[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samshiku

i just watched the ep and at first...i was not really sure how they'll fit..but i DO wanna see more of them..

it would be amazing when they start to know each other well..

if you notice, the both of them are people who have rather fixed expectations or perceptions [junjin's ideal traditional wife and siyoung's seeming refusal to be warm and friendly]..it would be cool to see how they learn to accomodate their differences...cos that would almost definitely require CHANGE. :)

Guest Atmosphere.

lol he's so funny i like how he was worried if that was shin bong sun XDD

omgomgomg hahaha he kept talking about it and tries to call her loool

i bet she got hurt after when he didnt want to see her for the show, oh man

how he talks like reminds me of my brother LOL XDD well he do look like him o.o

acts like him too o__O interesting o.o

eh it's kind of weird seeing lee siyoung, because her role in boys over flower.. ehh..

was the bad part -__- so it's so weird to see her there... cause thats how i only know her from there..

>___< so whenever she speaks, i feel like she just came from the boys over flower life, got kicked out

from the school and moved on with another guy.. junjin ahhhhhh >__< ill just watch some parts.

does anyone know the intro song? i've heard it so many times but never knew who sang it T__T

like when he's in a car, and the music stars WHO SINGS IT!! T__T;; and oooh the piano song sounds

so nice >__<

lol she was more concerned about her dress getting stepped, so that means she wasnt that happy

with him? o__O ouch. LOOOOOOOl awkward!! hes like "did you eat?" OMG LOL YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED

TO ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THAT AT A WEDDING CATHEDRAL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg junjin

oppa is so funny!! i know hes trying to get a conversation talkin' but it went so bad LOL!

lol he could have stopped saying "i got fooled" she looks so mad at him o.o or she just acts JUST LIKE

in "boys over flower" >_____< ahh i cant stop! i should just stop watching it since half way audio isnt

working o.o

wow so awkward even in part 2 LOL!!!!!!!! i cant watch this XDD

i want to see hyori unnie do we got married :(

"do you like curry? there's a curry pot in the refrigerator. you can just try to take that out"

he seems pretty disappointed that she didn't make it, that her dad did.

aww that dog is so cute, it ran XDDDDDDDD wow her dad sure knows how to cook, i wonder

if he does chef for living, but woww o_O i wonder if she ever cooks in the house, that way in the

future, she knows how to cook for her husband, right? right :] wow she always stays home?

what about going outside hanging out with friends? o__o wow asked her to call his real name,

they both burst out laughing lol wtf XDD

wow tough girl, she doesnt want to wash the dishes, she expects junjin oppa to wash the dishes!

YOU GO GIRL, TELL THE MAN TO CLEAN TOO!!!! XDDDDDDDDD okay i actually getting to like this

a bit~ o_O i think he expected his wife to do everything for him, i hope he wasnt like that type of person o.o

"chopstick for my dog" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he got owned, or shes just so weird!! wow she made that ship,

she loves to do things with her hand o__O dang i never really hear those girls.... much in korea.

wow... she does stay home way too much that she has bunch of .. no.. loads of board games, wow o__o

do i have to feel bad for her that she only stays home the most? o__O

"it would be great if you focus on something" hes just awkward that's all i mean it's her house, duh! lol

so it's so awkward to focus on one thing >__<

.............. WHAT?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HER COLLECTION IS WHAT?!?!?!? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

O___________________________O I SERIOUSLY DONT SEE THESE GIRLS IN KOREA WTF!! wow, she

is amazing o__o transformer... lol nice. so she must be tomboy? o.o LOL he keeps asking if she is hearing

him HAHAH XDDD wow they are both the opposite, he wants a girl who can clean and cook for him,

while she wants a guy to clean well LOL!!!!!! she saw him during high school?! WHATTT O__O

"you still dance?" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ouch HahahahAHAha! eh he was supposed to dance in front of her.

not in front of camera >__< unless it's mirrored? o.o aww shes so cute when she laughs! wow

she knows how to dance too o__o OWWWWWWWWWW that got to hurt.................. ok ill shut up now.

Guest Irrationallyrational

Omggg I'm watching this ep w.out subs and I'm dying to find out what the father said that was so shocking to si young on the phone to junjin. Does anyone have any idea???

^ lol her dad was talking about how when she was younger the family lives in a rural side of korea and how she used to beat up boys.

Thanks! I was wondering about this part, too haha

edit---- nvm. found the answer in the subbed parts.

Guest ga_yeonx3

Hello Junjin&Lee Si Young fans!

It was me that subbed today's episode of WGM.

It took me all day to do so!

The video is not that high in quality.. and I didn't translate every little caption but I did most of them!

Hope that you enjoy though!

I totally misspelled Si Young's comic characters names.

I don't read comics at all and just romanized the names.

This couple is starting to grow on me a bit.

Lee Si Young's mom is so lucky to have a husband like her dad..

Cooks, cleans, makes kimchi!!! Can't get any better than that!

He made a feast for them today!

If you have any questions about this episode or couple then ask!

I'll be willing to answer them.

Guest toomuchsmiling

It was me that subbed today's episode of WGM.

It took me all day to do so!

The video is not that high in quality.. and I didn't translate every little caption but I did most of them!

Hope that you enjoy though!

This couple is starting to grow on me a bit.

Lee Si Young's mom is so lucky to have a husband like her dad..

Cooks, cleans, makes kimchi!!! Can't get any better than that!

He made a feast for them today!

If you have any questions about this episode or couple then ask!

I'll be willing to answer them.

It was you! :D well I for one can say I was TOTALLY grateful for you subbing it and everything.

That was so fast and great! I really enjoyed it. :w00t: Thank Youuuu!

When I saw it without subs, I thought they were going at each other's throats! D=

Like when they were sitting on the bench and when the PDs made those interviews go back and forth. I thought

they were complaining/arguing! Well they were complaining. <_<

The thing was, I know Shi Young's kinda weird, but I felt bad for her.

And JunJin is kinda self-centered and boy does he TALK. O_O

so it's hard on both of them. I thought they would be able to get along, which they sort of did.

I didn't like though how in some comments before, people thought the face Shi Young made was rude

when he tried to put her seatbelt on. I thought that wasn't fair, because being how she is, obviously she

wouldn't like that. She 's not one of those who would go "omo omo!" And also that was a player move

on Junjin's part.

I want to keep watching them though, even though it seems like it will be a rough ride? xD

Btw, I LOVE Shi Young's dad. He sounds cool. But why is it that parents always have to say those

embarrassing stories? :lol:

AND THAT PUPPY. My goodness, what kind is it???? I REALLY want one, it's too cute!! :wub:

ga_yeonx3, whoa, if you have a shrine somewhere, I'd love to worship you there! Thank you so much for the super fast subbed videos. I actually did a double take when I saw the links, didn't think we could get subs this quick. Thanks a lot for your work!

I've got a question tho. What's the big deal with living in the countryside? Why was LSY so embarrassed about it and JJ had so much teasing her? Is it that cause living in the countryside means you're not cool or you're lame or something?

ahah...this ep with them was extremely wierd. i felt akward for junjin.

she's so wierd. and kind of scary too. i mean...ahhhh~ i feel like she

might just go crazy on him. lol. but he's such a sweatheart. at least he's

trying. lol. and her dad seems cool too. lmao^^ good thing her dad

warned the 'son-in-law' about her temper. keke..^^ i'll be waiting for the

next episode :D

Archived