[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

Guest ga_yeonx3

They were not in Episode 46 but I have the links for episode 47.

WGM Junjin & Lee Si Young Couple Episode 47 Parts 1-3 [English Subbed]

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Credits: me

I will not be subbing their couple game episode.

I might if it is fun to watch and if I have the time.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

episode 47...omg. another wierd atmosphere. i feel for junjin.

lol...i was really starting to get a bit irritated. but somehow...

they always find a way at the end to make me change my mind

of the two. keke...even though it's a wierd relationship, i still

like watching these two. :D

i can't wait for the next episode. KISS^^ lol.

Guest c i e l`

wbutt02 : it's good to know that ^^ I like Siyoung for some reason, though I wish to see it on screen. the "Isn’t Junjin more attractive and charming?" killed me, haha maybe she doesn't show her feelings much =) thank you so much for posting this ^o^

ga_yeonx3 : thank you so much for your hard work, it's really really really really appreciated *oo* you definitely made my day.. thank youu <33

Guest saranghae82

I don't know maybe it's because Junjin is an "idol" who is used to women coming on to him left and right that makes me anticipate watching this weirdly compatible couple.

I mean I can see that Lee Si Young clearly likes him, she can just hold herself back better than other girls out there. More power to her. When a guy is too used to having things a certain way, it always takes a certain girl to walk into his life and turn it upside down. Lee Si Young is doing that and so, it adds to my fun but I do hope that she knows when to give in a little to him too when he really needs her to.

This part was not subbed but I loved the part where they JunYoung couple went to pick up the other couple and were sitting in the back and she was finally feeding him, after which he "let" her, it was halirious. I think that in the gym, Lee Si Young was thinking about that incident everytime she laughed.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

lol thank u so so dame much. love this couple

Guest aylabyo

this couple would last ...

because we all know that Junjin is the next shinhwa member will enter the army :(

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

thank you~~~

hahahaha i love what siyoung said bout her hubby ^^ she choose junjin over junpyo another "shinhwa" member LOL

anyway thanks for the links guys i love this couple more and more

they're the most attractive one now hahahaha

Guest takaraiune

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Thank you so much... I DO LOVE THEM :lol:

^

thanks for the article

here some quotes

After understanding their differences, the uncoordinated Junjin-Lee Shi Young couple on WGM is probably the most realistic and honest couple. No matter what, although there have been sudden changes on variety shows, this couple is really interesting. Most WGM couples who have gone with the concept of an ‘aegyo’ wife and a thoughtful husband, and starting with this couple, we should be able to see more points of view in relationships being explored. Do look out for this extremely stubborn couple get closer while refusing to compromise with each other.

^

SO SO SO agree with that one and that's what i always mean bout this couple

they're different from other couples who either the hubby/wife trying so hard to please their partner

we dont get that easily from junjin siyoung couple and that's what makes them interesting hahaha

Guest incarnadine

Your gifs are so pretty takaraiune, thanks so much for sharing them. :) This couple really caught my attention from day one. I'm so looking forward to WGM again tomorrow^^

ga_yeonx3 , Thanks a lot for subbing and sharing this with us.

I'm starting to love jinyoung couple. They look so good together, kinda weird but they make me giggle. Junjin is so cute even when he is whining and when they are at the gym, Si Young seems to be comfortable with him. She hid her face on Junjin's back when she was laughing. I liked the surprise look on her face when Junjin said that the other couple should buy Gundam if they betrayed them. He was so sweet!!! And she even hit him coz she was so excited abt the travel gift. So natural!

And i'm looking forward to that carrot kiss. Yay!!

Guest rose_liana

just finished watching their cut from last week ep.thanks to hywanyobiwgmfan/Juliana for the wonderful subs..now i can see more potential and hope for this couple to develop later on.it just the matter of time since jinnie will go for his military service, i wonder if we would have the chance to see the development in their relationship..but, in my opinion, they're really weirdly compatible couple and seem the most natural couple compare to the other current couple.both are stubborn, but we can see their compatibility when they with the other couple..seem to be that they're in their own world, only they themself can understand about each other thought.

thanks takaraiune for the cute gifs.please share more in the future..cannot wait for tomorrow episode!! hopefully Gundam couple will win and hwanyobiwgmfan/Juliana would sub it.. :D

Guest incarnadine

SOME ONE HAS TO PUT LINK OF THERE TODAYS EPISODE. PLEASE

Sorry, no JJ-LSY couple to see for now since according to damifino in the WGM thread, this weekend's episode of WGM got cancelled to give way to 2009 World Baseball Classics between Korea and Japan. Ackkkkkk what a torturous wait!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Archived