[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

i love siyoung's smile after junjin said if the other couple betrayed them, they had to buy Gundam lol

my lovely jinnie ^O^

would i get killed if i call "my"? hehe joking girls!

omg yes!! hahaha. 

jinnie: if you guys betray us, you will have to get us a gundam"

SY: *smiles* "call!!"

jinnie: *breaks out in laughter* 

XDD!! priceless

edit: i own this page? o.o ahhh

and i have nothing to share -__-.

cant wait to see the episode today soon!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ga_yeonx3

So next week in Episode 49 they are going to be playing pool...

I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about pool.

The next episode will be hard to sub...

Can anyone explain the rules/game of pool because that would make the subbing a lot easier.

Try to be as detailed as possible.

Thanks =]

Guest incarnadine

Some cute Junjin-Shi Young moments :sweatingbullets:

Junjin cheering for Shi Young when she was arguing with Hyung Don

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_000232899.jpg

Junjin doing a silly dance cheer for Shi Young

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_000497730.jpg

Shi Young's cute cheer to Junjin during the Tug-of-War game...

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_000739872.jpg

...and Junjin's reaction! He kept on saying it was cute, lol

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_000743209.jpg

Taking off the strap (?) of her mic/ putting the waistband for the game

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_001281680.jpg

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_001288186.jpg

"Shi Young sshi..."

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_001295260.jpg

"Yes?"

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_001296428.jpg

"Fighting^^"

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_001297829.jpg

"Fighting!^^"

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_001299064.jpg

<333

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_001301099.jpg

More to come, kekeke

Guest lilcuteeguh

omg..i love these caps... i can't wait until subs come out for this episode. and i'm glad this couple thread is growing.

i think the reason why junjin behaved so weird in the beginning is because he's not used to having a women around who doesn't pet him and stuff.... 'cause u know how's he's been an idol for 10 years and there's lots of women who would do anything just for him and now lee shi young comes out..it's liek a whole new difference..and it just adds extra spice to his life. haha..i really hope this couple will work out!

Guest papasmurf

funny thing is that my ex-gf was a lot like lee si young and i am a lot like junjin....i am serious.....i seriously think he's the other me who lives in korea. However i don't talk too much anymore hahahaha

Guest incarnadine

^LMAO

seriously? So you think a guy like JJ and a girl like LSY can possibly get along enough to be in a "romantic" relationship? :)

Guest nightmare.

I end up fall in love with this pairing!

Actually I watch WGM for the other couple. I don't looking for them. (I didn't even know that Junjin and Siyoung is in WGM..sorry..)

But then, My friend, tell me that this couple is so cute. especially Siyoung because she loves gundam.

after that I watch them, and I love this couple....

I love junjun and siyoung because they are so cute. Siyoung is cool. Junjin is cute.. hehe

This couple is a refreshing pair! I had fun watching them trying to interacting and communicating!

Are they going to stay for long since JunJin is going for military service soon right? I hope they can stay longer; I love their coupling in the show. really refreshing =)

Guest GiRlli3

oooh LSY is Shinae friend??? aww if only Shinae and Alex could meet SY and JJ and then with Solbi and Andy too

kekeke couple union

I really like this couple actually

althought they seemed like the worse match but they have soo much chemistry actually

and IMO they filled each other's fault and weaknesses

omg I can't wait for 48 to be sub!!!

i really wanna see the carrot kiss ^^ keke

Guest incarnadine

Continuation of JJ-LSY funnycute moments in 090315 episode of WGM :)

The (in)famous Carrot Kiss :w00t:

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_001823021.jpg

Lettuce-wrap feeding moment *hee hee* it's cute but hilarious at the same time

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_002468766.jpg

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_002474805.jpg

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_002476807.jpg

^When Junjin was rolling over the floor while chewing LSY's overly spicy veggie wrap she fed him, I thought it was cute how LSY was momentarily pissed then slowly laughed at the situation :D Junjin's mood changes as fast too, since he immediately smiled and bragged that the veggie wrap LSY gave him made him feel stronger, even demonstrating his renewed strength through a push-up, LOL

Another one of their quick 'knowing look' moments

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_003132362.jpg

Argument over Junjin's ill-cooked (and ill-tasting, hahaha) ramyun... Shi Young got upset and Junjin said 'sorry'...

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_004349445.jpg

LSY nudging Junjin during the voting for 'Best Husband' and 'Best Wife'

"Oppa, you voted for me... didn't you?"

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_004419281.jpg

I like how he looks at her

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_004424186.jpg

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_004430526.jpg

How she looks at him...

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_004473101.jpg

How they look at each other...

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_004456819.jpg

<333

I also love how they are gradually getting more comfortable with each other (I guess it helps that there are other ppl around, too :D )

Talking and whispering

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_004519214.jpg

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_004548744.jpg

check out Jin's hand resting on LSY's knee^^

090315MBCWeGotMarriedavi_004523285.jpg

Guest starmallow101

hi guys! it's my first time to post here. hehe. what is their couple name? is it really "gundam couple" just curious. hehe. anyways, im looking forward on how they progress as a couple bec. they are still on the awkward stage. ^_^ i was hesitant to watch these new couples (except KangJin) but now i realize... i should give them a shot and i instantly got hooked with this couple.

Incarnadine, thanks for sharing those pictures of their cute moments! I love their moment during the voting part. They were sitting quite close to each other and alot of eye contact as well. haha

Haha, I was rewatching their parts again and I realise if you just focus on them amid the other couples, there are quite a number of times that they were whispering, talking or have some contact with each other. It's not as awkward as what WGM has portrayed them as. I'm starting to have good vibes towards this couple. =)

Guest incarnadine

Incarnadine, thanks for sharing those pictures of their cute moments! I love their moment during the voting part. They were sitting quite close to each other and alot of eye contact as well. haha

Haha, I was rewatching their parts again and I realise if you just focus on them amid the other couples, there are quite a number of times that they were whispering, talking or have some contact with each other. It's not as awkward as what WGM has portrayed them as. I'm starting to have good vibes towards this couple. =)

You're welcome, kathykel :)

My sentiments exactly. If we focus on the two of them, they actually interact a lot, albeit more discreetly. Kinda sweet, actually :blush:

Guest incarnadine

Hey, can anyone clue me in? Why did they fight over Junjin's horrible ramen?

hey, deeta!

From I gathered from the episode, LSY was upset about the ramen because it seemed like Jinnie didn't put much effort into it (considering it was a competition among couples with household stuff as prizes). He overcooked the noodles (making it soggy) and put other ingredients in it making it taste weird *lol*. She got exasperated when Jinnie tried to justify/defend his ramen -- then he abruptly said 'sorry' in his usual manner.

Of course, the subbers of the episode are free to correct me :sweatingbullets:

Guest Happy_Day

LOL I totally take back what I said about SiYoung before. I never knew JunJin was kind of playboyish and immature (in a good way), but it can get kind of irritating to women - and I understand why SiYoung gets pissed of randomly coz I'm kind of like that. I think she can't put up with crap like when JunJin keeps pulling pranks not appropriate to the atmosphere. People may be like WHY SHE IS SHE SO PISSED, but it's something only women can understand. :) Like when she says in one of her WGM interviews, "I think.. some women out there may understand me.."

I thought it was hilarious in recent ep when SiYoung and SunRok were together in the house alone. It was so scary because they're both quiet but say everything on their minds, and it's like they were quietly attacking each other. And then when she said.. "Men are all so.. strange!" Poor SiYoung, I think she's just not been around guys a lot.

This couple is adorable though. It's like they detest each other at times, but then they kind of have inside jokes and look so comfortable together sometimes. And I like how JunJin gets so giddy whenever SiYoung softens up and does things for him. Seriously though, they're like fire against fire; neither one wants to give in. I wonder how it would be if SiYoung and Inyoung meet..! I think if SiYoung had been paired with Crown J, Crown J woulda been able to handle her better than JunJin KK~~

Incarnadine, glad that you also feel this way. =) They are quite sweet, really. I can't get enough of the part when Si Young is laughing over the spilled peanuts and she kind of hold on to JunJin and he looks like he was also puzzled over her sudden laughter. haha I really think they are very interesting to watch as they progress. Thanks for the rough gist of why SiYoung is mad at JunJin over the ramen issue. I can't understand Korean so all these gists are great help to me. =)

Happy_Day, I also agree they looks comfortable with each other. When the camera is not focused on them but other couples, you can actually see them talking quite often. But JunJin is kinda playful sometimes. haha No wonder Si Young was kind of mad at JunJin over the ramen issue. =D

I really can't wait for their next episode! I hope they can stay longer in the show!

Malou, thanks for the explanation. Haha, I just thought it was weird how intense they got, even the other couples had to leave the room, haha. And looking from next episode, game of POOOLLLL!!! Although I'm dying to see Junjin's moves, I think their competition should be even more fun. The preview had Lee Si Young actually raising her voice! LOL, that's a monumental thing in their relationship.

This couple can really turn my internal switch. Sometime I would go as far as thinking they would quit the show next week, but then other times they are so cute and so funny together that they seem to be the most couple like out of the others. Man, they're so hard to read..

I'm curious what Siyoung and Sungrok talked about when Junjin and Shinyoung went out to eat the seafood skewer.

Archived