[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

Guest qaseh-babygirl

Has anyone notice junjin wears a ring at his index finger:D is junjin fall in love again?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ysblab

Woooo

Where did you get that info that Junjin is in relationship? I actually think he always is in a relationship. Could it be someone else other than Si young? That Min Seo girl? 

This really makes me think that Junjin is never single ahaha! Not saying playboy but he always seems to have a girlfriend.. *quoted image*

But it makes me excited and giggle at the thought that Si Young and Junjin is seeing eachother again.. *quoted image*

same here! the thought of them seeing each other again excites me. what if they're really dating and just being discrete about it this time around. hahahah! :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest AceKiller

hmm, i don't know...
i watch the first 2 eps and the final ep only because i couldn't stand her...
i don't know if i'm missing anything but i don't think she is a good match for him, she's cold and doesn't have any respect to answer his questions.
for other couple that i watch, the girls seemed to be shy but they still answered the question promptly, she's probably the weirdest one on WGM that i've ever seen.
i'm not here to bash her or anything, it just bugs me since i hate the way she treat Junjin. It's really different to Ansol couple.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elanlazuardi

I may be really late to see this show, and then found out they were once together, and then broke up.. but I really like their chemistry, A LOT. that's why I've been lurking this thread a lot. though I can't really say "it's too bad they didn't end up together now", because there are things that we as outsider don't know about what's really going on in their relationship. still, I admire their chemistry with each other. and whatever their relationship is at the moment, I wish both the best! :)
@AceKiller:well, perhaps, because you only saw the first two episodes and the final one, you got to say that Si Young is not a good match for Junjin. I personally suggest you to watch their other episodes. things got better; for example: see their interaction in Strengthening Rally couple.also, all I can say is not all girl is shy in front of their partner/partner-to-be. and not all couple behave like Ansol couple; to be fair, Ansol have their up and down moment as well -- and there were times Solbi didn't treat "her husband" well.. and about her having no respect to his question, you'll see why in later episodes, she explains why she "doesn't answer Junjin's question".

• 4 months later...
Guest mimie95

does anyone know where can i watch lee si young on mbc sebakwi or quiz that changed the world on 11 july 2009. i know it's been ages. but i really want to watch the phone call she made with junjin

Archived