[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RainFan4ever

I like her acting skill in Boys over flower. She's a newbie, but she did well portraying the mean evil friend of Jandi. She didn't get the leader of F4, but she get a shinwha, hey not bad. I'm looking forward to seeing this, b.c I know Junjin is one funny guy, I wish they will be in WGM longer. I'm going to watch WGM again after Joongbo, because they have Junjin.

Just watched WGM in like months. AND, Junjin never fails to crack me up! He was super cute when he was all flustered(looking around) when he first saw her. Si Young's really pretty!!!

Si Young has this straight face expression on her face but what she says cracks me up. She's a little like the female ver of hyun joong. She keeps this straight face but the words that come out of her mouth is hilarious!

Si Young looks super uninterested in Junjin.

Si Young has this straight face expression on her face but what she says cracks me up. She's a little like the female ver of hyun joong. She keeps this straight face but the words that come out of her mouth is hilarious!

I should say I'm agree with your opinion. She is the female version of Hyun Joong.. but I found it really funny though since Junjin and Hwang Bo are like best friend forever,, the PD is giving them the same type of partner.. :sweatingbullets:

Eventhough I understand nothing since I'm not Korean speaker but it still manage to crack me up everytime jinnie was like lost and speechless with the girl's action or words.. And he was soo cute when he kept flustering..

Is there's still a chance for them to be a regular couple? coz i found them so good together.. cross the fingers hope it would be happened..

Guest hasaki21

Found the link for YT! Thanks all to jmjchun

P1(no audio cause of notice T.T): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Pus0l93uI&fmt=18

P2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsvRzKKSEzQ&fmt=18

P3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfRhL8Tz-oo&&fmt=18

P4:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-cOyDLgEz4&fmt=18

P5:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_kUJG2dES4&fmt=18

Better hurry and watch it! Looks like it might be taken down soon!

haha its weird cause many people didnt like her saying she was too "self centered" and "unloving"

there was an article about how she's going to get a lot of antifans if she continues her concept

i think she's so cute !

yea she's a bit awkward hahaha

Guest GUCCiBEAR

teeheehehehe

he looks like andy or reminds me of him

hopefully ill get a hold of a subbed 41 & 42 and watch it...

waiting patiently!

Guest kukiemonster

just curious..

in the last segment when they decided to hit their head, did it mean that they'll continue or not?

i'm confuse..i hope they will..

It meant they wish to continue their "marriage." If either of them decided not to continue they wouldn't have hit their head with the piece of wood.

so it means that from next week onwards they will be one of the permanent couples in the show?

Guest rose_liana

so it means that from next week onwards they will be one of the permanent couples in the show?

still not sure about that coz there's no news about it yet..anyway, i get this information from 80slitenite@absoluteshinhwa website that they're having a poll regarding this matter, to see if viewers want them to continue or not.

click here--> Poll for WGM New Couple

but, since i dont understand korean, so cannot vote...

just hope they'll win and stay as permanent couple in WGM

Guest kukiemonster

thanks for the clarification, semi-fly

so although they wished to continue with the marriage, there is no confirmation from the PD right?

PD-nim...please give us positive answer!!!

she seems a bit 'cold' towards jinnie. don't really like it.

if that's her concept, being weird and everything, i wish they'll change it.

but i'll wait for the subs & give her the benefit of the doubt

Guest crazii3me

I should say I'm agree with your opinion. She is the female version of Hyun Joong.. but I found it really funny though since Junjin and Hwang Bo are like best friend forever,, the PD is giving them the same type of partner.. :sweatingbullets:

Eventhough I understand nothing since I'm not Korean speaker but it still manage to crack me up everytime jinnie was like lost and speechless with the girl's action or words.. And he was soo cute when he kept flustering..

Is there's still a chance for them to be a regular couple? coz i found them so good together.. cross the fingers hope it would be happened..

I totally agree...I was like shes the female version of Hyun Joong and Junjin and Hwangbo are close in real life, it's like role reversals. I loved their segment. I dunno why she would get antifans, I found them entertaining maybe cause shes kinda unpredictable like hyunjoong. Yep, shes so pretty. Looking forward for future episodes of them.

Archived