's how it is with her? she could be really shy and hiding that she likes him and this is her first defense. either way, it is entertaining to watch.

Guest Happy_Day

^ LOL I doubt you would be as bad as this girl though. I mean, you wouldn't give big sighs, or look at a guy in such a cold manner when he's desperately trying so hard to make things comfortable. You wouldn't smile? I've never met someone like this in real life, so I guess that's why I'm so shocked.

I think everyone has their own reaction toward others ...

and I kind type who believe everyone has their reason to do something, also to Shi Young.

At least in the last part she said "Oppa laughed a lot, so i think that there wont be many problems" to me, she is happy to know he happy (laugh) and she also gave attention to him, so I'll give her and him a chance ^^

Episode 43 FULL subbed :

by juliana (hwanyobiwgmfan@youtube)

EDIT :

fanpics taken of Junjin and Lee Shi Young filming in a toy store

88f8b051d0043407377abe4hl9.jpg

7018fbedba79b15079f0557fq1.jpg

credit: Junjin Baidubar + absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com+incarnadine@wgm thread

Guest Happy_Day

I think the setting of the first meeting was kind of at fault too. It was too formal and not natural. It's like, what were they supposed to do without a fake pastor and all that?

When they got home, it was a little better I guess. And there was that cute moment when she burst out laughing over his name. Maybe she will be the kind to become friendly over time. I get the feeling she likes being alone at home from her answers, so she's kind of socially inept. She has a really, really sweet smile that might win him over also, although right now I get the vibe that he's frustrated and a little angered at her attitude.

Maybe my first post was a little harsh. It's just so different from KangJi couple.

Guest toomuchsmiling

At first I was like "JunJin on WGM?" but then I saw....and I was like

OMG, I am getting ADDICTED to the show couples!! XDD I like Shi Young! She's totally cold/awkward-ish and she's

a strong character. It's funny, b/c she was from his high school and saw him there too. XD his face was like "no way." lol.

Btw, TOTALLY random, but what kind of puppy was that? A maltese?

I couldn't tell, but it's size... *heart eyes*

It was the CUTEST!!

and btw for those who're asking, YES THEY WILL be back. track down the We Got Married official thread.

it has info stuffs!

Here's another article

[09.01.31] WGM Seollal Special couples will replace Son Dambi/Marco, Hwan Hee/Hwayobi

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...wan-heehwayobi/

Popular MBC variety show We Got Married is about to undergo another big change with the replacement of the existing couples.

The existing couples, whose popularity have dropped since they first started, will be dropped to make way for the Seollal couples (Junjin/Lee Shi Young, Kim Shin Young/Shin Sung Rok, Jung Hyung Don/Tae Yeon) who appeared for a test run on the 25th Jan episode. Son Dambi/Marco and Hwan Hee/Hwayobi will make their last appearance on 8th February.

This is the third generation of couples for WGM, which started originally with Alex/Shin Ae, Seo In Young/Crown J, Andy/Solbi and Jung Hyung Don/Saori, after which popular couple Kim Hyunjoong/Hwang Bo came onboard. Marco/Son Dambi and Hwan Hee/Hwayobi joined the show as the second generation of couples, and the Seollal couples will make up the third generation of couples.

The new couples, compared to the previous couples, have stronger personalities - Junjin/Lee Shi Young will experience unusual situations with their unpredictable actions; Jung Hyung Don/Tae Yeon will play out the concept of “the beauty and the beast” with their 11-year age gap; and the Kim Shin Young/Shin Sung Rok storyline will focus on grabbing the attention of the female viewers.

Other changes include increasing the entertainment value of the show. In the past, the show focused on the regular family life of the couples, which were criticized by some viewers as being “too boring”. In order to change that, the appearance cycle of couples will now be drastically reduced to 3-4 weeks from 4-5 months previously.

The WGM producers said, “During this time we have been working on a reality concept with no scripts, from now on we will try to produce a more entertaining and interesting show, and we’ll create interesting scenarios every week.”

Source: Sports Donga & Six Senses

Chi trans: 紫水晶@isay81℃

Eng trans: midnightgirl13 @ absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

so them and Shin Young will be back. As for the "3 moths will now be 3-4 weeks" thing, apparently that's still being guessed/speculated. It's not official.

yaaayyy!! so they'll be a regular couple, right? So happy... i thought i would stop watching WGM after joongbo left but then came Kangji couple and I think they;re really interesting n fun to watch so i keep watching WGM for them....and now Jun Jin and Si Young.... wooohoooo totally love them!

Si Young does seem a little rude to Junjin but...i don't know....i guess that's part of her charm. i just love this couple.... now i can't decide which couple i like more, Kangji or JJ-SY (what's this couple nickname?) :P .

Guest devylann

i'm thrilled that this couple is a regular!!! :) i love how LSY is so into her own world and i'm anticpating to see how junjin will start to change her to be more talkative and open...awwww! they are too cute for me! Can't wait for their new episode!

Archived